To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

There are several videos, different songs. Good musicians, good grooves. This guy on lead guitar does his own thing on the BIB solo and it sounds really neat. No out of tune bends or weird things, that many guitarists do when soloing to that song. Seems like he plays a C sharp chord on the main riff which sounds a bit odd. But, great performance.

Posted By: Meanstreak

They do Dog Eat Dog pretty well. She sings it really well and I think it suits her voice.
    This one is really great:

I'm not sure which one, but the guitarist from The Angels participates in some of the videos, and also guitarist from Stars (a band I don't know anything about).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Feb 12th 2019

Posted By: AC/DC-ROCKERThis one is really great:

she has a great voice and enough sass to pull it off!