[ Sign In | Register ]

Axl could do the main gig then and Brian the encores, as a “special guest” or such.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Oct 16th 2019

Posted By: Badlands66Axl could do the main gig then and Brian the encores, as a “special guest” or such.

If you want an AC/DC brand concert as opposed to an AC/DC concert.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Oct 16th 2019

Posted By: Badlands66Axl could do the main gig then and Brian the encores, as a “special guest” or such.

ROTFL
    • AC/DC rock music: Cannon
    • Oct 16th 2019 edited

Posted By: Rocco

ROTFL

Not happening, but if it did, we gotta get the tags swapped...Axl gets the "special guest" designation.
    It seems that for him not to perform for the entirety of a show, then bring him out at the end for the cannon blasts, in respect to hearing issues, would be contradictory.
    I say:

NO.

I have the gut feeling that the boyz will still do something, for a tour the clock is running. But new songs, album, performance. Something.

That is where my heart is.

But of course the mind prepares for the possibility that there will be nothing. It is a big chance too. Every month of silence sorta makes you lean more and more to this direction, but I am not there yet.

As long as the guys are ok, that is the most important thing. Like the Van Halen hiatus that now seems to have been so long because of Eddie being ill. And that sucks, as long as the guys are well, all is well.
    There is no Axl in AC/DC.
    Posted By: marcinha

If you want an AC/DC brand concert as opposed to an AC/DC concert.

At this point you’re lucky if you get a gig at all I’m afraid.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Oct 19th 2019

The future of AC/DC will be that it is franchised. Each country will have its local AC/DC affiliate. There'll be a French AC/DC, a Jamaican AC/DC and even a Chinese AC/DC. They will pay AC/DC inc. a percentage of their concert earnings, and for this they will be allowed to play all licensed AC/DC material and perform all patented AC/DC stage moves including guitar spazz, amp squat and mince.
    Posted By: nitroangus23There is no Axl in AC/DC.

Ask Ang. Check boxoffice and YouTube
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Oct 19th 2019

Posted By: CliffFINmark2
    Posted By: nitroangus23There is no Axl in AC/DC.

Ask Ang. Check boxoffice and YouTube

???
    Touring yes but maybe something next year to honour 40 years of BIB maybe BIB reissue with photo and recording clips from the BIB sessions plus tracks from Vancouver
    Done.
    Done imo. Seen em 45 times. 5 with Bon. Best Rock n Roll band ever. Fact
    •  
    • Oct 22nd 2019

Posted By: BrianyThe future of AC/DC will be that it is franchised. Each country will have its local AC/DC affiliate. There'll be a French AC/DC, a Jamaican AC/DC and even a Chinese AC/DC. They will pay AC/DC inc. a percentage of their concert earnings, and for this they will be allowed to play all licensed AC/DC material and perform all patented AC/DC stage moves including guitar spazz, amp squat and mince.

Looooolll!! Though it's quite possible.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Oct 22nd 2019

Posted By: marcinha
    Posted By: BrianyThe future of AC/DC will be that it is franchised. Each country will have its local AC/DC affiliate. There'll be a French AC/DC, a Jamaican AC/DC and even a Chinese AC/DC. They will pay AC/DC inc. a percentage of their concert earnings, and for this they will be allowed to play all licensed AC/DC material and perform all patented AC/DC stage moves including guitar spazz, amp squat and mince.

Looooolll!! Though it's quite possible.
    Didn't that franchise already tour in 2016?
    I have already invested and purchased stock in the Malaysian AC/DC Inc.
    •  
    • Oct 22nd 2019

The North Korean AC/DC is believed to have an eerie resemblance
    •  
    • Oct 22nd 2019 edited

Wall-Mart is rumoured to set up an employees of the year team contest for the best DC cover band to promote horror-art product placement.
    • Oct 23rd 2019

Posted By: marcinhaWall-Mart is rumoured to set up an employees of the year team contest for the best DC cover band to promote horror-art product placement.

Roflmao!
    • AC/DC rock music: Danger
    • Oct 23rd 2019

Done? No, I think there will be something done in some capacity.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Oct 23rd 2019

Posted By: ThankassThe North Korean AC/DC is believed to have an eerie resemblance

With licks this hot, the North Korean AC/DC are sure to be a smash hit.
    •  
    • Oct 23rd 2019

At least they have the same height as Angus
    Not done. Although if they are done I can live with it. I got to see them play live 11 times so I can't complain about that and I feel lucky to have seen them live and lived in an era of music that had bands like AC/DC. To me AC/DC are the greatest. I think something will happen, just not sure what that something is... Maybe the release of a few songs followed by a small tour. As long as they are healthy something of some sort happening is always a possibility.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Oct 24th 2019 edited

Don't know if they're done.

But if in fact there's no more tour/album in store, wouldn't it be fun if we got a "last video" in this spirit from AC/DC...XD:

It doesn't need to have puppets :P, but a bit self-ironic, tongue-in-cheek farewell video with nice production value would
    be cool.

I could really imagine this, it's not too sentimental & the band usually always had a good sense of "self-deprecating" humour.

I mean at least it would be ... "something" instead of nothing:)
    (Also: Notice the great "Eddie" cameo LOL)
    • Oct 26th 2019

That was funny! Who knew Eddie liked Anna! Heh.

They're still not done. Angus is having a spot of tea.
    Not done until we hear otherwise from official channels.
    There has been no official announcement saying their done and Brian said that he was back in the band in the beginning of the year I know theres gonna be an album and a tour
    •  
    • Oct 29th 2019

How do you know there's gonna be a WNA and WT?