To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

What a glorious time, AC/DC being on tour for practically all of it along with so many other bands in their prime, getting to the venue early and pre-gaming it with a ice chest full of beer in the parking lot without being hassled....and to just think at the common occurrence of being able to see B.B. King, Chuck Berry, AC/DC and Motorhead all in the same year for almost a decade is freakin amazing.
    Oh yes. Love it my fav because:

- I was born then
    - The Societ Union started to collapse
    - Berlin Wall was torn down
    - Reagan was king
    - Back in Black
    - Matti Nykänen won 3 gold metals in Calgary 88
    - Great music, horrible style and good vibes

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • May 12th 2019

Posted By: CliffFINmark2Oh yes. Love it my fav because:

- I was born then
    - The Societ Union started to collapse
    - Berlin Wall was torn down
    - Reagan was king
    - Back in Black
    - Matti Nykänen won 3 gold metals in Calgary 88
    - Great music, horrible style and good vibes

So, who in the picture is you?
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • May 12th 2019 edited

Totally agree. The 80s started off brilliantly with a perfect 13th Birthday present with the release of the Touch Too Much single.
    Then tragedy when my sister showed me an article in The Sun newspaper, saying Bon was dead.
    Back on a high with Back In Black and I was the perfect age to start my rock n roll journey. My first show being Iron Maiden in November 1980. Brian singing Live Wire in Birmingham 82. Several bands touring at the same time so you never went short of a musical fix. Getting to see Queen with Freddie Mercury. Albums coming out regularly. Taking part in video shoots. Starting to go abroad to watch AC/DC... they were bloody good times indeed.