To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Any chance on getting a glimpse of Brian in London?
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 25th 2019

I think people have said before that there's a pub in Chelsea (SW London) he hangs out in sometimes? I live in London but rarely go to Chelsea, I'd be interested to pop over on a Sunday afternoon, for a pub lunch, just in case..

That said, I don't think I'd interrupt the guy - I'd let him enjoy his day without hassle.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: 900

That said, I don't think I'd interrupt the guy - I'd let him enjoy his day without hassle.

Well, the guy has been unemployed for a few years with some hearing issues, which in the USA may be expensive to fix, and he may well be short of a few bucks these days.

So for sure I would offer to pay his tab and buy him a few more pints in the hope of hearing some of his war stories from the road. I am sure he would be grateful :)
    Man I thought you were inviting us for a drink.
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: nimeta
    Posted By: 900

Well, the guy has been unemployed for a few years with some hearing issues, which in the USA may be expensive to fix, and he may well be short of a few bucks these days.

So for sure I would offer to pay his tab and buy him a few more pints in the hope of hearing some of his war stories from the road. I am sure he would be grateful :)

That really tickled me up.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 25th 2019

^I'd chat with Brian in the pub, talking about cars and music....accompanied by red wine....conversation would then inevitably return to that key subject of how a good filet steak should be prepared!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: 900^I'd chat with Brian in the pub, talking about cars and music....accompanied by red wine....conversation would then inevitably return to that key subject of how a good filet steak should be prepared!

I'd ask him what he thinks of Fred Dibnah.