[ Sign In | Register ]

• AC/DC rock music: bonny76
    • Nov 24th 2019

Sorry boys. Gotta post this. (Facebook post)I just don't believe it.. and his profile looks strange

GSP Update
    Latest ( AC/DC ) Announcement,
    Like I told all my Backstage Rockers
    A Year Ago! Yes a new LP is made and all Finished and Ready to go Tourl schedule has been shelved! AC/DC's announcement was scheduled for yesterday from Angus Young did not show up the band is wondering if they are finished there's no more AC/DC they just want to know is the band going to start Tour 2020 or is the band over? I Talked with Brian at
    A Racway Preparing to Qualifie his
    Race Team, Sorry to say Brian Feels
    The Band is Finished, The LP will be
    Released but feels there will be know more Tours! I'm waiting for a
    Answer from Phil Rudd, Sad the Band owes the long awaiting Fans a Yes or No answer, I will keep you
    Updated soon as I Here From Rudd,
    Brian, or Evan's! My Opinion is that
    Angus feels it's not perfect! Before
    It was Malcolm's Decision, and Myself knowing these guys 28 years 12 Tours and Hundreds of
    Parties that at the 1st of the New
    Year they will Start there European
    Tour and Release there new LP, to
    Me Nothing will Compare to my First Tour with "Bon Scott" and the
    Boys Down Under in 1979 Highway to Hell ...gsp...
    Every time this guy had claimed something, it was complete and utter bull shit.
    LOL. A guy with broken english who doesn't know the use of punctuation does not seem a particularly reliable source XD
    For sure, whoever formulated those sentences never learned basic grammar and to correctly express himself in written. That is for sure. It is much less certain that the story has any truth to it I am afraid.
    • AC/DC rock music: bonny76
    • Nov 24th 2019

That's what I think
    Posted By: flattusmaximusEvery time this guy had claimed something, it was complete and utter bull shit.

Posted By: Venom InjectorLOL. A guy with broken english who doesn't know the use of punctuation does not seem a particularly reliable source XD
    Bingo

Next
    "I'm waiting for an answer from Phil Rudd..."
    Lol
    Didn’t know Mark was back in the band!
    Posted By: WarMachine73Didn’t know Mark was back in the band!
    He's referring to Dave
    His friendship with Mark Evans must go back to the Highway to Hell tour
    This guy is a total crankshaft. Absolute fucking fruitloop