To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

Lead Vocals: moosefball77
    Backing Vocals: benji, Chris Longo, matirocker, moosefball77, SabbathFuckingSucks
    Lead Guitar: matirocker
    Rhythm Guitar: benji
    Bass: SabbathFuckingSucks
    Drums: Chris Longo

Audio mixed by matirocker
    Video produced by benji
    Wonderful job. Moose was really good on this one. Great job all around as usual. The best covers of AC/DC come from you guys, hands down.
    • AC/DC rock music: CWT1965
    • Oct 4th 2019

Great work, one of my fave AC/DC songs of the Bon era
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Oct 4th 2019

Wow, this is jaw-dropping to me... It's really got that HTH warmth of sound and feeling...incredible.
    The guitar sound & production come soo close to the original!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Oct 4th 2019

Another good one!
    Don’t know how you got John Entwistle on bass, but spectacular as always!
    Excellent!!
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinDon’t know how you got John Entwistle on bass, but spectacular as always!

lmao
    • AC/DC rock music: ACDCnut
    • Oct 4th 2019

Honestly, haven’t had much chance to listen to the house band recently , but ‘kin ‘ell , that was good. Probably one of Moose’s best tracks , really belted that out as it should be done.

Excellent work.
    Thanks guys!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Oct 5th 2019

Posted By: ACDCnutHonestly, haven’t had much chance to listen to the house band recently , but ‘kin ‘ell , that was good. Probably one of Moose’s best tracks , really belted that out as it should be done.

Excellent work.

Cheers nut, we've not really done much recently, but hopefully we'll get back into uploading more regularly soon.
    •  
    • Oct 5th 2019

Posted By: Jack B. NimbleWonderful job. Moose was really good on this one. Great job all around as usual. The best covers of AC/DC come from you guys, hands down.

Thanks JBN!
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Oct 5th 2019

You should open for the boys on the next tour playing B-sides! Awesome cover, best mixing of any cover act.
    Btw, didn't Mal hate TTM?
    Awesome as always. This may be an unpopular opinion but can you do Crabsody In Blue? I believe it’s the only song from LTBR that you guys haven’t done
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Oct 5th 2019

Nothing short of fucking brilliant, as usual!

I really want that guitar, Benji.
    •  
    • Oct 5th 2019

Posted By: DustDevilNothing short of fucking brilliant, as usual!

Cheers!

Posted By: DustDevilI really want that guitar, Benji.

Sorry, but I’m afraid she’s taken ;)

Here’s the model: https://www.pmtonlin...

I got mine from PMT in Salford - they’re really helpful in there and there’s a massive wall of guitars too. They even have some of the high end models in there like the White Falcon that you can try out!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Oct 5th 2019

YEARS since I've been to Salford PMT!

Severely tempted to get one, they really are cheap (relatively speaking)
    Posted By: mkberg best mixing of any cover act.

Thank you for that!

Posted By: Jake VitaleAwesome as always. This may be an unpopular opinion but can you do Crabsody In Blue? I believe it’s the only song from LTBR that you guys haven’t done

Not likely, haha... we haven't done DED either!

Thanks a lot everyone!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Oct 7th 2019

Great job. Really love the BV's in the chorus.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Oct 7th 2019 edited

This is fucking outstanding! TTM is one of my favourite songs off of HTH. It's a shame it never got an outing live – except with Axl. It would have been awesome if they did it on the HTH tour. And I would love to hear it with Brian. I know they planned to rehearse it for the SUL tour. But IIRC Malcolm said that he put on the CD and forwarded it accidentally to GIH which then was played live on that tour.
    Fucking hell. That was immense. The whole sound. Fucking nailed. Tonetastic guys. Salute. The best
    10/10

The production is sublime.
    Also, Moose sounds immense during the chorus.
    Everyone in top form. Amazing vocals Moose. Guys, thank you so much for putting these together. I for one really enjoy them!
    Great, and one of the best\m/
    Thanks a lot!
    • AC/DC rock music: fdevil
    • 6 days ago

Ouahhhh ! Fantastic, Mati you should produce the next DC album !
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • 6 days ago edited

Posted By: fdevilOuahhhh ! Fantastic, Mati you should produce the next DC album !

That's what I said. Actually, I took it a bit further. The house band should compose and record the new album.

Seems like I'm just trying to be an amusing fecker? Well, think again. Did Ford stop being the Ford corporation after Henry Ford disintegrated into o-so-real, physical atoms? Hasn't AC/DC become an entity that is begining to outlive its founders already? Isn't this forum or the horror merch one of many telltales of this? Sounds crazy? The idea has been discussed on here long before Axl came into the picture. Jem pointed out the analogy - if you swap the stick, then the brush, would it be the same broom? Or not?
    Interesting thought! I'd love to take a crack at, at least, remixing an album like FOTW or BUYV some day if the multitracks are made available. Producing an album for AC/DC is just too impossible hahaha

But I like that idea of composing an album ourselves. Maybe slowly and down the line we could do that.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • 6 days ago

Go for it!
    Posted By: matirockerBut I like that idea of composing an album ourselves. Maybe slowly and down the line we could do that.

Love the idea!
    And we won't have to worry about the quality of the production either :)
    (Especially after this latest example)
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • 5 days ago

Posted By: matirockerInteresting thought! I'd love to take a crack at, at least, remixing an album like FOTW or BUYV some day if the multitracks are made available. Producing an album for AC/DC is just too impossible hahaha

But I like that idea of composing an album ourselves. Maybe slowly and down the line we could do that.

If you'd like I'll try to write a song for you guys.
    Yeah, go for it!