To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

•  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Aug 8th 2019

Thanks for the link! Good listen:)
    Great listen. I'm gonna have to get this (it came out 3 days ago, yes?). Malcolm is, was, and will always be the man.
    Good listen. Think I will check this book out.
    Having Herm Kovac's input will be great. There are a few of his anecdotes in Maximum Rock 'n' Roll that I loved.
    Posted By: CantEvenFeedMyCatHaving Herm Kovac's input will be great. There are a few of his anecdotes in Maximum Rock 'n' Roll that I loved.

Agreed - I hope he does release a book - his story in music has been amazing
    The story of Malcolm showing up at the pub unrecognised by the guys in TMG and telling them to 'play some AC/DC' is hilarious. This is a bit of a joke around pubs in Australia where it is usually drunken hecklers that tell the band to 'play some Chisel', or 'play some AC/DC'.
    Posted By: CantEvenFeedMyCatThe story of Malcolm showing up at the pub unrecognised by the guys in TMG and telling them to 'play some AC/DC' is hilarious. This is a bit of a joke around pubs in Australia where it is usually drunken hecklers that tell the band to 'play some Chisel', or 'play some AC/DC'.

It's a great story - heckling his old bandmates !
    • AC/DC rock music: ACDCnut
    • Aug 9th 2019

Really enjoyed this, subscribed to the podcast too, some great interviews with people who worked with the band. Great stuff.

Anyone found the book for the sale in the US?
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Aug 9th 2019

Posted By: ACDCnutReally enjoyed this, subscribed to the podcast too, some great interviews with people who worked with the band. Great stuff.

Anyone found the book for the sale in the US?

It’s on amazon. Probably an import, but it’s there. I’m sure it’ll get an official US publisher release.
    The book is also available from the book depository with free worldwide shipping. Dispatched from Australia.

https://www.bookdepo...
    On sale at Booktopia now
    https://www.booktopi...
    Enjoyed that interview & bought the book. Not expecting to learn a lot of new info but much like the Apter book on Angus will still be an enjoyable read & great to see a book on Malcolm. Now looking forward to also reading the book on George he mentioned.
    Podcast pretty good - couple of things i'd not heard before

There's some unreleased recordings of Mal playing (I think with his first band) with that might get released.

Margaret threatened Mark Evans for putting his hands on Angus.

John Young (older brother) was in prison in London and did a runner to Aus when let out on parole!