To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Firstly I open this with total respect, not sensation or speculation is meant as the goal for this discussion.

But I would like your view on Mal's playing on the BI tour, because I have been heavily looking at clips from that tour recently and am in awe that he was able to pull that off, because I really don't see anything significantly wrong or off and on some nights the band is cooking like in their prime days - totally cutting the mustard - shit hot.

So hand on the bible, who at the time noticed that something was not up to par? I did not notice anything, I saw five shows both in 2009 and 2010 and loved every minute of it and of course looked at clips from YT at the time too. I left the Tampere 2010 show with huge smiles and thinkin that this might have been the best show I have ever seen from the boys, sadly it was the last one I saw with Mal.

What I did notice was that Mal really did not do any press, I think he only did the Rolling Stone thing just when BI was coming out, but that was the only thing.

There was one clip from the first shows where he forgot to do one part of backing vocals to War Machine; but that was maybe even the first show (where Angus was still doing vocals in War Machine) and people say that his playing sounds "cautious" on LARP. But all the things I label as minor stuff that could happen to anybody.

Sure now you can see clips and say that hey there this and that, but again nothing major.

And that he called the shots, made the decision to go out and put the heavy extra effort to keep his playing up during the tour is amazing. My mother has suffered from the same illness for some years and she just been in denial about everything, so from that respect I am also impressed about Mal's will and ability to do what he loved the most thru' that tough time.

And after that tour ended and Brian said: I am done, I can not do any more... It was Mal who said to him; No way, I will not let you retire! And when he could not do it anymore, Mal said; get Stevie in there. Totally EPIC!

Again with this thread I mean nothing but the most sincere respect for the musician I respect more that any other in the world. His talent and fighting spirit are forever inspiring to me.

Legend.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • May 7th 2019

I noticed nothing amiss then, and I notice nothing amiss now.

Is there a single thread from the Black Ice period which even questions Malcolm's playing? I'd be interested to read it.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • May 7th 2019

I've listened to thousands of crowd boots and things from BI tour, for many years, and honestly never noticed anything amiss.

LARP sounds weird with the guitar so clean, but the playing seems tight to me? I still don't understand that album, was his guitar really that clean? It didn't seem that way listening to bootlegs and things. It almost sounds like you're hearing a direct line into the desk, not the miked-up amp! In the past, even with a very clean guitar, there's some sustain to it, but not so on LARP. But Mal's playing seems good.
    I think everyone was too focused on the lack of set list changes, which of course we now know why.
    Playing wise solid as a rock. Each band member would’ve had their usual mistakes nothing out of the ordinary
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: magpies1990_77I think everyone was too focused on the lack of set list changes, which of course we now know why.

It just leaves the question of why the set remained static on all the other tours where Malcolm didn't have a degenerative neurological condition.
    A good problem to have when bulk of your set list can’t be changed due to the massive hit factor.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: 900I've listened to thousands of crowd boots and things from BI tour, for many years, and honestly never noticed anything amiss.

LARP sounds weird with the guitar so clean, but the playing seems tight to me? I still don't understand that album, was his guitar really that clean? It didn't seem that way listening to bootlegs and things. It almost sounds like you're hearing a direct line into the desk, not the miked-up amp! In the past, even with a very clean guitar, there's some sustain to it, but not so on LARP. But Mal's playing seems good.
    Correct. Nothing "strange" noticeable on Mal's playing during the live shows. LARP fucked up Mal's tone. It was actually crunchy:

• AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • May 7th 2019 edited

I would have never guessed that there was something that wasn't alright with Mal. Funnily enough I watched a bit of LARP yesterday night and focused on Mal's playing because it seems like similar thoughts as Cliffins crossed my mind and I didn't notice anything strange or wrong with Mal's playing. It's true that his sound was very very clean, almost like an acoustic guitar, but other than that it was great. I know LARP sometimes gets a bit of critisism here but I think it is a brilliant gig. I just love watching the audience going absolutely nuts. The way they sing along to the riffs is so good. And the band itself was on fire IMO. I watched the whole of The Jack including the striptease and I have to say it is one of my favourite renditions of the song. Brian absolutely kills it and Ang is playing some killer licks during the solos. Also the version of FTATR is shit hot. The way Brian alters the vocal melody is just perfect and he really nails Hells Bells. And I don't fucking care if some of the vocals were taken from other gigs or rerecorded in the studio.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: Briany
    Posted By: magpies1990_77I think everyone was too focused on the lack of set list changes, which of course we now know why.

