To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: Rocker75
    • Jul 5th 2019

Hi,

Before Bonfire was released, Angus was a guest on The Friday Rock Show on VH1. Tommy Vance interviewed him about Atlantic Studios etc. It was a really good show that I had recorded but no longer have it. Does anyone know if this interview is available online anywhere?

Thanks!
    I have it!! On dvd but I’m a Luddite. Don’t know how to get it uploaded
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocker75
    • Jul 6th 2019

If I remember it correctly, Angus told a story about Bon being denied a drink and replying ‘Just for that, I’ll make it a triple.’ Very funny.
    My memory of it is they play the LTBR video and as soon as it ends, tommy talks to Angus and asks him which video he wants to see. And Angus says “ahhhhh, Let there be rock?”... Good interview, I’ll go have a look to see if I can sort something
    I still have the video cassette I recorded it on. If anyone can do anything with that, I’d gladly share it with them
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jul 6th 2019

Do you mean the VHS tape?
    I sure do