To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

• AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Aug 28th 2019

Just saw this, the clip is pretty cool?

https://blabbermouth...
    Oooh, 60 minutes of Brian answering questions from a host instead of the other way around!

I think AXS TV broadcasts in the US? I can actually watch this, unlike the life on the road episodes.

Maybe this will turn some of the “Bon wrote the lyrics” believers.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinMaybe this will turn some of the “Bon wrote the lyrics” believers.

haha. No it won't.

Also: Dave Evans wrote all the lyrics. All of them.

Joking aside, I hope it will be available in Europe sometime.
    Bon wrote the lyrics of Play Ball.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Grim177
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinMaybe this will turn some of the “Bon wrote the lyrics” believers.

You clearly haven't spent enough time around those people.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakBon wrote the lyrics of Play Ball.

No!

Dave Evans did! I already told you ... When will you people finally accept the truth?
    Posted By: DrBelford
    Posted By: MeanstreakBon wrote the lyrics of Play Ball.

No!

Dave Evans did! I already told you ... When will you people finally accept the truth?

Here is the evidence:

•  
    • Aug 28th 2019 edited

So...so...what you're saying is...he DID play ball!? So Dave Evans is not what I thought he was?
    You're right. This is overwhelming evidence.

Geez, I have to go and reconsider everything...rethink my life.

Thanks, man.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

There was a guy on Jesse Fink's Facebook page the other day who was convinced Bon wrote Spellbound because the lyrics apparently describe his motorbike accident.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

That Fink guy really successfully started his own cult XD
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

It's quite scary. No wait, pathetic.
    Posted By: Grim177

You clearly haven't spent enough time around those people.
    Given that there aren't really any on this forum... well, at least any that are VOCAL about it... you're absolutely right. I've never been to my local nuthouse.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinGiven that there aren't really any on this forum... well, at least any that are VOCAL about it... you're absolutely right. I've never been to my local nuthouse.

I'm sure they're here. They just stay quiet and take notes.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019 edited

^Oh, I think I was very vocal about my Dave Evans conspiracy theory!... But I had to reconsider recently.

Edit: Yes, I AM taking notes...
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

You're joking. They really aren't.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: Grim177You're joking. They really aren't.

I know. But what are they gonna do?

Honestly, I don't think their bickering is relevant at all.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

I agree. What bugs me is naive people read that shit, believe it and perpetuate it.
    •  
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: Grim177I agree. What bugs me is naive people read that shit, believe it and perpetuate it.

But what's their point? Just putting BJ down?

I mean, Bon is already considered a "Rock God" (rightly so:). I'd understand if he wouldn't get the proper recognition/respect today, but that's just simply not the case.
    Posted By: Grim177There was a guy on Jesse Fink's Facebook page the other day who was convinced Bon wrote Spellbound because the lyrics apparently describe his motorbike accident.

Give me a fucking break. Next thing Fink will say is Brian never had his hands in the fire, so he couldn't have written that line.
    Posted By: Fast As a Shark
    Posted By: Grim177There was a guy on Jesse Fink's Facebook page the other day who was convinced Bon wrote Spellbound because the lyrics apparently describe his motorbike accident.

Give me a fucking break. Next thing Fink will say is Brian never had his hands in the fire, so he couldn't have written that line.
    My favorite is still "he couldn't have written "let me cut your cake with my knife" because he's never eaten cake."
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin

My favorite is still "he couldn't have written "let me cut your cake with my knife" because he's never eaten cake."

Yeah I gotta admit I was proud of that one. ;)

Shit, that was you? I completely forgot who it was :)

It's always irked me that I can't remember who posted what brilliant thing. I guess it's harder when it's just a username

Shit, that was you? I completely forgot who it was :)

No worries mate. The sheer mention of Fink scrambles the mind and makes you forget the good in life. :)
    I wonder if Brian has ever injected venom! My guess it no. That’s another one that must be Bon’s.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Aug 28th 2019

That’s an EXCELLENT interview show - very much looking forward to it. I guarantee you Rather will ask about Axlgate etc...will be interesting.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Aug 28th 2019

I might be wrong but I have the feeling that this interview will completely ignore Axlgate and the latest Vancouver sessions.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Aug 28th 2019

Whoever wrote it, it's cool as hell! Turn it up!

•  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Aug 28th 2019

Posted By: RikhaI might be wrong but I have the feeling that this interview will completely ignore Axlgate and the latest Vancouver sessions.

