To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • May 16th 2013

•  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • May 16th 2013

Sounds like that video's suffering from some kind of NTSC to PAL speed up or something like that, because the pitch and speed is a little off (it may just be the deterioration of the video tape, seeing that it's nearly 40 years old!!!).
    Awesome! It should be put on sync or maybe replaced with the track from the album, but I've always wanted to see this version full.
    Awesome!! I may do that mati I haven't made a video on my YouTube in forever anyways lol
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • May 17th 2013

I bet there is a fair few rare stuff that is locked away. hopefully the day will come when the vault is opened and all comes flooding out. not just bon but brian stuff too.
    I know they would never do this but I would love to see them do an official band documentary like The Eagles and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers did with footage of them from the early years
    •  
    • May 17th 2013

I'm in the middle of my 1st year Mech Eng degree exams at the moment, but I'll be finished by 5th June. I'd be more than happy to sync the original track with a slowed down version of this video then!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • May 17th 2013

Give the mic back to The Rudd.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DC/79
    • May 17th 2013

Has anyone else seen the back of the truck 'alternative' video? A lot of it is shot from way up high, probably from a nearby building looking down on the street (you can actually see the film crew close to the flatbed truck) and ends up with the band standing on big white podium type things in a large city centre square. A mate had a compilation of early DC stuff on an old vhs cassette and this was on it along with some other early promos & stuff. I've completely lost touch with him but am certain about this vid. I'm talking years before Youtube or even the internet (probably 82-83)....in fact I've searched youtube but can't seem to find it

Posted By: JemGive the mic back to The Rudd.

He used to sing cos Mark wouldn't! One of the reasons Evans was sacked!
    God, they were so ahead of their time.

WOAH!!! Anybody notice Phil on the ride cymbal on the end!!??!?!?!? I know it's not in the song but he's doing it!

For real,it can't be any worse live than Mal and Cliff.

I wonder if the Rudd gets in on the backing vocals in studio? I am not sure about the Brian albums,but I know the early albums with Bon he did.Love At First Feel being one he and Mal are most showcased, I just wonder when the last time he was on backing vocals/included.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • May 18th 2013

Let's just appreciate this. Legitimately, one of my favorite live versions of any AC/DC song.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • May 18th 2013

@DC/79 - this one?

Wow, nice find BL, I'm guessing it was only ever aired a few times since I've never seen that one anywhere in the net.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • May 18th 2013

Posted By: bonlives@DC/79 - this one?

got that in my collection. this one has the dancing girls
    •  
    • May 18th 2013

Posted By: acadacauk
    Posted By: bonlives@DC/79 - this one?

got that in my collection. this one has the dancing girls

it also has bon fudging his lyrics haha

He used to sing cos Mark wouldn't! One of the reasons Evans was sacked!

That's what the Youngs say maybe, but Mark never got asked to sing backing vocals. According to the interview I did with him there was no real reason he didn't sing with 'DC and he does some singing these days.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DC/79
    • May 18th 2013

That's the baby.....haven't seen it for years!

A lot of the early backing vox also feature George too.
    I always thought Phil sang on some Highway to Hell/Back in Black songs, but apparently it's Mutt.
    This song is Legendary and it will never die. I can listen to it over and over again and it will never get old.
    Is this video available?
    Once again Video unavailable FFS
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • May 6th 2019 edited

Surely someone on the forum have a local file of it which they can send you (and me!).
    I have the black and white one from here:

But I REALLY, REALLY want the coloured one....and Dog Eat Dog was in the video too? Or what was that about?
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • May 14th 2019

Shame it hasn't been officially released. Great vid!
    Man, does ANYBODY have that footage? It seems like everyone had it back then and now it's just GONE....very strange...
    I mean, I found THIS: http://en.truba.tv/m...

and APPARENTLY it is called the "Aussie Version" but I fear it is just an edited video by someone on the internet, sadly it is not the FULL footage...