It just leaves the question of why the set remained static on all the other tours where Malcolm didn't have a degenerative neurological condition.

But you have to admit that on the BI tour even for AC/DCs standards it was more static than usual.
    As far as Mal’s LARP performance goes, he was dead on. I’d attribute the lack of bite to being sooooo clean, and then tuned down half a step, also. One can’t take away, that, sure, there likely was a bit of cautiousness thrown in there. Back when LARP came out, there was some criticism in regards to his sound, or playing, actually. If memory serves, one poster went so far as to call it “limp-dicked.” Then again, that was prior to the release of his condition, and said poster retracted that statement. In truth, the poster wasn’t entirely wrong, given what we had been used to up until that point. It was a bit curious.
    First of all, I never noticed anything off, but then again I'm not a musician who is likely to pick up on any little differences, nuances or whatever you want to call it. But I definitely remember people talking about a lack of bite in Mal's playing during the tour.
    • May 7th 2019 edited

Posted By: RoccoAnd I don't fucking care if some of the vocals were taken from other gigs or rerecorded in the studio.

At least you're open about it! I sort of see it both ways, they wanted to make a film with a great crowd, on the other hand you want the vocals to be a certain level. I think they used quite a bit of pitch correction, I compared a crowd boot with a LARP version recently and that was quite revealing. But either way, I agree Brian sounds good on LARP - although it still bugs me a bit that he was absolutely EPIC at earlier points in the tour, and they didn't capture those gigs.

Aside from the two BIB versions I've posted a few times, there's an immense FTATR out there, can't recall where from, same gig as one of the BIBs I think.

Back to Mal though, I wonder to what degree the poor guy really did have to relearn stuff - how often, how many songs / riffs? Absolutely no disrespect to any of the band, but I wonder if the tale got enhanced a little, just in the normal way such things can? Whatever, amazing he was able to do that.
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: ThankassCorrect. Nothing "strange" noticeable on Mal's playing during the live shows. LARP fucked up Mal's tone. It was actually crunchy:

Interesting, definitely some sustain there. That was a few bars of Hard As A Rock, I think?
    I went to three shows in the Black Ice tour and I never noticed anything out of place with Mal's playing. Actually I thought the lads were great at every show I saw on the tour.
    • AC/DC rock music: acdc1988
    • May 7th 2019

I didn't notice anything wrong with Mal's playing at the two BI shows i've been to, but i'm only a sofa guitar player, so what do i know anyway...But of course, as any die hard fan, i was hoping they would pull out a few surprise tracks again, as they had done during the SUL tour, and was slightly disappointed that they didn't (...and today i have of course more respect than ever for Mal.)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Spellbound
    • May 7th 2019 edited

Well, I guess I’ll go against the grain here.

I called it back when I first started here/LARP came out that Mal’s playing wasn’t right. Continually called it “limp dicked playing”. Fast forward 4 years. Announcement made about Mal. Foot was inserted in mouth and apology was made for being a prick.

If you seriously are going to sit here and tell me nothing sounds wrong with Thunderstruck, SDIF, and the whole thing overall, I can’t help question how much you really appreciate about Mal’s playing in the golden days. Case in point - listen to STT. That’s the best Mal sounded bite and tone wise on all of LARP.

He should’ve sounded like that throughout the gig.

That said. Nothing but respect the master on his last go around. He did a fantastic fucking job, as usual, all considered.
    Posted By: warbonnetAs far as Mal’s LARP performance goes, he was dead on. I’d attribute the lack of bite to being sooooo clean, and then tuned down half a step, also. One can’t take away, that, sure, there likely was a bit of cautiousness thrown in there. Back when LARP came out, there was some criticism in regards to his sound, or playing, actually. If memory serves, one poster went so far as to call it “limp-dicked.” Then again, that was prior to the release of his condition, and said poster retracted that statement. In truth, the poster wasn’t entirely wrong, given what we had been used to up until that point. It was a bit curious.

