To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

•  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Aug 4th 2019

Oooooohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh...dig it!

It's the latest ACDCFans.net Interview Series installment, with the lead singer of the ACDCFans.net House Band, moosefball77! We discuss his deep personal connection with Brian Johnson, how SNL shaped his fandom, how the site helped him become a live professional singer, and so much more.

Really enjoyed this one, appreciate Moose revealing a side of himself that I'm not sure many here knew about. Worth your listen!

Listen: https://archive.org/...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Aug 4th 2019

Fantastic! :) Thank you, jon!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Aug 4th 2019 edited

Love the "dream scenario" suggestion, Moose! That would be truly amazing! (Barcelona is a beautiful city;)

And I also agree that ever since SUL, it's all "just bonus for the fans", spot on.
    Thanks Jon for having me! Was a great time.

Belford: let's all make it happen! A forum meetup for the ages.
    Good shit. It makes me wonder how many people out there could have truly amazing singing voices, yet just haven't discovered it yet. The sheer power and range Moose delivers is awesome, and he is just a "normal guy". Brian Johnson is just a "normal guy", as well...

Great to hear that Brian wrote back to you. I woulda shit myself.
    Nice. I love the Mooz!
    • AC/DC rock music: warbonnet
    • Aug 4th 2019 edited

I don’t know what to say, other than, I fuckin’ love this guy! The best folks I know are work a day types. They got balls, they got talent, and they got humility. Moose, you’re no exception. All my best to you.

Btw, Mr. Alba, fine choice.
    I remember hearing Moose's cover of High Voltage on here and few people paid it any attention. I don't remember who, but I recommended that the house band look at Moose and to my surprise, they used him and it has turned out great. Nitro may have had a hand in it too, but I know I contacted a couple of people on here about it.

Great interview.

Moose's High Voltage cover that started it all; http://www.acdcfans....
    Awesome interview, glad to say I’ve shared a beer with this guy!
    Jack. I owe you a beer or 10. Thank you! That was it. Sorry but you can get a proper callout now in writing.

Thanks JBNimble!

And thank you all for the kind comments! Crazy to see how this forum has connected a lot of us.

Also....

TryioToast gets credit for my idea mentioning of a huge fan meetup I believe we talked about on his podcast.

Let's Make it Happen! Spain 2020?

And the party starts right nowwww.

/EXEC shoottothrill.exe
    Love to be able to attend. Might have to be a consensus as to where, though.
    Posted By: flattusmaximusAwesome interview, glad to say I’ve shared a beer with this guy!

I’m also glad to say I got to share a beer with him.

I’m even more glad I kicked him in the balls and still lived to tell the tale. ;)

Can’t wait to listen to this. Moose is a fun dude and nice as hell.
    Posted By: Spellbound
    Posted By: flattusmaximusAwesome interview, glad to say I’ve shared a beer with this guy!

I’m also glad to say I got to share a beer with him.

I’m even more glad I kicked him in the balls and still lived to tell the tale. ;)

Can’t wait to listen to this. Moose is a fun dude and nice as hell.
    Epic battle in the pit lol!
    Great stuff guys! Happy for you, Vinny
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Aug 5th 2019

What a nice guy!
    And bang on with Hells Bells by the way.
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Aug 5th 2019

Lovely bloke and great interview.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Aug 5th 2019

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Vinny is the man.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Aug 5th 2019

I dig.

Great stuff guys. Brings the forum to life.
    Thanks all! If anyone cares heres a couple live recordings off the soundboard in my other band "Chain Reaction"

• AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Aug 5th 2019

Posted By: moosefball77Thanks all! If anyone cares heres a couple live recordings off the soundboard in my other band "Chain Reaction"

Would love to hear you do “Quick Reaction” by the Marcus Hook Roll Band
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Aug 5th 2019

Posted By: Goulash
    Posted By: moosefball77Thanks all! If anyone cares heres a couple live recordings off the soundboard in my other band "Chain Reaction"

Might need some help from the forum with some backing vocals for that one
    Posted By: benji
    Posted By: Goulash

Might need some help from the forum with some backing vocals for that one
    Gonna need a crowd for that one
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Aug 5th 2019

Good listen. Nice honest and humble talk.
    I remember that SNL vividly. I'm a big wrestling fan since the early 80s and an AC/DC fan so it was awesome good night.
    Enjoyed every bit of it, good to hear from you both. You're an inspiration moose, hope to one day get into some covers myself. Always been a dream of mine.
    • AC/DC rock music: Sellen
    • Aug 7th 2019

Another Great Interview, keep 'em coming
    Wow you guys are so generous! Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Aug 14th 2019

Moose is the fucking man. This is awesome.
    Great job jon and moose! Love these chats
    Finally got around to having a listen. Great work as usual Jon. Great to hear Moose describe his “Big Bang”. Very relatable to me, Stiff Upper Lip, SNL & WWF were also a part of my introduction. Especially loved the story about sending Brian a letter. Thanks for sharing your story.
    Thank you all! :)