To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

• AC/DC rock music: Cannon
    • Feb 10th 2019

I've tried to contribute something of a little substance on here...but this is JUST for fun.
    Imagine if tonigh's Grammys, Axl walked out center stage with a mic and remained silent. The lights go out. When they come back on, there's the band sitting ready. Axl hands the mic off to Brian, and they do a handshake or something in mutual respect. Axl then exits the stage and the band tears into a killer performance of Back in Black. I'd go nuts.

This is just me having fun...I KNOW it ain't happening! LOL
    Hopefully, Angus would play the second solo at the end like the song was recorded.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 10th 2019

Unfortunately nothing Will happen
    Posted By: CannonI've tried to contribute something of a little substance on here...but this is JUST for fun.
    Imagine if tonigh's Grammys, Axl walked out center stage with a mic and remained silent. The lights go out. When they come back on, there's the band sitting ready. Axl hands the mic off to Brian, and they do a handshake or something in mutual respect. Axl then exits the stage and the band tears into a killer performance of Back in Black. I'd go nuts.

This is just me having fun...I KNOW it ain't happening! LOL

That would be amazing! Agree it's most likely not going to happen but it's nice to dream :-)
    • AC/DC rock music: CANADA
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: Brads AC/DCBrads AC/DC

What Brads AC/DC said.
    That would quite possibly be the most historical event of the past 2000 years. Just reading that made my heartbeat go a bit faster.

I’ll keep my eye on the grammy’s, but, in my mind, there’s a 99.8% chance that nothing is happening.
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinin my mind, there’s a 99.8% chance that nothing is happening.

More like 99.9%.
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Feb 10th 2019 edited

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinin my mind, there’s a 99.8% chance that nothing is happening.

More like 99.9%.

I'll see your 99.9% and raise you 100%
    Just came back from my daytrip to Aalten to have a nice day in this beautiful little town, had a short walk over to Angus' house and the lights inside were ON. And i DID NOT ring the bell.
    Or Axl is in the middle of the stage, Brian drops down on top of a huge bell onto Axl and the band kick into Hell's Bell's, before announcing the new album 'Rock of Thunder'.