To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

It is 2025 in the nuclear era, Angus Young has for some reason lost all the rights to the AC/DC catalog to Capitol Records and Capitol starts to put out several compilation and live albums a year...in 2032 they start to run out of ideas until their COO gets an idea of a ACDC LOVE album!

So they put it out there:

AC/DC: Loves you

1) Love Song
    2) Love Hungry Man
    3) Nightprowler
    4) Mistress For Xmas
    5) Down on the Borderline
    6) Lovebomb
    7) Miss Adventure
    8) Whole Lotta Rosie
    9) Big Jack
    10) You Shook Me All Nite Long

It sold 45 physical copies and 378 digital ones, Capitol deems it at a great success.

What would a LOVE/Romance album from AC/DC look if you would be in charge of Capitol Records in 2032?

ps. Release the friikin new album already
    Define a 'love song!'
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Feb 8th 2019

JFC
    Posted By: beanofireDefine a 'love song!'

Definition of love song
    : a lyrical, musical, or poetic expression of romantic love
    Aerosmith did it, so I don't think its that far fetched!

•  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Feb 8th 2019

Non existent.
    It would look like a no.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Feb 8th 2019

People are losing their minds...tough times
    Cliff, how does your compilation not include AC/DC's greatest love song of all time: Let Me Put My Love Into You?

Shame!

PS - Shot of Love should be there too.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permCliff, how does your compilation not include AC/DC's greatest love song of all time: Let Me Put My Love Into You?

Shame!

PS - Shot of Love should be there too.

Shot of Love - TRUE! Let's put it in as a bonus track.

Love in to You... that is not love, it is a narcissistic man who is in love of his "love gun". It is pitiful and sickening. I don't like these kinda songs.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Feb 8th 2019

@CliffFinmark2, lately when I read a pointless thread title or comment, I see your name against it. Please refrain from continuing to shit the forum up. Thank you.

Normally I put this type of message in a whisper, however this isn’t the first time this sort of issue has been brought to your attention - so that courtesy isn’t being extended to you on this occasion. It also serves as a useful reminder to others not to crap the forum up - particularly at a time when fans are eager for positive news. You are lowering the tone of the forum, and I won’t have it.

You’ve recently been granted access to the forum again after an extended ban - despite your abusive posts to the Facebook page (I didn’t grant you access, for the record).

Please contribute meaningful discussion.
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Feb 8th 2019

Just to make it complete and utter shite, they could create a cover like this...

[Link to eBay item]

PS...what about Crabsody in Blue as the closing track??
    • AC/DC rock music: 44
    • Feb 8th 2019

She's Got Balls
    I really do not understand why this is a problem really? I do not mean no harm in this and this should be clearly visible. There is a ton of this and that here while killing off the time. Thus do you radar all pointless messages here and where is the line? Sorry did not know that there is such a high quality prestige level on this forum, I saw a Phil Collins thread for gods sake.

I will now put myself on a weeks of hiatus to wonder if I can operate in such a manner that I would not cause further issues as such. I am a ACDC fan and that is it. Some like to wait in silence for what is happening, I like to have on the point and pointless discussions while waiting. I truly do not acknowledge that I have made the climate negative.

This thread; there has been a TON of similar kind of threads earlier; best ac/dc song to... build top something album... Sorry for asking what are the most love-labelled/themed songs of the band. Tacky; hell yes. But that is it.

Then you deleted a thread where I referred to KISS lipsyncin and asked that IF ACDC would ever do it, wpuld you go to a show. Point being that, not KISS. I hate lipsyncin and do not get why someone would perform "live" as such. That was it. Sorry.

And these are the only two threads that I have created since granted re-access. And based on this will not open anymore of them.

To close this up. I am sorry. I have not tried to offend you, any other user or the board. Here, on FB or in the real world. And this is a genuine comment without any humor or puns intented.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: matirockerAerosmith did it, so I don't think its that far fetched!

