To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Sep 5th 2016

Posted By: Spellbound
    Posted By: 42_39_56Favorite show of all time is The Sopranos, but I enjoyed Breaking Bad, Dexter, Six Feet Under, Justified, Deadwood, Sons of Anarchy.

Anyone here watch BBC's Luther?

Dexter is one of the most aggravating shows on TV after season 4

I have to agree there. It got extraordinarily stupid and ran a good 3-4 seasons too long!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Sep 5th 2016

"Hello Dave."
    I killed Stranger Things, in like two days. On season 2 of Narcos right now. Not as good as season 1, but plenty of action, and plenty of blood!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: recimo
    • Sep 5th 2016

Posted By: flattusmaximusI killed Stranger Things, in like two days. On season 2 of Narcos right now. Not as good as season 1, but plenty of action, and plenty of blood!

I watched whole first season of Stranger Things in one night. It is addicting.
    I usually don't like series or movies where children are the stars, but they killed it.
    • AC/DC rock music: 0x13
    • Sep 6th 2016 edited

I hear a lot of praise for The Night Of on HBO.
    Current shows
    1. Narcos
    2. Preacher
    3. Stranger Things
    4. Better Call Saul
    5. Waiting for The Grand Tour

Old Shows
    1. Breaking Bad - Best show ever
    2. Dexter - First 4 seasons were phenomenal then it sputtered
    3. Seinfeld
    4. The Simpsons - I know its still on but the old shows are like Bon/Brian and the new shows are like Axl. They are ok but when compared to the old ones they suck.
    5. The Twilight Zone

In other news I just dumped Directv for Playstation Vue and an antenna. Main reason is that I don't watch much TV and Directv was costing me $95. PS Vue is $30. I couldn't be happier with the switch.
    • AC/DC rock music: 0x13
    • Sep 6th 2016

Currently watching Mr. Robot, Halt And Catch Fire and Futurama.
    Game of Thrones in terms of AC/DC quality:

Seasons 1-4 = the Bon Scott years
    Seasons 5-6 = Brian Johnson with Mutt Lange producing
    Seasons 7-8 = the Youngs decide to produce themselves
    Billions and Cobra Kai (you wouldn't believe how fun this Karate Kid sequel is) play A LOT of AC/DC. Check them out, great shows.
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • May 11th 2019

Fauda - a great TV show from Israel.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • May 11th 2019

I guess I'll add my list of top TV shows since I have taken my username from one my favorites. Not a big television watcher, but I love

Starsky & Hutch
    The Office (US)
    The Walking Dead

Starsky & Hutch is probably the only 70's action show that I won't cringe at most of the episode. Not that it isn't cringey at times because of the writing, lame situation comedy or poor stunt scenes. I seem to love it, in contrary to Knight Rider, for example. That type of shows haven't aged well at all.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • May 11th 2019

Don't watch much telly. Spiral (French, fairly brutal crime drama, called 'Engrenages' in France ) is about the best thing I've ever seen. Waiting and wondering to see if series 7 will ever make it to BBC 4.
    Posted By: TreehornDon't watch much telly. Spiral (French, fairly brutal crime drama, called 'Engrenages' in France ) is about the best thing I've ever seen. Waiting and wondering to see if series 7 will ever make it to BBC 4.

I love Spiral but the Wire shades it for me.
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • May 12th 2019

Another great TV show from Israel is Hostages. I found it on HBO.
    I could not imagine that Israel could produce such great series. Much better than the stuff from Hollywood.

• AC/DC rock music: CANADA
    • May 12th 2019

My All-Time Favourite TV Series (in alphabetical order)

All In The Family
    Cheers
    Coronation Street
    CSI
    Family Guy
    Family Ties
    Hogan's Heroes
    Incredible Hulk
    King Of Queens
    MASH
    Rockford Files
    Sanford And Son
    Seinfeld
    Simpsons
    Three's Company
    WKRP In Cincinnati
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • May 12th 2019

Posted By: BallToucherBillions and Cobra Kai (you wouldn't believe how fun this Karate Kid sequel is) play A LOT of AC/DC. Check them out, great shows.

Cobra Kai was a surprise for me. Big fan of the first two movies, and i never thought this Cobra Kai could be so good. Great acting, and right amount of nostalgia in there.