To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Jun 24th 2019

Posted By: Jem
    Posted By: carlos fandangoJust trying to remember albums that meant a lot to me at the time, and not indulge in any post revisionism:

Bryan Adams - Reckless

Should have been on my list. First CD I ever had. Played to death and acts like a time machine decades later.

Yes, that one is on my non-hard rock 15. Another one that I recently picked up on vinyl (original pressing). So many good songs, but back in the day I pretty much avoided it aside from Run To You, which I liked even during my "AC/DC" years.

Michael Jackson - Thriller
    John Mellencamp - Scarecrow
    Yes - 90125
    Missing Persons - Spring Session M
    Madonna - Madonna
    Outfield - Play Deep
    Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska (I'm not a huge Bruce fan in general, but with just him and an acoustic it's really good)
    Genesis - Abacab
    Journey - Captured
    Journey - Escape
    Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair
    Bryan Adams - Reckless
    Stray Cats - Gonna Ball
    Foreigner - 4
    The Psychedlic Furs - Mirror Moves