To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: 25 July 2015 | National Stadium ('Stadion Narodowy'), Al Ks J Poniatowskiego 1, Warsaw
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Facebook event: https://www.facebook...
    Attendees: Mr Petrolhead, Raff, marcinha, The Vennel Man, Undforcer, shocker, Meanstreak, Mattthew, Saik0, Cisternas666, partywithclair2

• AC/DC rock music: Raff
    • Jan 4th 2015

Will be in Warsaw from Friday evening with a lot of friends so I hope I will be able to join in
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Jan 4th 2015

hand raised.
    Thanks for the thread, bonlives.

If you have some questions about the city itself or need any advice - feel free to whisper me :)
    Should be in Warsaw for three nights Thursday to Sunday. Would love a bar meet up on the day of the gig. Happy to go with the flow.
    • Jan 4th 2015

We are staying at the Hilton Hotel / Grzybowska and I think we will have dinner on Friday July 24th at Folk Gospoda which is just a 5 mins walk from our hotel.
    •  
    • Jan 5th 2015

I'll be on holiday in a lake district here in Poland all July and I'll probably just quickly pop in and out.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Undforcer
    • Jan 5th 2015

I will be at the meeting :) +2 friends
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Jan 5th 2015

Maybe I will join. Will be in Warzaw many days before and after the show. This is gonna be a great weekend.
    • Jan 5th 2015

Let`s do it the night before on friday 24th. Let`s have a party at some strip club with the girls dancing topless to AC/DC.
    I am in shocker.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 5th 2015

Posted By: shockerLet`s do it the night before on friday 24th. Let`s have a party at some strip club with the girls dancing topless to AC/DC.
    I've just booked my flight. Count me in.
    •  
    • Jan 5th 2015 edited

Posted By: bonlives
    Posted By: shockerLet`s do it the night before on friday 24th. Let`s have a party at some strip club with the girls dancing topless to AC/DC.
    I've just booked my flight. Count me in.

Well fuck me, I guess I won't just show and go...

If you have nothing against my company, that is.

;p
    • AC/DC rock music: Mattthew
    • Jan 6th 2015

I'm in. Just booked the flights today.
    Myself and 3 mates are in Warsaw from the Friday until Sunday.
    Waiting for Viagogo to send my concert E tickets.
    Cant wait, whatever you guys are doing, count us in.
    •  
    • Jan 6th 2015

great, where are you from?
    I haven't booked flights or place to stay...yet. Might as well go from Stockholm to Gdansk by boat, and then Gdansk - Warszawa by train.
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2015

Well then we'll go on the same fucking boat. ETS Nynashamn 15-07-21 1800hrs, ETA Gdańsk 15-07-22 1300hrs, a few days to cool tits and what not.
    • Jan 8th 2015

I live in Wales in the U.K.
    Tickets just arrived today.
    Cant wait.
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015

how nice ^
    Posted By: marcinhahow nice ^

Krakow.
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015 edited

Posted By: MattthewI live in Wales in the U.K.
    Tickets just arrived today.
    Cant wait.

Welcome! I visited Wales once. Snowdonia. It was beautiful. I vomited on te coach* on the way there. That was not so beautiful. I was only 10 or so. Lovely country. Too bad about the weather though.

*In case you're from America and reading this, it's a fucking bus. Not the one that goes from one stop to another in a city in circles all day and possibly night.
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015

Posted By: Meanstreak
    Posted By: marcinhahow nice ^

Krakow.

but you're not in Kraków now, are you?
    Actually, yes. I took the photo yesterday evening.
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015

fuckin'el man. going to Gdańsk by any chance?
    Nah, not this time. Lovely city, Krakow.
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015

Ah, too bad. I'm here in Gdańsk. well, Sopot technically. Glad you like Kraków, hope you have a smashing time.
    When I saw the photo, for a moment I thought we're not the only Poles on fans.net ;)
    •  
    • Jan 8th 2015 edited

some of those dudes at the Polish forum should quit mnicing there and come here.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Saik0
    • Jan 14th 2015

Im coming!
    I''ve updated the first post with all the info we have for now.

And to all of you coming from abroad, here's a really useful public transport journey planner (click bottom left if looking for a mobile version):

http://warszawa.jakd...