:) guess i could’ve saved some time had I read the thread...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Spellbound
    • May 7th 2019 edited

• May 7th 2019

Spellbound, don't you think his playing sounded limp to your ears precisely due to the sound? I don't hear much wrong with his attack when you listen to how he plays on most songs. STT, HAABPTB - where he can whack a chord, it sound punchy?

The pre-chorus build up on SDIF, for example, seems difficult to get to sound anything like 1979 with that sound, even for a powerful player?

I still wonder if there's something seriously fucked-up about LARP's production. My original comment about direct-inject guitar channel being used instead of proper track was only semi-serious, but I've always wondered, how else can you create that, assuming that's not what Mal's guitar sounded like on those nights? How can you literally remove sustain?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: SpellboundWell, I guess I’ll go against the grain here.

I called it back when I first started here/LARP came out that Mal’s playing wasn’t right. Continually called it “limp dicked playing”. Fast forward 4 years. Announcement made about Mal. Foot was inserted in mouth and apology was made for being a prick.

If you seriously are going to sit here and tell me nothing sounds wrong with Thunderstruck, SDIF, and the whole thing overall, I can’t help question how much you really appreciate about Mal’s playing in the golden days. Case in point - listen to STT. That’s the best Mal sounded bite and tone wise on all of LARP.

He should’ve sounded like that throughout the gig.

That said. Nothing but respect the master on his last go around. He did a fantastic fucking job, as usual, all considered.

Spot on.
    Not really. I mean watch his arm. It’s not nearly as active as it was before. He doesn’t dig, he doesn’t wack. He’s playing throughout most of the gigs besides STT and HAABPTB. Just watch him during LTBR. There can’t be sustain if you aren’t hitting it hard for there to be any. Regarding sustain though, I personally think most of it was gone since the BB tour. I feel like the burns/space control sucked a lot of it out.

I don’t think it was DI though. He was definitely working with Rick to get that sound.
    • May 7th 2019

I’ve not really studied his physical movements on LARP.. My DI idea - it's a bit silly and far fetched and it doesn't sound totally like that....but it doesn't sound a lot like Malcolm at times either.

On BI, it’s not a good measure of either Young’s sound, as it just doesn’t have the classic thing going on, but in a song like Money Made there’s a moment in that little ‘oooooh’ bit where Mal whacks a chord, and it’s clean, yet sustains, a little like the HTH era. A lovely sound.

Then in 2003, bang! He had a magical old-days sound again. Those clips of IYWB, for example.

So I’m guessing you think he went for an ultra-clean sound and lighter technique on the LARP shows out of fear of any errors being prominent? I get that idea, but seems unlikely (to me at least).

Interested to hear what Ben and Mati think of this.
    I don’t know about this whole “playing soft to be cautious” or whatever. That’s not how Mal thinks. He was doing what he could do, and that’s that. He did fantastic.

LARP has a pretty weird Ang sound but I love his tone on it.
    • AC/DC rock music: warbonnet
    • May 7th 2019 edited

Posted By: 900
    The pre-chorus build up on SDIF, for example, seems difficult to get to sound anything like 1979 with that sound, even for a powerful player?

This. Whenever Mal’s playing/sound on LARP is discussed, that’s EXACTLY what pops into my head.
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: SpellboundI don’t know about this whole “playing soft to be cautious” or whatever. That’s not how Mal thinks. He was doing what he could do, and that’s that. He did fantastic.

OK, but if it was down to his physical weakening, why go for a mega-clean sound? That seems the opposite of what's going to help?

Posted By: SpellboundLARP has a pretty weird Ang sound but I love his tone on it.

It's another weirdism of LARP. It's kind of fizzy at times, not like LTBR, more like TRE era, somewhat. Again it just doesn't sound quite like that on anything else from the BI tour. They obviously did some fucking about in the mix; for one thing, some chorusing is added. It sounds a bit like EVH at the start of HTH!! (Exaggeration, but you get my point). But the mix doesn't quite explain the tone. It's good, just not his classic sound.
    Mal’s was going cleaner since 93. Theresno real explanation for it other than “Malcolm doesn’t like when distortion creeps into his tone.” - from angus, can’t remember where the source is though. I really don’t know why he would want it to go that soft.

