[ Sign In | Register ]

I think the reaction videos are great WHEN they open up new music for new audiences and many AC/DC reaction videos do just that.

Here are a couple of my favs:

Like he says, he has been listening to hip hop and R&B all his life and after seeing AC/DC really feels that he has been missing out. Has reacted to many AC/DC songs after this and genuinely seems to enjoy AC/DC. Funny and kinda heart warming at the same time.

A vocal coach. Has many reactions, interesting yes but to me, just does not fully catch the magic of Brian. Has been more aroused by King Diamond, Dio etc.

Boys from the hood getting into the Boyz from Down-under.

Whadda-ya think about these fellow AC/DC-nerds?

ps. What is the difference between a AC/DC-nerd and AC/DC-tard?
    • AC/DC rock music: Richraff
    • Nov 5th 2019

That vocal coach got me HAAR!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Grim177
    • Nov 5th 2019

Call me a cynic but these "reaction/I like the thing you like" videos are solely about about clicks and likes. The consistent lack of any dissenting opinions make it blindingly obvious.

Posted By: RichraffThat vocal coach got me HAAR!

TMI.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Nov 5th 2019

Metalhead Shaq is fucking great, the only reaction channel I actually enjoy. And you can tell he really does like AC/DC.

The dudes in the third video are fake as hell when it comes to rock/heavy metal reactions, have watched some of their videos in the past.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 5th 2019

I fucking hate them all.
    Shaq is the real deal. His reactions are the best. Sure a lot of fakea there too, but some vocal coaches, drum and guitar pros views are nice at times too. So I do not label all as shite, that would be as insane as labeling all KISS music as shite.
    •  
    • Nov 5th 2019

I've watched several Metalhead Shaq videos. He is entertaining but you're fooling yourself if you think it's anything other than an act.
    The only thing I don't get is how the reaction channels get away with it while still monetizing the video, whereas people who do guitar and full band covers, completely replacing either the guitars or the original track in its entirety, get copyright striked relentlessly and are forced to upload elsewhere.
    •  
    • Nov 5th 2019

Posted By: MHiltonMusic

I assume it's simply because they know not play any song in it's entirety uninterrupted. They pause numerous times throughout to "react" and also to avoid triggering the copyright algorithms. I think the limit is (or was) 20 seconds or thereabouts.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 5th 2019

Posted By: CliffFINmark2all KISS music

SHITE.
    Posted By: DustDevil
    Posted By: CliffFINmark2all KISS music

SHITE.

KISS rule, but their last concert is now set 600 days from now, to 2021

Posted By: DustDevilI fucking hate them all.

Thank you.
    • AC/DC rock music: Sal7_one
    • Nov 6th 2019

I hate them tbh, except the kids react, that was great