To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Feb 7th 2019

In the light of a crazy trade deadline day in the NBA and crazy season as a whole, I decided to open this NBA speculation thread.

I hope there are some fans around this forum, if not then, well... I won't discuss basketball on this site in the future.
    •  
    • Feb 7th 2019

The big news right now is that Marc Gasol has been traded to the Raptors for next to nothing. Raptors now have the strongest starting 5 in the East in my opinion. ECF between Raptors and 76ers could be an instant classic if all players stay healthy.
    Even though I hate the warriors I don't see anyone in the west or east beating them. At least not this year.
    Go Celtics!
    •  
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: whomadewho80Even though I hate the warriors I don't see anyone in the west or east beating them. At least not this year.

Yeah, all the other teams that are building their roster to win now are just playing for the second place, pretty much.

I really hope Durant and Cousins leave this summer, sure feels like it right now. I'm sick of the Warriors' domination.
    Sick of Warriors domination as well. When Durant joined, it was all over. The Rockets came close to taking them out last year though. Hopefully they can do it this year.
    Any year the Lakers don't win the championship is a good year.
    •  
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: mutt_langes_permAny year the Lakers don't win the championship is a good year.

I think you don't have to worry about that this season. But Rondo's game winner was quite a shock, how do you feel about him? It seems to me that he's respected by Celtics supporters.
    •  
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: matirockerSick of Warriors domination as well. When Durant joined, it was all over. The Rockets came close to taking them out last year though. Hopefully they can do it this year.

I don't know, I feel the Rockets are weaker than last year. If the Nuggets can stay healthy, I see them as the biggest threat to the Warriors. Who knows what can happen before May.
    • AC/DC rock music: Brody/DC
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: Starsky
    Posted By: matirockerSick of Warriors domination as well. When Durant joined, it was all over. The Rockets came close to taking them out last year though. Hopefully they can do it this year.

I don't know, I feel the Rockets are weaker than last year. If the Nuggets can stay healthy, I see them as the biggest threat to the Warriors. Who knows what can happen before May.

Speaking as a Rockets fan, they're definitely a weaker team this year. They've made some okay moves recently, but I doubt this will be their year to dethrone the Warriors.
    •  
    • Feb 8th 2019 edited

Posted By: Brody/DC
    Speaking as a Rockets fan, they're definitely a weaker team this year. They've made some okay moves recently, but I doubt this will be their year to dethrone the Warriors.

Replacing Ariza with Melo was a massive blunder. Ariza was their 3rd most important player last year I'd say.

Nobody's dethroning Warriors anyway until Durant leaves.