To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Mar 13th 2019

Written by Dave Evans. :/
    https://metalheadzon...
    Oh no...

Look, I wanna get my pitchfork out, too, but I'm too fucking tired. Is it even worth it at this point?
    He's not claiming a writing credit; he's saying he wrote the first lyrics to songs that later had the words changed by Bon and later became Love Song and Show Business.

And he claims Mal wrote Rock N Roll singer about him.

In this post , I will not make any remarks about Dave that contain the word "twat."
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Mar 14th 2019

What an arrogant cunt.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Mar 14th 2019 edited

Dave is right about those early songs Fell In Love and Sunset Strip. But they were in a embryonic stage. The final songs had much more meat and value.
    Again this interview screams a vibe of "I WAS ALSO IMPORTANT, DO YOU HEAR ME!"
    Don´t turn this thread into a Hate Dave Evans thread.

In case you don´t remember, bashing former or current AC/DC members is not allowed. And as far as I know, Dave Evan was an AC/DC member.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Mar 14th 2019 edited

Posted By: ThankassDave is right about those early songs Fell In Love and Sunset Strip. But they were in a embryonic stage. The final songs had much more meat and value.

Looks like you have heard those early versions with Dave on vocals.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Mar 14th 2019

BTW, Dave re-recorded Sunset Strip a few years back:

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Mar 14th 2019

Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: ThankassDave is right about those early songs Fell In Love and Sunset Strip. But they were in a embryonic stage. The final songs had much more meat and value.

Looks like you have heard those early versions with Dave on vocals.
    Not heard those two. But they were live staples in 1974. Heard RnR Singer and Soul Stripper with Dave of course.

• AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Mar 14th 2019

i LIKE THIS VERSION
    • AC/DC rock music: Richraff
    • Mar 14th 2019

"I also wrote Sunset Strip and Bon Scott changed the lyrics to Show Business."

So basically he's saying AC/DC took the riff from that song and Bon put new words to it. Doesn't really mean you had anything to do with Show Business, Dave :-)