To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Unsure if from 2014 or the latest sessions. Just saw it on Instagram.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 10th 2019

Brian hair looks 2018...Lighter
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 10th 2019 edited

That’s the gym at the Shangri-La Hotel, not the Four Seasons which is tagged. Plus that’s the hat Beano was wearing on the balcony. Recent sessions!!!!
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 10th 2019

Is there much difference in Hotels?? Ive never been VC
    perhaps there doing some rehearsals there atm? big happening this tough?!? Baaack in blaaack
    Looks botoxy enough
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019 edited

Posted By: Gavin82Is there much difference in Hotels?? Ive never been VC

They’re relatively similar in terms of price/luxury/location but pretty different inside and totally opposite gym layout/decor. Shangri-La would be a little bit more private as the Four Seasons connects to a large shopping centre downtown and has quite a busy lobby.

Brian filmed that little congratulations video thing in the Shangri-La gym as well. Gotta keep those biceps in shape I guess lol
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: TryioToast
    • Feb 10th 2019 edited

ORIGINAL SOURCE:
    https://twitter.com/...

Checked it out and it seems v legit. He has tweeted that he trained them both for two months. Gives you an idea how long they were in the studio.
    (Thanks to weloveacdc on Instagram for helping meto track down original source)
    Another piece of the jigsaw completed.
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019

Awesome, TryioToast. I was wondering who the dude in the mirror was.... :)

YASSSS 4/5 OF THE CLASSIC LINEUP
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019

People just refused to believe Cliff was here lmao what’s the next conspiracy theory? They’ve all been spotted with photographs now. Settled!
    • Feb 10th 2019

Now let's see what they'll do with this album
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 10th 2019

You live far from these Hotels @ 42 39 56??
    interesting that this photo surfaces today -
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: Gavin82You live far from these Hotels @ 42 39 56??

Yeah I’m an 8 minute drive away
    Also, the dude commented on the Grammys rumour on Twitter. Maybe It's a sign! hahah
    I can’t help but think Axl is going to fuck all of this up
    Posted By: carolinareaperinteresting that this photo surfaces today -

It's a MELTDOWN.
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: ruffstuff88I can’t help but think Axl is going to fuck all of this up
    How?
    Not album wise but tour wise. Just a nagging feeling.

In any event I feel like we are building towards something soon. Our blue balls will finally be satiated.
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: ruffstuff88Not album wise but tour wise. Just a nagging feeling.

In any event I feel like we are building towards something soon. Our blue balls will finally be satiated.

I wouldn’t worry about that.
    What about that XIFF or whatever it was to confirm the date. Could this be recent? Is it possible they went back to the studio?
    Posted By: ruffstuff88What about that XIFF or whatever it was to confirm the date. Could this be recent? Is it possible they went back to the studio?

Twitter strips exif data so no use
    Posted By: rideon77
    Posted By: ruffstuff88I can’t help but think Axl is going to fuck all of this up
    How?
    I doubt that Axl is touring for this. What would be the point of Brian singing it in the first place?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Feb 10th 2019

Yeah, it's half a year old photo right? Interesting he'd upload it only now...
    It's all a tremendous conspiracy. The building blocks of reality might not be what you think they are!
    Posted By: Starsky

Yeah, it's half a year old photo right? Interesting he'd upload it only now...
    Do you think he knows something?
    https://www.instagra...
    From the personal trainer's actual instagram page
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: satansole
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: acdcmad2016https://www.instagra...
    From the personal trainer's actual instagram page

December 14, 2018
    Bullshit, that's 100% Cliff's twin brother

HOLY FUCK, it's the best possible lineup.

Posted By: ianbigmac

11/2/19...
    The personal trainer has great guns...........
    Fuck yeeeeeeeees
    •  
    • Feb 10th 2019

(Reluctantly) tuning into the Grammy’s with help from Jack Daniels. HADOM boys!
    Posted By: 42_39_56(Reluctantly) tuning into the Grammy’s with help from Jack Daniels. HADOM boys!
    Me, too, but I'm lacking help from Mr. Daniels.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: dt
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: 42_39_56(Reluctantly) tuning into the Grammy’s with help from Jack Daniels. HADOM boys!

+1
    2 AM in my time zone, still doing some work, having Grammy's as a background
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: malgus73
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: dt
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin

+1
    2 AM in my time zone, still doing some work, having Grammy's as a background

I'm watching as well, same timezone
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: recimo
    • Feb 10th 2019

Steven Tyler posted on twitter photo from Grammy's. Closest thing to the boys so far lol
    I wonder if a snippet of a song might appear in an advertisement during the ad breaks?
    • AC/DC rock music: Argento
    • Feb 10th 2019

How much time for the show to end?
    Posted By: ArgentoHow much time for the show to end?
    An hour and a half from now
    Alicia Keyes introduces Diana Ross and says something along the line of “she made herstory” not history. Fuck, it’s oficially gone too far.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Feb 10th 2019

Told ya'll February was a good month ;)
    Posted By: jonalbaTold ya'll February was a good month ;)

WHA
    Posted By: Rickshaw1Alicia Keyes introduces Diana Ross and says something along the line of “she made herstory” not history. Fuck, it’s oficially gone too far.
    Haha, it is fucking ridiculous. She accidentally called Clarence Avant a mongol instead of a mogul...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: ruffstuff88

WHA

Look how much we've gotten in the first two weeks!

Cliff lookin' great there
    Posted By: jonalba
    Posted By: ruffstuff88

WHA

Look how much we've gotten in the first two weeks!

Cliff lookin' great there

Unfortunately, that news is only good in the scenario in which we actually get an album. Otherwise, he might as well just be running around Disney World with Brian...
    Posted By: TryioToastORIGINAL SOURCE:
    https://twitter.com/...

Checked it out and it seems v legit. He has tweeted that he trained them both for two months. Gives you an idea how long they were in the studio.
    (Thanks to weloveacdc on Instagram for helping meto track down original source)

Where did you get this information? I skimmed over all of his tweets/replies since December, and saw no elaboration on his meeting, nor does he say anything on his own Instagram post of the pic.

I don't really doubt the pic's recency/authenticity because he's the one who shot the Headstones vid, but more clarity is always better.

EDIT: From the fans.net front page - "The tweet has since been deleted." Did anyone screencap it?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Feb 10th 2019

Anybody pay attention to that performance by H.E.R. on the Grammys? That chick is good! I didn't even know who she was.