Hope it helps :)
    • Jan 22nd 2015

Nice one, Very helpful post. Cant wait.
    I'm guessing that the meet up will be the night before the gig on the Friday.
    • Jan 24th 2015

I got my ticket to this show this week. I will be in Poland several days before the show.
    I'll be in Warsaw from July 24th to 26th as the first stop of my Euro Trip's. Due to I'll be alone during my staying in Warsaw, I would like to get together with someone else that attend the concert too. I'm looking forward to recieve information about a warm up meeting. I salute you from Chile \m/
    Posted By: Cisternas666I salute you from Chile \m/

Great, you are now on the Attendees list. :)
    •  
    • Feb 26th 2015

From Chile! How great! Welcome aboard!
    I except marchina to pay for all my meals and drinks during my visit.
    Posted By: MeanstreakI except marchina to pay for all my meals and drinks during my visit.

your not looking for much at all lol
    •  
    • Feb 26th 2015

aaahaha fellas!
    hi everyone :-) i am looking at coming to Europe for four weeks in July, from Australia. i am stoked to see that the tour is occurring while i am there. not so stoked, that i cannot seem to find tickets for this gig :-( i will be in poland during the week leading up to this, so its a perfect chance to see one of my all time faves!!!! i have seen all their concerts in Perth Western Australia since ive been old enough to attend concerts! the chance at seeing them in another country, well it makes me go weak at the knees!!!!
    if anyone comes across 3 or 4 tickets available for this concert i would be forever indebted !!! even if there are only 1 or 2 tickets, so long as i can goooooooooo :-) long live rock n roll
    cheers
    • Apr 13th 2015

Posted By: partywithclair2hi everyone :-) i am looking at coming to Europe for four weeks in July, from Australia. i am stoked to see that the tour is occurring while i am there. not so stoked, that i cannot seem to find tickets for this gig :-( i will be in poland during the week leading up to this, so its a perfect chance to see one of my all time faves!!!! i have seen all their concerts in Perth Western Australia since ive been old enough to attend concerts! the chance at seeing them in another country, well it makes me go weak at the knees!!!!
    if anyone comes across 3 or 4 tickets available for this concert i would be forever indebted !!! even if there are only 1 or 2 tickets, so long as i can goooooooooo :-) long live rock n roll
    cheers

just get there and try on the day of the show
    the show is sold out since January and right now only possibility to get tickets is the secondary market (e.g. viagogo) but you will pay around the double price of face value
    cheers Raff :-) will definitely head there anyway thanks.
    Count me in, all the way from Cyprus.
    •  
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Im staying in Warsaw from 20th to 27th.

Will join in on whatever gets arranged.

Will most probably rent a car.

Is there anything ultra awesome to visit around Warsaw?
    •  
    • Jul 2nd 2015

Sorry, the nearest Dolly Buster Kaufhaus is in Dresden. I'll try to figure out something for you but give me some tips what kind of stuff you get a kick out of. Old Town would have been ultra awesome but only 5% of it survived the war. Museum of Polish Jews is apparently awesome even if you're not interested in the subject. So could be the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising. For less mortal attractions, canoeing on the Wisla (Vistula) is apparently fun. Last but not least, Warsaw is very party-city and Cud Nad Wisla and Temat Rzeka are places to go.

If your cup of tea is caravaning, I'd suggest you stay away.

hope to meet you, either way!
    •  
    • Jul 2nd 2015 edited

Posted By: marcinhaSorry, the nearest Dolly Buster Kaufhaus is in Dresden. I'll try to figure out something for you but give me some tips what kind of stuff you get a kick out of. Old Town would have been ultra awesome but only 5% of it survived the war. Museum of Polish Jews is apparently awesome even if you're not interested in the subject. So could be the Museum of the Warsaw Uprising. For less mortal attractions, canoeing on the Wisla (Vistula) is apparently fun. Last but not least, Warsaw is very party-city and Cud Nad Wisla and Temat Rzeka are places to go.

If your cup of tea is caravaning, I'd suggest you stay away.

hope to meet you, either way!

No fucking caravan! All the other stuff sounds cool. Is it better to rent a car for these visits? Or is it just as simple to grab a taxi for every event?

Will be nice meeting you!
    •  
    • Jul 2nd 2015

tram, subway, bus, taxi, riksha. canoe? don't do car, unless you like to get stuffed in jams.
    • Jul 2nd 2015

I`ve once read that Warzaw has the worst traffic jams in Europe.
    I will come in from the Kaufhaus in Dresden and play ball in Warsaw.
    •  
    • Jul 2nd 2015

they gave you a residency at the Kaufhaus, Meany?