To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: GShootin
    • Oct 28th 2014

this is a new low

• Oct 28th 2014

this is pretty fucking hideous too

i'd love to know who, if anyone buys this shit

Sorry for anyone who owns this shirt but ive seen it for many years and i hate the bloody thing
    Got it Dohh!!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Johnnysg
    • Oct 28th 2014

Are all those official?
    I always thought this was absolutely hideous

Angus being crucified? What the fuck?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Oct 28th 2014

I can think of one t shirt in the last couple of decades that wasn't total shite. Who has seen the Nazi High Voltage SS jacket?
    • Oct 28th 2014

the best and only one i've bought in decades was Est 1973

no frills, no fuss
    Posted By: GShootinthis is pretty fucking hideous too

i'd love to know who, if anyone buys this shit

Angus needs to ditch those corny plastic horns period. Grow some real ones or don't bother!
    Posted By: InjectTheVenom

Sorry for anyone who owns this shirt but ive seen it for many years and i hate the bloody thing

I don't mind the actual picture (logo + SG Gibson + flames), but yeah, the tie dye... that's just wrong. This is AC/DC not the fuckin' Grateful Dead for fuck's sake!
    Here's one that I kinda dig:

**** runs away ****
    Is this an official one? :)

I wanna see the Nazi HIgh Voltage jacket, Jem speaks of
    • Oct 28th 2014

Yes they're all OFFICIAL

No wonder bootleggers still make money when the label/band employ people to design stuff this hideous

Got this from Amplified Clothing about a year ago, probably my favourite, it's kinda plain and simple, with no OTT images everywhere, just the tour dates on the back...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BallToucher
    • Oct 28th 2014 edited

I think the last time I wore an AC/DC t-shirt (or any other band's for that matter) was 1992.

It was a cool T, though. Plain black with a a veeeery small logo on the chest. If I ever see one like that I wouldn´t mind buyint it! Again.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Oct 28th 2014

Posted By: GShootinYes they're all OFFICIAL
    Official as in a company has paid money to use the logo
    •  
    • Oct 28th 2014

Posted By: mutt_langes_permIs this an official one? :)

That's my new tattoo.
    Posted By: Jem
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permIs this an official one? :)

That's my new tattoo.

NICE.
    Some of this is shamefully sucky... For one of the biggest bands or better yet, biggest entertainment entities of all time, how does this happen?

Funny enough, the plain shirt with just "Jailbreak" a some other words is about 300% cooler than most of the others...sometimes...less truly is more...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gaolbreak
    • Apr 6th 2018

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Apr 6th 2018

Awww GShootin (L)
    Posted By: ShootToThrillI always thought this was absolutely hideous

This is literally the best AC/DC shirt I’ve ever seen. I will continue to defend its honor as I have over the years.
    Posted By: Spellbound

This is literally the best AC/DC shirt I’ve ever seen. I will continue to defend its honor as I have over the years.

Really? I don't understand why people would want to wear a shirt that depicts violence. Just seems tasteless to me.
    Posted By: ShootToThrill

Really? I don't understand why people would want to wear a shirt that depicts violence. Just seems tasteless to me.

yikes, don't show that one to any Christian mom, would be burned faster than you can spell the band's name

To be fair - the violence is implied - we dont actually see his hands nailed :P
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Apr 7th 2018

I don`t care much about those t-shirts. I only wear them at concerts and I used to buy only one new every tour.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Apr 7th 2018 edited

Gucci. $750.00

Interestingly enough there’s an article about that shirt.

http://www.executive...
    • AC/DC rock music: ACDCnut
    • Apr 7th 2018

I gave up looking at the merchandise, I did buy the tour hoodie this time round, and a pair of horns, convinced as I was that this was the last tour.
    •  
    • Apr 7th 2018

Posted By: BrennaBGucci. $750.00

JFC.

Cunts.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Apr 8th 2018

Where is this shirt available? I need to know so, er, I don't come across it by accident.
    I kinda like it. If I ever were to wear a DC tee I´d probably get that one!
    Well, I wrote that nearly 4 years ago, it doesn't seem that bad now. I still wouldn't wear it though.
    Posted By: BrianyWhere is this shirt available? I need to know so, er, I don't come across it by accident.

The image I posted is from Amazon but they don't seem to have it anymore. This is the only one I could find, but it's expensive and used:

[Link to eBay item]
    •  
    • Apr 8th 2018

Posted By: BrianyWhere is this shirt available? I need to know so, er, I don't come across it by accident.

The image I posted is from Amazon but they don't seem to have it anymore. This is the only one I could find, but it's expensive and used:

[Link to eBay item]

I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure I could simply either crop that design out of the photo, or whip up something similar in photoshop, and have it printed as a custom tee for much less money.
    Yep
    True story: My brother in law and I were attending a concert in Charlotte,NC on the Black Ice tour.
    We were looking at t shirts, and some were really terrible. I pointed out to one in particular to him and said “ who the hell would buy that?” I felt a tap on my shoulder and behind me was a man with that shirt who was 6’5, or close to it, who said he was getting another for his TWIN brother. We bought what we wanted and I bought him a tour program because I felt like shit, and grateful at the same time he didn’t shove that shirt up my ass!
    Posted By: Up2myneckTrue story: My brother in law and I were attending a concert in Charlotte,NC on the Black Ice tour.
    We were looking at t shirts, and some were really terrible. I pointed out to one in particular to him and said “ who the hell would buy that?” I felt a tap on my shoulder and behind me was a man with that shirt who was 6’5, or close to it, who said he was getting another for his TWIN brother. We bought what we wanted and I bought him a tour program because I felt like shit, and grateful at the same time he didn’t shove that shirt up my ass!

It was probably GShootin'.
    • AC/DC rock music: Up2myneck
    • Apr 9th 2018 edited

Posted By: Meanstreak
    Posted By: Up2myneckTrue story: My brother in law and I were attending a concert in Charlotte,NC on the Black Ice tour.

It was probably GShootin'.
    Hope he enjoyed the program!
    That BIB cassette t shirt is the ugliest POS I've seen in a long time
    All kidding aside, how hard could it be to design some different t shirts that fans could wear without being embarrassed. I know what I think is cool someone else may not, but there isn’t a shirt on their website right now that I would buy.
    •  
    • Apr 10th 2018

I liked a couple of the shirts from the last tour. Which is probably about 1% of the number available. Which is a definite improvement over recent tours.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Apr 12th 2018

Angus has found the worst;

•  
    • Apr 12th 2018

One time, many years ago, my dad, knowing my appreciation of Classic Rock decided to get me a present while he was away on a short trip - it was a baggy black polyester jumper with the words "LYNYRD SKYNYRD" that he'd had printed onto this thing in bold white capital letters. A hideous-looking thing to be sure. Still, I think on the basis of this piece of clothing, AC/DC would have gladly hired him as their top merch designer.
    Those tie dyes were ok in the eighties and nineties. I still like some of them since I am somewhat of a hippie haha
    Posted By: Gaolbreak

If you removed Godzilla Angus towering over everybody and that goddamn cassette, it would actually be a pretty nice t-shirt.
    Posted By: MeanstreakThose tie dyes were ok in the eighties and nineties. I still like some of them since I am somewhat of a hippie haha

I used to wear a tie dye Slayer t-shirt complete with demon crucified on a cross in the late 80's. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't single at the time.