To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Hi guys, I been looking for a link to fan club. Can anyone tell me how to find it? Thanks in advance!
    • AC/DC rock music: Sellen
    • Jul 14th 2019

The Official Fan-Club Is Dead, Nobody Post there. And The Site Has no Service.
    But it's still out there, Here's a Link http://forum.acdc.co...
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • Jul 14th 2019

By all accounts it was as useful as tits on a fish. This here forum is the only site worth checking.
    Posted By: RonBy all accounts it was as useful as tits on a fish. This here forum is the only site worth checking.

100% factually incorrect. During the BI tour the fan club was an invaluable resource to obtain prime tickets, especially for shows in North America.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Jul 14th 2019

I’ll add my $0.02...

I signed up for the fan club around June 2014 just after we’d had confirmation that the band had been in the studio. I registered and paid my ~£25. When I then came to sign in a few days later, it said my username and password were not recognised, even though I had a confirmation email stating both of these. So as far as I’m concerned, it was a complete scam.
    As the Captain said above, during the Black Ice era it was AMAZING for getting tickets. Since then it's been about as useful as the RHCP
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Jul 14th 2019

I thought it was great, yes I got awesome tix but I also met a ton of awesome people from all over the world.
    Posted By: BillyBollocksAs the Captain said above, during the Black Ice era it was AMAZING for getting tickets. Since then it's been about as useful as the RHCP

All true!!
    In 2008 it was great for getting hold of tickets for the winter indoor arena US tour of that year, but thereafter totally pointless.

As Ben did, I also rejoined in 2014 thinking I might get access to tickets before general sale, but all it did was swallow up my money for zero return
    • AC/DC rock music: Mike
    • Jul 15th 2019

Posted By: Captain SK
    Posted By: RonBy all accounts it was as useful as tits on a fish. This here forum is the only site worth checking.

100% factually incorrect. During the BI tour the fan club was an invaluable resource to obtain prime tickets, especially for shows in North America.

Captain SK is correct. The site was fantastic during the Black Ice tour and I was very sorry to see it go to the wayside. Fanclub membership had great perks at the time, but the true AC/DC fans I met there made it more than worth the membership price. Meeting so many members in Vegas was the highlight of the whole tour for me. Great memories that still puts a big smile on my face to this day.