To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

Any chance on getting a glimpse of Brian in London?
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 25th 2019

I think people have said before that there's a pub in Chelsea (SW London) he hangs out in sometimes? I live in London but rarely go to Chelsea, I'd be interested to pop over on a Sunday afternoon, for a pub lunch, just in case..

That said, I don't think I'd interrupt the guy - I'd let him enjoy his day without hassle.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: 900

That said, I don't think I'd interrupt the guy - I'd let him enjoy his day without hassle.

Well, the guy has been unemployed for a few years with some hearing issues, which in the USA may be expensive to fix, and he may well be short of a few bucks these days.

So for sure I would offer to pay his tab and buy him a few more pints in the hope of hearing some of his war stories from the road. I am sure he would be grateful :)
    Man I thought you were inviting us for a drink.
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: nimeta
    Posted By: 900

Well, the guy has been unemployed for a few years with some hearing issues, which in the USA may be expensive to fix, and he may well be short of a few bucks these days.

So for sure I would offer to pay his tab and buy him a few more pints in the hope of hearing some of his war stories from the road. I am sure he would be grateful :)

That really tickled me up.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jun 25th 2019

^I'd chat with Brian in the pub, talking about cars and music....accompanied by red wine....conversation would then inevitably return to that key subject of how a good filet steak should be prepared!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Jun 25th 2019

Posted By: 900^I'd chat with Brian in the pub, talking about cars and music....accompanied by red wine....conversation would then inevitably return to that key subject of how a good filet steak should be prepared!

I'd ask him what he thinks of Fred Dibnah.