Ang’s tone was something else. It was fucking strong, really gritty, but really smooth at the same time. Almost similar to the SVDS tone, but yeah, there was definitely some fucking about going on. I love listening to the intro of BI for Ang - and Phil for that matter!
    I think the interview regarding Mal’s cleaner tone was from Guitar World, conducted ahead of the BallBreaker release. They discussed the procurement of vintage gear, strings, etc. used on the album. Seems like Angus mentioned Mal’s string gauge went up a notch too.
    • May 7th 2019 edited

Posted By: warbonnetI think the interview regarding Mal’s cleaner tone was from Guitar World, conducted ahead of the BallBreaker release. They discussed the procurement of vintage gear, strings, etc. used on the album. Seems like Angus mentioned Mal’s string gauge went up a notch too.

I love Mal's sound - the pre-chorus on Hard As A Rock - it's a great use of a clean rhythm guitar. As discussed in a different post recently, those sounds worked really well on some songs, especially Burnin' Alive. Chiming into that E which is a full E, not just an E5 - it sounds really cool.

But interesting how he rediscovered his more powerful (but very classic) sound in '03?
    For my part, No Bull is a dvd I spin regularly. I loved Mal’s sound on that one. It really captured the power rooted in the BallBreaker material, that otherwise seemed tame(r) on the album.
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: warbonnetFor my part, No Bull is a dvd I spin regularly. I loved Mal’s sound on that one. It really captured the power rooted in the BallBreaker material, that otherwise seemed tame(r) on the album.

No Bull sounds really nice. The guitars are balanced. LARP's a bit odd on songs like HAABPTB when Mal's guitar disappears and Ang's sustains on and on...
    Thank you for the redirect, 900. I’ve gone off a bit! LARP gave me a better angle on Big Jack, as the amplitude used on the album all but erased what Malcolm was doing on the track. It was nice being able to dial the left channel in and hear how the rhythm part was structured. Still, though, I don’t understand why the intro to that song was so rushed live.
    Posted By: warbonnetI think the interview regarding Mal’s cleaner tone was from Guitar World

Indeed, Guitar World November 95. It has the now famous "Rubin brought a big beard" interview. But it also has a cool one page piece by Ritchie Flieger narrating the work he had to do in order to get their amps working for BB.

A Little extract:

I was greeted by Alan, Angus and Malcolm, who led me into a room filled with Marshalls, ranging in age from old to positively ancient! "They don't sound right!" said Malcolm. He grabbed his 1963 Gretsch Jet Firebird (strung with Gibson 900M's .012 to .056's) and played a few chords. "You see, it's just not right", he said mournfully. What I Heard would have satisfied most mortals, but not here, not now, not Young & Young.

LOL, what follows is this man checking the Youngs gear, and his quest chasing old tubes, KT66's replacements, filter caps, plate resistors and some other stuff I couldn´t understand to save my life.

There's also some stuff about the recording. "Both guitarists used only one amp and cabinet at a time. Angus soloed through an old 'basket weave' grille cloth 4x12 cab loaded with Celestion Greenback 25 reissues. A bottom cab, never a top cab". "Angus amps were all JTM 45's. He used one for the tracks, one for solos and one for power chords. He used a '64 Gibson SG Standard strung with Ernie Ball .010s most of the time".

That's all I'm typing, there's a bit more, it's a good Guitar World issue to track down.
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: warbonnetLARP gave me a better angle on Big Jack, as the amplitude used on the album all but erased what Malcolm was doing on the track. It was nice being able to dial the left channel in and hear how the rhythm part was structured. Still, though, I don’t understand why the intro to that song was so rushed live.

Interesting - I love Big Jack but have always felt it's a pity how Mal's parts don't cut through too well - they're really cool all through the song!

Never really thought about that intro on LARP, but thinking about it, yeah...seems different.

