To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: Gary77
    • Mar 9th 2019

Im looking to buy my brother something ac/dc related for his 50th birthday . I only have £200 max to spend . Im struggling to find anything great at that price . But i have seen a signed framed picture . But im unsure if its even legit . Any advice is greatly appreciated
    • Mar 9th 2019

That's definitely not authentic, but let the expert verify.
    • Mar 9th 2019

Thanks for your help . Kind of what i expected . Have either of you got any good ideas for under £200 gbp
    Better off getting him a few first edition lp’s if he’s into records
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Mar 9th 2019

Welcome to the forum Gary.

Not legit mate. Smart move to ask first!

I’ve just had a quick scan on eBay and there’s authentic signed bits and pieces if you were interested in making a framed piece. Could possibly bring it in under £200, but pro framing might blow your budget a bit.

When’s your brother’s 50th?

Magpies’ ideas a good one if your brother has an LP player.
    • Mar 10th 2019

He does have an lp player , i look into that . Ive also seen an origanal advert for the highway to hell tour .
    • Mar 10th 2019

His 50th is on the 25th of this month so running out of time . As per usual
    • Mar 10th 2019

Another thought was the australian ac/dc coins but not sure on that idea
    • Mar 10th 2019

Im liking this origanal highway to hell tour programme . He first went to see them as a kid on that tour in dundee

http://vi.raptor.eba...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: youngjohn
    • Mar 11th 2019

Posted By: Gary77Im liking this origanal highway to hell tour programme . He first went to see them as a kid on that tour in dundee

http://vi.raptor.eba...

That would be a great gift. One of my favourite tour programmes that one.