To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Stockholm, Sweden - July 19th 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Facebook event: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Attendees:

•  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Jan 5th 2015

here too.
    • AC/DC rock music: Pangaea
    • Jan 7th 2015

Will be here too. Oslo and Stockholm back-to-back should be interesting. RIP ears.
    I'm in
    I will be there.
    Posted By: MeanstreakI will be there.

Haha.
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

haha, whatever you have been taking today, BT, I want some :)

when I saw on the main page that you wrote a comment in this thread I rushed to open it in hope that some blind luck is taking you to Stockholm.
    bugger. just a consolation prize..
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

Posted By: MeanstreakI will be there.

I forgot to realize this :) great, so we're meeting in Berlin too, right? Or was it Warsaw? Or Dresden?
    We are to get drunk in Stockholm, Warszawa and Dresden, me thinks.
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

fuckin'el!

and you got Warszawa right! round on me for that alone!
    bonlives can you contact me about he MEET UP?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • Jan 14th 2015

Coming!
    •  
    • Jan 29th 2015

You guys attending this gig are in for a treat. Stay tuned to this thread and the facebook event page for more details
    I'll be there!
    Looking forward to team up with the guys at ACDCMACHINE, and what they are coming up with!
    •  
    • May 15th 2015

I need to back out unfortunately, Stockholm is just too expensive for me. My ticket is available for sale. Golden circle, e-ticket, face price, of course.
    That sucks, dude.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rascal
    • May 15th 2015

Posted By: marcinhaI need to back out unfortunately, Stockholm is just too expensive for me. My ticket is available for sale. Golden circle, e-ticket, face price, of course.

Hi Marcinha,
    I wrote a pm in "buy/sell" section. Let me know if tick is still available
    •  
    • May 15th 2015

Hi Rascal, thanks for your interest, but I've just sold the ticket about 10 minutes ago... sooooorryyyy!
    •  
    • May 15th 2015

Posted By: MeanstreakThat sucks, dude.

yeah man.. hope they come back to Euroland for a second leg, I'll use the Stockholm money for three gigs in Germany, even after cutting a bit on cancellation fees (apartment and ferry)
    Too bad marcinha. Missing out on a three-day party there dude
    •  
    • May 15th 2015 edited

yeah I know, but I'll have three weeks in Croatia for that money, which is exactly what I will do next year :)
    + the 2nd leg gigs in Germany, if they come.
    Posted By: MeanstreakThat sucks, dude.

Posted By: WholelottatobeToo bad marcinha. Missing out on a three-day party there dude

I can take marcinha's place.
    •  
    • May 15th 2015

I am hereby delegating you, my friend, Mutt Lange The Sperm, to worthily and dutifuly represent me in The Kingdom of Sweden in front of The ACDCMachine Gathering.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: CliffFIN
    • May 17th 2015

I thought Mutt just had a perm?

Anyways have fun. Nice venue, excellent city (yes even a Finn can admit it)
    The Swedish Fanclub ACDCMACHINE, in cooperation with Sony Music, Hard Rock Café, AC/DC the Beer, proudly presents:
    AC/DC Weekend!
    The whole weekend filled with AC/DC at Hard Rock Café Stockholm; Friday 17/7, Saturday 18/7, Sunday 19/7, and the ROCK OR BUST Afterparty directly after the concert on Sunday!

Friday 17/7: AC/DC Warm-Up Party with "Friday Night Rock"; DJ`s playing AC/DC and fellow 3-chord Crotchrock filled with riff after riff after fu***ng riff!!

Saturday 18/7: Enjoy a Rock Or Brunch menu with an AC/DC beer, and meet fellow AC/DC fans from all over the world! Live on Stage: Legendary AB/CD (the FIRST AB/CD tributeband, from -83!), ATTITUDE and Ida from VA!?.

Sunday 19/7: Enjoy meeting up with fans before the show, and listen and watch AC/DC on screens at Hard Rock Café. After the show, we host the afterparty!

Be sure to book tables, if you want to eat!! This place is most likely going to be packed!

The AC/DC Headquarters in Sweden: Hard Rock Café Stockholm. +468-545 494 00. http://sthlm.hardroc...
    In Rock We Trust!
    We Salute You! // ACDCMACHINE.
    YEAH!!!
    Are you from Ångermanland, wholelottatobe? Or maybe Tranås?
    Lol not even close. I live under a rock in the middle of nowhere. How about that for a clue?
    Posted By: WholelottatobeLol not even close. I live under a rock in the middle of nowhere. How about that for a clue?

Doesn't say too much. Could be many places in Sweden, such as Bastuträsk, for example.
    Are you attending the Stockholm gig?
    Yeah, I will play ball at Friends Arena.
    I will really push for some Rick Astley music by the dj at Hard Rock café.
    Haha, I expect that. In fact, I will start a fight there if the dj doesn't play a lot of songs by Erasure. Count me on that.
    •  
    • Jun 12th 2015

Dont forget to play some Bombfunk Mc!
    If I play Rick Astley,on the Friday night, will you guys cover me from all the beerglasses getting thrown at me? Haha!
    Posted By: Overdose78If I play Rick Astley,on the Friday night, will you guys cover me from all the beerglasses getting thrown at me? Haha!

Will do. Just to see peoples reaction would be totally worth it.
    •  
    • Jul 9th 2015 edited

•  
    • Jul 10th 2015

Who is joining HRC on saturday and/or sunday?
    Probably going there on Saturday.
    I'll be there.
    Might be there on saturday for Brunch. Probably on sunday aswell.
    And the party starts right here. Pre-party just started.
    Might have to pop along and Inject some venom into this thing! \m/
    There is another AC/DC related event in central Stockholm beginning July 17 at Kungsträdgården:
    https://www.facebook...
    •  
    • Jul 15th 2015

Posted By: MeanstreakThere is another AC/DC related event in central Stockholm beginning July 17 at Kungsträdgården:
    https://www.facebook...

Where is this compered to HRC?

Isnt HRC the main event?
    I am not sure there is something as a main event. I just came across that information today. Kungsträdgården is in the heart of the city. It's a big outdoors area. Hard Rock café is also rather central.

It's around 20 minutes walk from Hard Rock café to Kungsträdgården.

If you check the subway map, Kungsträdgården is close to the stations T-Centralen, and Östermalmstorg, while Hard Rock café is close to Odenplan and Rådmansgatan.
    It's close now :) It will be so great to see Angus, Brian and Cliff again after 5 long years of waiting :)

Will be interesting to see how they perform with Stevie and Chris :) And at the same time sad to not see Mal and Phil there :(

I just spoke to a couple of friends who saw them in Roskilde yesterday. The band was on fire :)
    So who is coming to Hard Rock café tomorrow evening?
    Posted By: MeanstreakSo who is coming to Hard Rock café tomorrow evening?

I am there Meanstreak. Well atleast later in the evening. Will miss AB/CD early on though since they so early on.
    I hope we are a few that can meet up later on.