[ Sign In | Register ]

What would you want it to be?

Personally I'd like to see him blast out Thunderstruck one last time as a personal favourite of mine.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Nov 8th 2019

My way (Sinatra)
    Back in Black

Hearing him wail.... Yes I'm baaaackkk mama!!!!!! Sweet
    For Those About To Rock.

(Sums it all up)
    • AC/DC rock music: peluso8
    • Nov 8th 2019

Shoot to Thrill
    Posted By: Geordie_boot_boyBack in Black

Hearing him wail.... Yes I'm baaaackkk mama!!!!!! Sweet

My choice also
    • AC/DC rock music: CWT1965
    • Nov 8th 2019 edited

Nutbush City Limits, end his ac/dc career where it all began
    I know it would kill him and the rest of the band, but Shake a Leg would KICK ASS
    Pedro Hodecker is a real fan! Rock on brother!
    Posted By: MeanstreakPedro Hodecker is a real fan! Rock on brother!

Cheers, mate.
    If there can be only one..

He would be well rested and in standard tuning...Guns For Fucking Hire would be an awesome song to hear.

If I'm picking one it is gonna be one we don't get hardly and likely never will again.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Nov 8th 2019

rock and roll singer
    • AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Nov 8th 2019

He has said that his favorite song to perform is YSMANL, so I’d probably like him to perform that. Not because it’s my favorite, but because it’s his. I like watching any performer perform when they are having fun. TBH though, Brian seems to have fun all the time. Lol.
    Posted By: BrennaBHe has said that his favorite song to perform is YSMANL, so I’d probably like him to perform that. Not because it’s my favorite, but because it’s his. I like watching any performer perform when they are having fun. TBH though, Brian seems to have fun all the time. Lol.

Have never heard that,but a noble choice none the less. Still love it today. He always looks like he is having a blast every song.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • Nov 9th 2019

like to hear brian do Joe Cocker's With A Little Help From My Friends
    Back In Black deserves a lot of mention and thought, but, really, just like closing a show, the career and legend should close with For Those.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Nov 9th 2019

If I Had A Hammer
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Nov 9th 2019

Something he hasn't done live yet. Especially if it's a Bon-era song. TTM, NP, WAOY, GAB, Overdose, RNRS or SS would all be brilliant.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Nov 9th 2019

I think Back In Black for me. It's a song he's somehow always done well, so it represents Brian through the ages, as well as the mammoth impact he had back in 1980 with it being the title track and one of their greatest songs.
    House of the Rinsing Sun
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2House of the Rinsing Sun

There once was a house...with new porcelain
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 9th 2019

"I know a song that'll get on yer nerves"
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Nov 9th 2019

" A special song for you"
    Posted By: 7sevenMy way (Sinatra)

Posted By: rideon77If I Had A Hammer

YES
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Nov 9th 2019

Posted By: rideon77If I Had A Hammer

YES! Lol
    The Hoover ad song? :-P
    Posted By: nitroangus23If there can be only one..

He would be well rested and in standard tuning...Guns For Fucking Hire would be an awesome song to hear.

For me? Thunder Fucking Struck.
    Stormy May Day.
    Goodnight Irene.
    • AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • 7 days ago

Posted By: nitroangus23
    Posted By: BrennaBHe has said that his favorite song to perform is YSMANL, so I’d probably like him to perform that. Not because it’s my favorite, but because it’s his. I like watching any performer perform when they are having fun. TBH though, Brian seems to have fun all the time. Lol.

Have never heard that,but a noble choice none the less. Still love it today. He always looks like he is having a blast every song.

Yeah, it was during an interview with him and Angus. They were asked what their favorite song to perform was and Brian said YSMANL. Angus said he likes to play Back in Black.
    Posted By: BrennaB
    Posted By: nitroangus23

Yeah, it was during an interview with him and Angus. They were asked what their favorite song to perform was and Brian said YSMANL. Angus said he likes to play Back in Black.

Not the most inspired choices really, would have been more interesting if ol’
    Angus had said he tears up and loves to play Love Song for ex. Lol.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: JW147
    • 7 days ago

a change is gonna come
    Back in Black