I'm not sure about that. Dan Rather is the best of the best, well prepared. I think it may give something pretty good. I'd cautiously classify this in the category of "pretty big deal."
    Posted By: jonalba
    Posted By: RikhaI might be wrong but I have the feeling that this interview will completely ignore Axlgate and the latest Vancouver sessions.

I'm not sure about that. Dan Rather is the best of the best, well prepared. I think it may give something pretty good. I'd cautiously classify this in the category of "pretty big deal."
    interesting. At the most, I'd expect a "yeah, we did something, and it'll come sometime", but who knows. We might get that, we might not. In the clip, Rathers asked Brian about writing the lyrics for BIB, so I'd expect the interview to perhaps start with his life before ACDC (such as in Geordie), and somewhat move through history. We might know the general stuff, but hearing some firsthand stories and hearing Brian's overall opinions/feelings on certain things will be great.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Aug 29th 2019

From the intro it looks like it's gonna be your typical general known stuff. That BIB stuff has been told a hundred times.

I would be surprised if anything really new will be told.
    Brian isn't allowed to spil any beans concerning ac/dc anyway.
    • AC/DC rock music: Richraff
    • Aug 29th 2019

Anyone else gagging for the day when they see "Joe Rogan Experience #xxxx - Brian Johnson" pop up on YouTube?
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: jonalbaI'm not sure about that. Dan Rather is the best of the best, well prepared. I think it may give something pretty good. I'd cautiously classify this in the category of "pretty big deal."

Let's hope so! But we'll still have to wait more than a month:(
    • AC/DC rock music: Kman34
    • Aug 29th 2019

Could it be possible that this interview will be connected with a release of something?? And he would be free to talk about recording the album and maybe a tour?
    The thought of that gives me a semi...
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: Kman34And he would be free to talk about recording the album and maybe a tour?
    Only if Angus has given him a nod
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: Kman34Could it be possible that this interview will be connected with a release of something??

Isn't it more likely this interview, being one of a planned series of many, was conducted some time ago? I don't expect anything other than perhaps some cautious comment about "something might be in the offing at some stage, stay tuned..."

Obviously would be great if Brian says "I'm definitely coming back, fuckers!"
    Very excited for this, Dan's interviews are fantastic!
    Interview bingo...

Olga from the volga
    Brian "Botox" Johnson?
    I'm just surprised to see Dan Rather and Brian Johnson together for some reason.
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakBrian "Botox" Johnson

nahhh

Where did all this botox nonsense come from? He looks great in the clip, but don't forget they get covered in stage make-up for such things. It's the same for all telly, they get a coating and look younger.
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019 edited

It would be a little late for botox anyway, don't you think? XD
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: DrBelfordIt would be a little late for botox anyway, don't you think?

Well, Paul Stanley's not that much younger, and he has botox in his bell-end!
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Aug 29th 2019

FWIW, the interview was conducted at Electric Lady Studios in NYC. Likely just a convenient location, but could BJ have also been there on /DC business such as mastering, overdubs etc?
    Brian has definitely had something done but not exactly sure what. His face is smoother/puffier especially around the cheek area in the last 18 or so months.

Maybe he's just gained weight?.. But Brian is always in decent shape.

Someone post the photo where he's holding up that John Lennon book...
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: thevardinatorBrian has definitely had something done but not exactly sure what. His face is smoother/puffier especially around the cheek area in the last 18 or so months.

Maybe he's just gained weight?.. But Brian is always in decent shape.

Someone post the photo where he's holding up that John Lennon book...
    Maybe some cheek filler, that's all.

•  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: thevardinatorMaybe he's just gained weight?

Pretty sure that's much closer to the truth than botox ... after all he is a real "foody".
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: 900Well, Paul Stanley's not that much younger, and he has botox in his bell-end!

Sure, but Paul Stanley actually *had* a "pretty/feminine/ smooth" face to begin with when he was younger. Brian..not so muchXD
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Aug 29th 2019

I’m sat here pissing myself laughing at the Botox speculation. I was with him a month ago and trust me, he has not had work done on his face. I can’t wait to see what the forum folks will come up with next.
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019 edited

^Thanks. That's what I was thinking. Brian just isn't the guy to do stuff like that.
    •  
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: GoulashI’m sat here pissing myself laughing at the Botox speculation. I was with him a month ago and trust me, he has not had work done on his face. I can’t wait to see what the forum folks will come up with next.
    Haha, ok then. I hope Brian can have a laugh about it also!