To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Munich, Germany - May 19th 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Facebook event: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Attendees: rockeroller

Going with friend, we bought tickets for the both concerts in Munich
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jan 5th 2015

I'm in
    • AC/DC rock music: Raff
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

The German fans plan a gathering on the day between the Munich concerts, maybe you guys wanna join in? I can post details later if required.
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

Looking for a little advice.

Flight times and prices seem much better to fly from UK to Memmingen rather than Munich. What is the public transport like to and from these places? Roadwise, Memmingen looks about as far from the stadium as Munich airport does!?!
    • Jan 7th 2015 edited

Posted By: azelLooking for a little advice.

Flight times and prices seem much better to fly from UK to Memmingen rather than Munich. What is the public transport like to and from these places? Roadwise, Memmingen looks about as far from the stadium as Munich airport does!?!

coaches to Munich: http://www.allgaeu-a...

or you take a taxi to Memmingen railway Station (5 Kilometers from the Airport) and take a train to Munich (single fare is around 25 €, Duration around 60-90 mins. depends on the Train you take)

Munich Airport is much, much closer to the city and has ist own train connection to the center
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

Thanks a lot Raff.

Might be forced down the Memmingen route due to flight times (and price!!)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 11th 2015

Posted By: RaffThe German fans plan a gathering on the day between the Munich concerts, maybe you guys wanna join in? I can post details later if required.
    Absolutely mate, keep us posted!
    • Jan 17th 2015

The Bavarian fans have chosen a place for a meetup in Munich on May 20th (the day between the two concerts in Munich).

Place:
    Lochhamers El Diabolo
    Lochhamerstrasse 4
    82166 Gräfelfing

http://www.lochhamer...

Local fasttrains (S-Bahn, line S6) from Munich central station to Gräfelfing every 10 mins. (it takes 17 mins. by train to Gräfelfing). Roundtrip costs around 6 €
    • May 1st 2015

Pre show beers on May 19th at Olympia Alm beergraden a few minutes walk from the stadium (place is marked on the map).

•  
    • May 16th 2015

See you there
    • May 17th 2015

Cold and rainy weather expected for both concerts in Munich...
    Posted By: RaffCold and rainy weather expected for both concerts in Munich...

That blows...... I guess you all better prepare to be.... THUNDERSTRUCK!!!! HAHAHAHAHA GET IT!?!?!?! No? Not funny???? Well than.........Ummmmmmmmmm I'll leave now.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: CliffFIN
    • May 18th 2015

You should copy-paste Slades face to the picture. Only fair!
    I'm in the bus, coming tomorrow morning in Munich, can not for the show!
    how early do you have to be there to get in the first 1/3 of the stadium ? Wie früh stellts ihr euch an (falls jemand von euch deutsch spricht^^) ?
    • May 18th 2015

Webcam

Support act: Bayern 3 Band and Vintage Trouble

• May 18th 2015

...oh fuckin no... :o
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: CliffFIN
    • May 18th 2015

Best support act of the tour. The best guys to support AC und DC.