Interesting post by CliffFIN - he jokes around, but behind the larking about he's a proper fan who understands the band.
    • AC/DC rock music: Dhards95
    • May 7th 2019

When watching the BI tour videos before he announced he was ill I didnt notice anything with Mal's playing. However, he seemed...off? On previous tours he seemed more vibrant in how he performed and on the BI tour he just didnt look right to me. But I thought if Mal was playing then he should be ok.

I wasnt all that surprised when he announced he was ill because of my initial gut feeling of watching clips of him but was when the dementia announcement came shortly afterwards it caught me off guard a bit. How he did the BI tour is beyond me.
    Posted By: 900But interesting how he rediscovered his more powerful (but very classic) sound in '03?

Yes indeed, I'm really in love with Mal's ’03 sound! Probably back to an all original 60's FilterTron.
    The balls of a humbucker and the twang of a telecaster, you only get that with a original 60's FilterTron.

19:24
    Here's a STT performance which, in hindsight, displays Mal's condition in a pretty sad way:

He completely forgets to play the intro riff, and Angus has to help him out with it.
    • AC/DC rock music: Drew1999
    • May 7th 2019

The only thing I noticed from the Black Ice videos is that Mal looked thinner and more gaunt, I thought he looked sick in a lot of videos. Didn't really notice a difference in his playing that I can think of.
    Besides Mal’s tone being way cleaner on that tour, I did notice some inconsistencies in his playing which was very uncharacteristic for him. Nothing crazy that casual fans or even non-musician fans would pick up on but to me something always seemed a little off on that whole tour for him but he did a hell of a job considering what he was battling.
    In retrospect watching LARP he does seem to have a vacant expression on his face most of the time, I saw them in 2009 and didn't notice anything up with him, but outside of knowing what I like and hate, I haven't a clue about music.
    Through the whole tour, Malcolm's guitar sounded thin and buried in the mix. At the time, I attributed it to BI's cleaner, more pop-like sound. That may have been part of it, though now I see that they may have been wanting to hide mistakes.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: AccaDaccaFan99Here's a STT performance which, in hindsight, displays Mal's condition in a pretty sad way:

He completely forgets to play the intro riff, and Angus has to help him out with it.

Oh man. That was hard to watch.
    Posted By: AccaDaccaFan99Here's a STT performance which, in hindsight, displays Mal's condition in a pretty sad way:

Considering how frequent he messed up (not very often at all) I think Mal was marvelous, especially considering the state he was in.

What makes me smile about that clip is Angus stepping in and helping him out, as I always thought of them as one big guitar in the way they are in sync with each other, their musical bond is killer.

Can't help but think it's awesome that either one of them could swap duties and play the others parts if need be. Both probably have them down pat if the occasion ever arose. (such as that one above)

I remember thinking Mal was getting fucked in the mix and sounding buried like most here have been stating, but never really thought a thing about anything being off.

I am no guitar player,and I am sure what Spellbound and Jon are saying has some truth to it,but I can't help but think a less clean more classis era sound would have helped the Black Ice era sound better. That and Mal being mixed properly, I hate how quiet they put him on LARP.
    The way mixed Malcolm and placed in the mix was absolutely criminal.

Even trying to bring him up a bit doesn’t help as much as it should.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • May 8th 2019 edited

Posted By: BallToucher
    Posted By: warbonnetI think the interview regarding Mal’s cleaner tone was from Guitar World

Indeed, Guitar World November 95. It has the now famous "Rubin brought a big beard" interview. But it also has a cool one page piece by Ritchie Flieger narrating the work he had to do in order to get their amps working for BB.

... it's a good Guitar World issue to track down.

Here's the interview:

https://www.guitarwo...

Here's the Ritchie Fliegler page:

Posted By: warbonnetAs far as Mal’s LARP performance goes, he was dead on. I’d attribute the lack of bite to being sooooo clean, and then tuned down half a step, also. One can’t take away, that, sure, there likely was a bit of cautiousness thrown in there. Back when LARP came out, there was some criticism in regards to his sound, or playing, actually. If memory serves, one poster went so far as to call it “limp-dicked.” Then again, that was prior to the release of his condition, and said poster retracted that statement. In truth, the poster wasn’t entirely wrong, given what we had been used to up until that point. It was a bit curious.

