To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Zeltweg, Austria - May 14th 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Facebook event: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Attendees: recimo, rockeroller

•  
      AC/DC rock music: recimo
    • Jan 5th 2015

I'll be there.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015

Brilliant
    me too
    • AC/DC rock music: nemesadi
    • Jan 5th 2015

me too
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Mar 4th 2015

I'll be there, too.
    •  
    • May 7th 2015

Info for this gig you can find here: http://www.acdc-spie...
    I'll be there too... only problem is, I got no one who wants to join me. I'm from vienna and I don't wanna travel there alone. First thought of going by train or bus, but no tickets left via öticket. Then thought of driving by car, but that would imply staying completely sober... not much fun since I got a few days off.
    Any ideas anybody?
    •  
    • May 9th 2015

Try to find organized travel to Zeltweg from Vienna on facebook or something. There must be some group who will go organized from there.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • May 11th 2015

Posted By: ColdheartedfanI'll be there too... only problem is, I got no one who wants to join me. I'm from vienna and I don't wanna travel there alone. First thought of going by train or bus, but no tickets left via öticket. Then thought of driving by car, but that would imply staying completely sober... not much fun since I got a few days off.
    Any ideas anybody?

I'm living in Vienna, too. But unfortunately can't go. As for train tickets: why would you buy them via ÖTicket? Try oebb.at, you shoudn't have problems gettin' a ticket there. And better start a bit earlier (before 10 o'clock) and the chance you get into the wavebreaker is way bigger. I did that in 2010 when they played in Wels. I catched the train in Vienna at around 9.30 and was there at noon, went straight to the gates, waited till they opened them and then run as fast as I could to get into the wavebreaker. Needless to say, that I made it. ;-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 13th 2015

Better pack your wellies boys and girls it is hammering it down, heavy rain and hail!
    •  
    • May 13th 2015 edited

Posted By: JemBetter pack your wellies boys and girls it is hammering it down, heavy rain and hail!

I looked up weather forecast for Zeltweg a few times and it says there's a chance of rain during day but probably not during concert.
    It's always better to prepare for every scenario, so as you said, better pack that^ :D
    http://www.kleinezei...
    This continues also on Thursday morning. But, important for concertgoers: In the afternoon, the weather stabilizes, now is still to be expected at most with brief rain. And: "There is a strong westerly wind with up to 50 km / h". Nevertheless, the temperatures remain largely pleasant at 22 degrees, at night it cools down to 13 degrees. In the case of continuous rain in the evenings enough chips are ready to free the car from the mud.
    Posted By: andersonct

Those cows are in for some Hells Bells thunder :D
    •  
    • May 14th 2015

And the crew are on their way ...

•  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • May 14th 2015

The big question is...who's going to Periscope this one for us? :D
    •  
    • May 14th 2015

•  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • May 14th 2015

And here I am sat in uni revising surface finishes and material removal rates...
    Posted By: benjiThe big question is...who's going to Periscope this one for us? :D

Hopefully it's full of nerds!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • May 15th 2015

Posted By: benjiAnd here I am sat in uni revising surface finishes and material removal rates...

good, it will pay off.