To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Dec 17th 2014 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Nuremberg, Germany - 8 May 2015
    Time: TBA
    Venue: TBA
    Directions: TBA
    Special instructions: TBA
    Attendees: TBA

Will be there
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Apr 28th 2015

I'm looking at you Raff! What are you crazy Germans planning? Please post up some details...

Cheers
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Undforcer
    • Apr 28th 2015 edited

I'm travelling from Sweden by myself :) Where can I meet some AC/DC fans to grab a beer with? and when?
    martin.undfors@hotmail.com
    • AC/DC rock music: Koprock
    • Apr 28th 2015

Two of us coming from Ireland , can't wait
    I would love to grab a beer or two after the concert, anyone?
    • AC/DC rock music: Raff
    • Apr 28th 2015

Folks, I will post some information tomorrow, pretty busy today.
    I'm up for some beers
    • May 1st 2015 edited

Pre show beers at "Gutman pub" which is just a short walk from Zeppelinfeld away.
    This is where all the German hardcore fans will gather. Feel free to join us!
    Show up early, the place will be crowded!

http://www.Gutmann-a...

Adress:
    Gutmann am Dutzendteich
    Bayernstrasse 150
    90478 Nürnberg

The pub with its nice beergarden is at the Dutzendteich (the lake, pub marked on the map), the Zeppelinfeld is the large field on the other side of the lake next to the football stadium.

Heading over from Ireland also
    • AC/DC rock music: Koprock
    • May 2nd 2015

We're flying are lingus to Frankfurt 7.00 in the morning , how are u getting there?
    • May 4th 2015

Attention to those who want to travel by train !

Nationwide strikes in Germany from Tuesday 2am until Sunday 9am. Strike Hotline: 0049 8000 99 66 33 (calls charged / free from a german line).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Undforcer
    • May 4th 2015

Nice! I'm gonna try to show up at Gutman pub! Cheers!
    Posted By: KoprockWe're flying are lingus to Frankfurt 7.00 in the morning , how are u getting there?

8:20am Thursday Ryanair Dublin to Stansted to Nuremberg . Same journey back Saturday evening . Staying at the Hilton beside the venue .
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Dirty Eye
    • May 5th 2015

around what time are you guys showing up at the gutmann?

what time do the gates open? i heard 14:00 somewhere, but that seems too early, right?
    What time does the show start, in military time?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 8th 2015

How are we doing boys?
    • May 9th 2015

Sorry guys, I was in Nürnberg since Thursday with no time to check on the internet. The pre show beers at Gutman were fun, lots of German maniacs, nice atmosphere overall. Hope you guys found the place?
    Posted By: RaffSorry guys, I was in Nürnberg since Thursday with no time to check on the internet. The pre show beers at Gutman were fun, lots of German maniacs, nice atmosphere overall. Hope you guys found the place?

No worries Raff! Found the place and the venue! Was a great day.