You know, it's a damn shame they turned Mal down on LARP because as his last recorded performance to be released, he should have been front and center, especially if there was nothing actually wrong with his performance. Just for once, to turn him up equal to Angus or even maybe a little louder and really capture his true tone would be a beautiful send-off.

Posted By: 900
    Posted By: RoccoAnd I don't fucking care if some of the vocals were taken from other gigs or rerecorded in the studio.

At least you're open about it! I sort of see it both ways, they wanted to make a film with a great crowd, on the other hand you want the vocals to be a certain level. I think they used quite a bit of pitch correction, I compared a crowd boot with a LARP version recently and that was quite revealing. But either way, I agree Brian sounds good on LARP - although it still bugs me a bit that he was absolutely EPIC at earlier points in the tour, and they didn't capture those gigs.

Aside from the two BIB versions I've posted a few times, there's an immense FTATR out there, can't recall where from, same gig as one of the BIBs I think.

Back to Mal though, I wonder to what degree the poor guy really did have to relearn stuff - how often, how many songs / riffs? Absolutely no disrespect to any of the band, but I wonder if the tale got enhanced a little, just in the normal way such things can? Whatever, amazing he was able to do that.

That's a good question. They may not even be embellishing but it could be that once he knew his diagnosis, he was afraid to forget anything, so he was just practicing constantly.

It's funny though, the biggest fuck up on that tour was not Mal's fault at all. Anyone remember that BIB that just went fully off the rails during and after the solo? I'll try to find it...

Found it! Took forever, the better quality video I remembered and was looking for seems to be gone. And I thought it was NYC but it was Denver CO:

Angus skips a bar in the solo but Mal and Phil keep playing for the proper number of bars while Angus and Brian try to come back into the chorus early. An absolute trainwreck.
    Here's the video of the Denver show that I tend to use:

BTW, why's Angus wearing gloves in that amp cartoon?
    "Posted By: 900
    Interesting post by CliffFIN - he jokes around, but behind the larking about he's a proper fan who understands the band."

Thank you. This is what I have been saying all the time, I might be KISS loving tongue in cheek etc. kinda poster, but AC/DC - ah that is THE band for me....But I genuinely do consider hard as a rock and let me put my love into you among other erotic songs to be disturbing, that is no joke.

But thank you for some great comments and clips, sure there was a toss up here are there, but there is always something when you do a two year run across the globe - from all.

Yeah there was a clip of a mishap on Shoot To Thrill above, but here he is doing a powerful and crisp version just 10 shows before the end of the tour in June 2010

Amazing show that was.

One more amazing thing was that they pulled the plug at a good point, the shows were still awesome for example the very last show in Bilbao is really great. I am sure that Mal was pushing it and fighting thru it, but he/they knew when to step out of touring and keep his personal situation private, which is great.

Because another artist Glen Cambell suffered from the same disease and opted to go public about it and take on a lengthy tour - and although he made it public and knew the risks...at the end of the tour he was not in control of the situation and should have not performed anymore, it was really awful to look at - the people surrounding him pushed him and the tour way too far, the first half seemed to be good and they should have called it then.

AC/DC and Malcolm did an amazing job in a terrible situation in all aspects of things. I salute them for pulling the amazing BI tour off, as most would have opted not to do it in the first place and even more could have not pulled that quality and no-one could have done it with that amount of style, grace and privacy.
    Posted By: Synthetic HermitBTW, why's Angus wearing gloves in that amp cartoon?

Burnt hands not gloves drawn poorly
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • May 8th 2019

From the GW interview:

"GW A final request. My wife would really like to hear AC/DC do a cover of “Take a Little Piece of My Heart.”

ANGUS By Janis Joplin. Good song, that.

BRIAN A little while ago I got invited down to hear Melissa Etheridge. And she did a cover of “You Shook Me.”

GW How was it?

BRIAN Fookin’ great! That was the first time I ever heard a band play that song right.

ANGUS [looking hurt] What about us?"

XD You just gotta love Angus!