To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Jan 11th 2019

Welcome aboard Franco! :)
    • AC/DC rock music: DC
    • Jan 13th 2019

Been reading this forum for a while to keep up with the band but have yet to comment or particpate in any threads/discussions. Hope to meet some fellow hardcore fans at upcoming shows.

1. Hells Bells - First acdc song I heard, hooked me instantly, everything about it is perfect
    2. Powerage - textbook rock n roll textbook dc born from blues . Clean and simple
    3. Thats the way I wanna rock n roll - sounds like a kiss song...
    4. Fly on the wall - production is too abrasive

Other bands: NIN, Tool, Black Sabbath
    Posted By: JemWelcome aboard Franco! :)

Thank you ;)
    •  
    • Jan 15th 2019

Welcome aboard DC! :)
    • AC/DC rock music: DC
    • Jan 15th 2019

Posted By: JemWelcome aboard DC! :)

Thanks Jem I hope your recent hints about the new album and tour prove true! Cheers!
    •  
    • Jan 16th 2019

See you down the front.
    • AC/DC rock music: Cannon
    • Jan 17th 2019

Hi all. I've read through the forum many times but I'm new to posting. Been listening to the band for almost 30 years. They became and remained my favorite from the first listen.
    1. SDIF. Unfortunately, I relate to the lyrics.
    2. BIB. I can find no fault.
    3. Mistress. No real hate, I just have no craving for it...
    4. Fly. Again, no real hate, it just doesn't get many spins...
    5. Van Halen (DLR era), ZZ Top
    •  
    • Jan 18th 2019

Welcome aboard! :)
    Hello all,

Yes I am back. I am so happy to be back.

Now I can step by step close my own AC/DC Soft Boiled Fan Forum. I got a good thing going on there with myself and TomScotland as members.

Looking forward to RTFO virtually
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 7th 2019 edited

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Hello all,

Yes I am back. I am so happy to be back.

Now I can step by step close my own AC/DC Soft Boiled Fan Forum. I got a good thing going on there with myself and TomScotland as members.

Looking forward to RTFO virtually

Welcome CliffINmark2! Great that now you have the first names of both the most longserving bassplayers of AC/DC in your nickname.
    • AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • 2 days ago edited

Hi everybody,

I've been an AC/DC fan for a really long time now (ever since I was about 9/10 years old). Since I'm really excited for a possible new album in 2019 I came across this fan forum looking for any news.

1. Gone shootin' - Just has that perfect groove
    2. Powerage - it has an unmatched lyrical and musical synergy. One of the greatest records ever (Especially if you include „Cold Hearted Man“) But BIB, LTR and HTH come really really close
    3. Danger - I really like FOTW as an album, but the song is a weak spot I guess
    4. Probably Ballbreaker (but only because I have to pick one, I actually like that album, too:P
    5. The Doors, The Dead Weather, Brant Bjork, Kurt Vile, Hendrix, Journey, Rush, Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Springsteen, Notwist, Hornsby...etc...too many to count

Some of the AC/DC songs I really love ( but I think get overlooked sometimes):

Soul Stripper
    Little Lover
    Get it hot
    Rock your heart out
    (and so many more...:)