To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

•  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Jul 3rd 2019

Since Alternative Nation has been scavenging our forum, I figured we could just make it easier for them if we created a thread where they could see all the news so they could write articles!

Figured I'd leave the tip here that Stevie told his neighbor Scott Tenorman the album may be coming shortly. Anyone else hear anything so they can pick it up?
    Allegedly, Stevie attended Scott Tenorman’s parent’s funeral, which is where he dropped the news.
    Lmao
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jul 3rd 2019

AC/DC album soon released. Brian is given a Go tour now that he finally has found a solution for his hearing problem:

https://bloomhearing...
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jul 3rd 2019

A bit of fun / tabloid journalism is OK here and there, it can be amusing.

However, deliberately misleading fans via printing total lies and rubbish comes not from a journalist, but from a low-life cunt.
    Posted By: 900A bit of fun / tabloid journalism is OK here and there, it can be amusing.

However, deliberately misleading fans via printing total lies and rubbish comes not from a journalist, but from a low-life cunt.

Fucking spot on
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Jul 3rd 2019 edited

Brett was in a bit of a hurry when he wrote the article based upon my thread about Phil Rudd on the tour with Rainbow. He confuses who Rainbow's tour manager actually was, namely Colin Hart. Instead, he states that Colin Hart is Alan Perry, a photographer. That is very sloppy considering he had everything written beforehand in front of him.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Jul 3rd 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakBrett was in a bit of a hurry when he wrote the article based upon my thread about Phil Rudd on the tour with Rainbow. He confuses who Rainbow's tour manager actually was, namely Colin Hart. Instead, he states that Colin Hart is Alan Perry, a photographer. That is very sloppy considering he had everything written beforehand in front of him.

In his defense: Where I come from there's an old saying in journalism. I'll try to translate it truthfully: "Too much research restricts the imagination."
    Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: MeanstreakBrett was in a bit of a hurry when he wrote the article based upon my thread about Phil Rudd on the tour with Rainbow. He confuses who Rainbow's tour manager actually was, namely Colin Hart. Instead, he states that Colin Hart is Alan Perry, a photographer. That is very sloppy considering he had everything written beforehand in front of him.

In his defense: Where I come from there's an old saying in journalism. I'll try to translate it truthfully: "Too much research restricts the imagination."

A good excuse for sloppy journalism haha
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jul 3rd 2019

Brett is the sort of guy who has enough money to buy something decent for lunch....but then buys a Tesco "Value" meat pie instead.
    Posted By: SpellboundAllegedly, Stevie attended Scott Tenorman’s parent’s funeral, which is where he dropped the news.
    From what I heard, he had to get back to Russia, and was thus unable to stay long enough for some post-funeral chili.
    •  
    • Jul 3rd 2019 edited

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: SpellboundAllegedly, Stevie attended Scott Tenorman’s parent’s funeral, which is where he dropped the news.
    From what I heard, he had to get back to Russia, and was thus unable to stay long enough for some post-funeral chili.

That's a real shame. He missed the best part.

Brian also was spotted in Vancouver recently picking up his cigarette butts from last year, must mean he's on the album!
    Hey, Scoop!, here’s a headline for you.

I spoke to Bon last night, in a dream. He says to tell you you’re a cunt. Off you fuck.
    Ran into Phil's nephew at the courts this weekend, Slade is in for the tour Rudd on album.

Cliff will be involved, although he may be lending a hand in picking his replacement. All I know though.
    • AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Jul 5th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin

That sucks. If it was Scott Tenorman‘s sister Jane who made the chili it was the bomb. She has won several chili cook offs with her recipe.
    Lol!

AC/DC Break Silence With Emotional Brian Johnson Video

https://www.alternati...

AC/DC have been radio silent in the last couple of years on their official social media since the conclusion of the 2016 ‘Rock or Bust’ tour and Malcolm Young’s death in 2017. After 2 years of nothing on YouTube, the band this week uploaded videos from their Donnington show on August 17, 1991 in Donnington and other classic Brian Johnson era performances. Johnson, Phil Rudd, and Cliff Williams are rumored to be back for a new AC/DC album and tour.

Briany posted on AC/DC fans, “I like the way the majority of AC/DC videos getting flagged generated positive excitement on the forum because we thought it meant the new release was imminent. In my mind I likened it to how in WW1 they’d stop the guns just before a big offensive. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of that. A couple of new-old videos being uploaded now shouldn’t mean much, but the AC/DC seismologists among us will continue to attempt to forecast a major earthquake based on the little shudders and judders that pop up.”
    Why does anyone care what this guy posts?
    This is getting more and more pathetic.

Slash Reveals Brutal AC/DC Photo After Death

https://www.alternati...

Seems as if this guy runs the site too.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jul 10th 2019

He's a pure clickbait twat.
    •  
    • Jul 10th 2019

Actually, do a search for "alternative nation clickbait". It seems they're very well known for it haha!
    He's the worst piece of shit ever
    Posted By: Pedro HodeckerHe's the worst piece of shit ever

If you're the same guy who commented on his article, then bravo sir. I salute you.
    Posted By: Fast As a Shark
    Posted By: Pedro HodeckerHe's the worst piece of shit ever

If you're the same guy who commented on his article, then bravo sir. I salute you.

Thanks, he deserves
    • AC/DC rock music: Damo
    • Jul 11th 2019

They've been driving me nuts with clickbait. Every day some new thing appears on my phone.
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Jul 11th 2019

Someone needs to troll him big time! What a butt munch.
    • AC/DC rock music: Drew1999
    • Jul 11th 2019

Posted By: DamoThey've been driving me nuts with clickbait. Every day some new thing appears on my phone.

