To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Dec 17th 2014 edited

ACDCfans.net meet up
    Concert: Hampden, Glasgow - 28 June 2015
    Time: 2pm - 2am
    Venue: The Record Factory, Glasgow - https://www.facebook...
    Facebook event: https://www.facebook...
    Attendees: azel

•  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Dec 17th 2014

* raises hand
    Count me in.......who's buying the first round ??
    *raises hand, then beer, then another beer etc. Last time Glasgow was buzzing with pubs putting out chairs, snacks, DC tunes. What a day
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: youngjohn
    • Dec 17th 2014

I'll be there, wherever there is.
    I'm in +3
    Let's do a march to Hampden from George square. Longest ever duck walk lol!!
    • AC/DC rock music: JC/DC
    • Dec 17th 2014

See you there :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: belle
    • Dec 18th 2014

Me too!
    On the black ice tour Hampden was a 100 times better then Wembley due to fans
    Ill be there! MIght see you guys there
    Posted By: stuhiltonOn the black ice tour Hampden was a 100 times better then Wembley due to fans

Most people I've spoken to who attended both say the complete opposite!
    • AC/DC rock music: rab
    • Dec 18th 2014

Yep me and the wife will meet up with you all.
    Will suggest pubs nearer the time. We can wear AC/DC stuff instead of a rose so we can identify each other :-p
    • AC/DC rock music: Koprock
    • Dec 18th 2014

Can't wait, will be good to meet are Scottish friends that were in geiselwind
    •  
    • Dec 20th 2014

Posted By: stuhiltonOn the black ice tour Hampden was a 100 times better then Wembley due to fans
    I was at both. Wembley was infinitely better.
    Posted By: bonlives

It had to have been...I met bonlives at Hampden
    Thinkin about wearing one of these which one should i get ???
    http://www.zazzle.co...
    http://www.tshirtstu...
    @ Calum

I could only view the first one - remember its the 28th not 30th June!

What a tragedy that would be....
    Posted By: Ventilator@ Calum

I could only view the first one - remember its the 28th not 30th June!

What a tragedy that would be....

Yea i realised that :P
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Pod
    • Jan 24th 2015

Posted By: carlos fandango
    Posted By: bonlives

It had to have been...I wasn't at Wembley

You missed a cracker too. I was at both.

Wembley 1 Hampden 0 IMO
    Hampden is a crap venue sound wise
    During rosie we need to get EVERYONE!! sreaming MAL-COLM !!!
    Absolutely. Won't be a problem :-). Facebook pre and aftershow party has been organised by John Crawford. I am gonna be playing some tunes as well. Gonna be a lonnnnnnnnnnng day :-D
    •  
    • Jan 27th 2015

ian - invite John to join up here if he ain't already a member - more than happy to let John promote his facebook event via our site

If you fans.netters are keen to join Ian et al, we'll make that the official meetup
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: belle
    • Jan 27th 2015

I'm pretty sure John is on here already.

Going to be a great day this.
    Will do bonlives. Here is the link for pre show and after show tix. £2 each and gets you shuttle bus to gig, but not back. Think your £2 includes entry before and after gig but not bus back.

https://www.tickets-...
    • AC/DC rock music: bonrosie
    • Jan 27th 2015

I'm going to the Preshow being organised by John. Should be good!
    •  
    • Feb 4th 2015

Nice one guys - updated details in original post
    Cheers bonlives
    cant wait counting down the days till the lads arrive back home were they belong its gonna be a mental day in Glasgow let the sun shine the beer flow and all let all hell commence cant wait tosee angus again and chris slade back in the power house were he belongs I just wish mal was with the lads god bless you mal I wish you all the best from a massive fan from Glasgow most fav album powerage I like the new album its got some hooking riffs cant wait till the 28 th come on lads lets shake glasgows foundations
    iam anewbie to the site can someone tell me if there is still tickets for the pre/aftershow at the record store in glasgow
    sorry lads I meant to say record factory as I said above newbie to the site
    just had my daily fix of the lads at there best powerage and gone shooting will be wearing my collection of tees every day till the 28th just need to get my new ink sorted for it full back and neck line holiday dates sorted so a week off work as of 26 to recover from the best day since 2009 black ice at hampden gonna be some sore heads the following morning but it will be well worth it have penned a few lines and hope to get them put onto a tee for the concert
    bonrosie I am Djing before and after at John Crawford's do at The Record Factory. Say hi :-)
    no problem ian big mac if I see you il buy you a beer just to say hi and thanks just in from work now to play haven't had my daily fix of the lads today big jack hells bell thunderstruck gone shootin or who made who poss play ball or rock or bust could get live at donnington on dvd or family jewelsbeers are flowing asi speak speak to you soon bigmac rock on ac/dc forever
    just listend to a gem I nearly for got about whilst geeting abeer from the fridge av got holes in my shoes and am way overdue down payment blues got myself a steady job some responseabilaty cant afford to feed ma cat on social security hiding from the rent man just genius bon talking about hard times I know how that feels lol
    but av got down payment blues for ma new tattoo just have to bite the bullit and save save save might have to see big jack for a tap lol
    I will have to hide from the rent man for the rest of the year lol
    lets just say donnington revisited yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    ian bigmac you gotta play down payment blues in remeberance of bon and mal please itwill have to be apint and a double malt for youre troubles mate
    My fav AC/DC song so a defo
    cheers ian looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the lads/lassies on the day have to get my ticket for the pre/after show org cheers again mate
    ian can you tell me if there are any tickets left for pre / after show party have just seen record factory facebook page and first batch have sold out can you get them from the rcord factory cheers ian
    I defo don't want to miss this event as it will be awesome
    17 weeks and counting I cannaie wait feel like a kid waiting on santa ho ho ho all that's missing is a mistress for christmas
    Why aren't under 18's allowed in. Wanted to go but can't.
    cos its a pub
    ive been told unders were allowed in until 8 pm but don't take it as gospel
    It's OK for the under 18's for the 2-6 part.