To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Imola, Italy - July 9th 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Facebook event: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Attendees: rideon77

• AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jan 5th 2015

I'll be there!
    •  
    • Jan 5th 2015

Awesome - we're underway with 1 attendee
    • AC/DC rock music: parsec69
    • Jan 5th 2015

here comes number 2...
    Present!!!!!!
    •  
    • Jul 8th 2015

Be sure to take some pics of you guys RTFO...
    Is this their biggest gig ever in Italy?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Jul 9th 2015

Have a great time you guys!
    •  
    • Jul 9th 2015

You should see the queue already!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • Jul 9th 2015

Someone really wanted front row.

•  
    • Jul 9th 2015

Love seeing that.
    That is real dedication.
    Is this another giant race track/field scenario
    Where they will draw 80000 + ?
    •  
    • Jul 9th 2015

120,000 is the figure I have seen.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Vanman92
    • Jul 9th 2015 edited

Just checked the FB page looks awesome
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Jul 9th 2015

•  
      AC/DC rock music: TheRudder
    • Jul 10th 2015

I was there, i was 15metres from the stage. For the first 5 songs people in there got crazy, never seen something like that in my life. A few girls went out from the pit crying and vomiting. I had a hard time. After Thunderstruck the crowd slowed down a bit (thank god) . The concert was excellent, Brian missed STT (again) and i think Stevie made a mistake in FTATR, but Chris fixed it. Chris was very good, really hard on the snare, Cliff was cool as always. An ocean of people for ac/dc, best concert i've ever seen.
    Posted By: TheRudderbut Chris fixed it. Chris was very good, really hard on the snare

Hear hear!
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jul 10th 2015

Posted By: TheRudderI was there, i was 15metres from the stage. For the first 5 songs people in there got crazy, never seen something like that in my life. A few girls went out from the pit crying and vomiting. I had a hard time. After Thunderstruck the crowd slowed down a bit (thank god) . The concert was excellent, Brian missed STT (again) and i think Stevie made a mistake in FTATR, but Chris fixed it. Chris was very good, really hard on the snare, Cliff was cool as always. An ocean of people for ac/dc, best concert i've ever seen.
    Brian missed the first HV verse and it was funny. I didn't notice mistakes on STT. Huge crowd... Officially 92000 but I think we were more. Like I said Iwas stoned by painkillers duevto kidney stones but they rocked the hell out of me. Incredible night.