To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • May 10th 2019 edited

Here's my rendition of the Bad Boy Boogie guitar solo played live with my band.

Hope you guys enjoy it. Any feedback is welcome too!

Sorry for the video quality, but it a was short clip my friend made and sent me the way it is...
    You posted some other samples of your playing before. What stands out to me is that you have a good right hand, alternate picking. Did you listen to players who were also more into that area of guitar playing?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • May 10th 2019 edited

Posted By: MeanstreakYou posted some other samples of your playing before. What stands out to me is that you have a good right hand, alternate picking. Did you listen to players who were also more into that area of guitar playing?

Thanks man. Well, for a start, mainly the Young Bros...Malcolm for the right hand and Angus for the fluid alternate picking pentatonics runs but yes, I'm also very influenced by Joe Satriani, EVH, Gary Moore...I like technical players.