[ Sign In | Register ]

Albert Einstein created space time Phil created feel time. at 1:57 the big bang happens

the best human metronome ever
    Love Phil, but that’s not my jam....
    Hmmm, at first I was interested, then the vocals came in and I thought there were a fourth-rate Lemmy with 50% of the gravel, then listened some more and the tune and even vocals grew on me.

There's a genuineness I dig. Maybe it's just the Phil factor but I like the writing (nothing earth shattering but hooky and real) and the vocals are an acquired taste but I like the feel.

I may be the only one here but I'd take this over the Phil Campbell/Alice song, which to me is just campy and pissing around without genuine intent.
    Sun Goes Down was the only song worth a damn off that record imo.
    Posted By: nitroangus23Sun Goes Down was the only song worth a damn off that record imo.

Certainly one of the best, but overall I dig the whole album. Nothing too special and it has some production faults (seems like it was recorded in different sessions, and it sounds like it), but it kinda sounds like an old record, like it comes from the 80s or something like that, especially on tunes like "Bad Move". Drumming was solid and vocals are alright, even if I still didn't understand where Phil is supposedly singing. I asked Allan Badger on Facebook but he never replied.
    • AC/DC rock music: Richraff
    • Nov 17th 2019

A lot of hi-hat in his playing... ;-)
    Posted By: nitroangus23Sun Goes Down was the only song worth a damn off that record imo.

Lonely Child is amazing, too bad the production in this one is kinda meeh. But it's real good. The whole album is.