Aerosmith's Compilation to Album ratio must be getting close by now!!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Feb 8th 2019

actually, the AC/DC love song album is basically the original Australian High Voltage album :)
    Add Little Lover and Can I sit next to you girl
    • AC/DC rock music: peluso8
    • Feb 9th 2019

1. Ballbreaker
    2. Touch Too Much
    3. Cover You In Oil
    4. The Jack
    5. Let’s Get It Up
    6. Rising Power
    7. Love At First Feel
    8. Hard as a Rock
    9. Go Down
    10. Whole Lotta Rosie
    Disappointed at the lack of Honey Roll.

Also no Love Bomb? JFC.
    • AC/DC rock music: CANADA
    • Feb 9th 2019

Sink The Pink, of course. A great song about billiards and "other" things. Wink, wink.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Feb 9th 2019

Love Song is the only AC/DC song I can think of that speaks to any kind of romantic love. Everything else is about ridin'.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 9th 2019

Great thread!

Side A
    LMPMLITY
    WDYDFMH
    GTAB
    TJ
    SGB

Side B
    GD
    GGR
    LAFF
    PTFOY
    Badlands
    • AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Feb 11th 2019

Wouldn't call them Love songs, more like Lust Songs.
    Sorry but I'm cheating, mines gonna be a double album

AC/DC In Like Flynn (the best of the love songs)

A side
    Go Down
    Love Song
    Girls Got Rhythm
    Love At First Feel
    Gone Shootin
    Overdose
    Can I Sit Next To You Girl
    Whole Lotta Rosie
    Stick Around
    Ride On
    Love Hungry Man

B side
    Playing With Girls
    Cover You In Oil
    You Shook Me Alnight Long
    Anything Goes
    Let Me Put My Love Into You
    Let's Get It Up
    Ruff Stuff
    Shot of Love
    Satellite Blues
    Kissin Dynamite
    Rock The House
    Evil Walks
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jet1984
    • Feb 11th 2019

Posted By: RikhaPeople are losing their minds...tough times

Been thinking the same lately.
    Posted By: 71SGWouldn't call them Love songs, more like Lust Songs.
    Sorry but I'm cheating, mines gonna be a double album

AC/DC In Like Flynn (the best of the love songs)

A side
    Go Down
    Love Song
    Girls Got Rhythm
    Love At First Feel
    Gone Shootin
    Overdose
    Can I Sit Next To You Girl
    Whole Lotta Rosie
    Stick Around
    Ride On
    Love Hungry Man

B side
    Playing With Girls
    Cover You In Oil
    You Shook Me Alnight Long
    Anything Goes
    Let Me Put My Love Into You
    Let's Get It Up
    Ruff Stuff
    Shot of Love
    Satellite Blues
    Kissin Dynamite
    Rock The House
    Evil Walks
    Yep! Lust songs! No real loves from them other than the horrid 'Love Story.'
    As one final comment on my part to the thread. I cannot believe I forgot Little Lover and Can I sit Next To You Girl. Great additions...But Honey Roll? Have to take a new listen on that.
    These aren't "love songs" these are songs about lust. Not at all the same thing! If you wanted to release an AC/DC "love album" you' only have the appropriately titled 'Love Song' to work with.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Feb 24th 2019

Soul Stripper! ;)
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 24th 2019

Posted By: micahcareyThese aren't "love songs" these are songs about lust. Not at all the same thing! If you wanted to release an AC/DC "love album" you' only have the appropriately titled 'Love Song' to work with.

We've got a saying here that translates roughly as "The penis is the heart's antenna". So a lot of AC/DCs songs are basically love songs.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Feb 24th 2019

i thought most of DC tunes were about love....or as i like to call it FILTH
    Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: micahcareyThese aren't "love songs" these are songs about lust. Not at all the same thing! If you wanted to release an AC/DC "love album" you' only have the appropriately titled 'Love Song' to work with.

We've got a saying here that translates roughly as "The penis is the heart's antenna". So a lot of AC/DCs songs are basically love songs.

That is the greatest phrase I have ever heard.
    im surei read..(heard) malcolm say ......
    "People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That's where AC/DC comes into it."
    so lets change it if ac/dc released a fuck album
    dont think i could shag to let there be rock anymore to fast and to long.....(and im to old)..the jack maybe....hahahah