Me too, so I finally took AC/DC off my interest list so I won't get them anymore. According to the Reddit thread, we just need to put "Alternative Nation sucks" on all of the posts, as they have to post the whole post. So if it says that, maybe they won't keep quoting the board. LOL!
    • AC/DC rock music: Whigged
    • Jul 12th 2019

Dude is a known fucking scumbag in the world of music journalism. He even did some sort of article to defend the clickbait articles he does, saying Facebook is to blame and he's just keeping up with the proverbial Joneses. The problem is that it gives reputable outlets (full disclosure - many of which I contribute to) a bad name as well. I have no issue wishing the worst of health to the dick as his actions are taking food off of other's table who actually try to be upstanding and legitimate in their work.
    • AC/DC rock music: Damo
    • Jul 15th 2019

Posted By: Drew1999
    Posted By: DamoThey've been driving me nuts with clickbait. Every day some new thing appears on my phone.

Me too, so I finally took AC/DC off my interest list so I won't get them anymore. According to the Reddit thread, we just need to put "Alternative Nation sucks" on all of the posts, as they have to post the whole post. So if it says that, maybe they won't keep quoting the board. LOL!
    haha, i like it.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Jul 15th 2019 edited

yes the headlines are sensationalist garbage.

but malcolms son Ross did tell me at the pub the other night in Sydney that the new album will be
    "50% the Vancouver sessions from last year and 50% the 2003 sessions with his dad playing"
    He also went on to say that, "Brian will be singing on most of the tracks, Malcolm sings on one song and Axl has been confirmed to do some backing vocals"
    It may seem a little out of character for the band to have a guest on the album, but Axl is already part of the family and this album will be something special for the fans to enjoy.
    Posted By: drillbagyes the headlines are sensationalist garbage.

but malcolms son Ross did tell me at the pub the other night in Sydney that the new album will be
    "50% the Vancouver sessions from last year and 50% the 2003 sessions with his dad playing"
    He also went on to say that, "Brian will be singing on most of the tracks, Malcolm sings on one song and Axl has been confirmed to do some backing vocals"
    It may seem a little out of character for the band to have a guest on the album, but Axl is already part of the family and this album will be something special for the fans to enjoy.

Are you taking the piss or are you being serious?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Jul 16th 2019

Probably a clever test probe XD

Please god, i hope this is true
    • Jul 17th 2019

Posted By: Pedro Hodecker

Please god, i hope this is true

This is definitely true. I was there with drillbag and can 100% confirm what he says.
    •  
    • Jul 20th 2019

Posted By: Spellbound

Are you taking the piss or are you being serious?

nah man, totes serious, 100% :)
    •  
    • Jul 20th 2019

This is definitely true. I was there with drillbag and can 100% confirm what he says.

mate, that was a good night, we need to catch up again soon!!!!
    • Jul 20th 2019

Posted By: drillbag

mate, that was a good night, we need to catch up again soon!!!!

Sure man. I was fucking wasted by the end.
    •  
    • Aug 15th 2019

Well done buddy
    •  
    • Aug 15th 2019

brett buchanan (I refuse to capitalise his name) is a shameless and talentless fucking BOG BRUSH in the SHITTIEST TOILET of the DIRTIEST BROTHEL OF DEPRAVITY.
    Potential Headline

“Brett Buchanan removes ribs to suck his own dick”

Wait........ that was Marilyn Manson

Hmm. :/
    • Aug 15th 2019 edited

Posted By: DustDevilActually, do a search for "alternative nation clickbait". It seems they're very well known for it haha!

They do it to everyone. They do it to Queen too.

Or I should say Brett Buttmunch does it.
    yay i made it into an article /s
    •  
    • Aug 19th 2019

doctor doctor, give me the news....
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Aug 25th 2019

I'll give this guy credit for getting Google placement. On my phone there is a trending story about the new Tool album being leaked. The first two hits are from Alternative Nation.

The articles are still garbage though. Just unedited crap from the internet, but he's getting hits. As they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity...
    It seems we've got another Alternative Nation type website - Metalhead Zone

I checked out one of their articles called "ACDC's Brian Johnson Reveals His Tragic Money Problems"

The article described an interview in which Brian said he couldn't afford to go to a Jimi Hendrix show when he was a teenager.
    • Aug 29th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinIt seems we've got another Alternative Nation type website - Metalhead Zone

I checked out one of their articles called "ACDC's Brian Johnson Reveals His Tragic Money Problems"

The article described an interview in which Brian said he couldn't afford to go to a Jimi Hendrix show when he was a teenager.

Yep, when I search AC/DC I always look at what was uploaded for the last 24 hrs and A.N. and Metalhead Zone are always the first 2 to pop up. They always use those clickbait headlines that even where knowing both sites are shot, I still find myself clicking sometimes, and it pisses me off at myself. :)
    Those headlines are so trollish.
    Metalheadzone is horrible.
    •  
    • Sep 1st 2019

They're basically all SHITE.
    ALTERNATIVE NATION- AC/DC ICON KISSES YOUNG WOMEN IN NEW PHOTO. And it's just Rudd kissing his daughter in cheek. I thought i wouldn't be surprised anymore by Brett's retarded articles...i was wrong.
    • AC/DC rock music: ianbigmac
    • Sep 2nd 2019 edited

Posted By: kmcdonald606Potential Headline

“Brett Buchanan removes ribs to suck his own dick”