To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

This just dropped in my inbox. Didn't even know it existed

[Link to Amazon item]
    Hey, I wouldn´t mind this for a new album cover, let's make AC/DC fun again!

BT that's the best album cover since BIB
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: SHOO23L
    • Feb 8th 2019

There's nothing about that cover that evokes images of San Francisco or 1977.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Feb 12th 2019

yeah but skulls are cool
    especially when they are wearing headphones
    That album cover is horrendous and its specially funny I see people here liking it when I was just reading about other people complaining about the actual AC/DC album covers which are 500 times better than that!
    A fun cover but more of an 80s metal/iron Maiden vibe than AC/DC IMHO.
    Posted By: matirockerThat album cover is horrendous and its specially funny I see people here liking it when I was just reading about other people complaining about the actual AC/DC album covers which are 500 times better than that!

This.
    Justin Bieber on acid!
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • 7 days ago

I know that this thread morphed into a debate on album covers (my favourite were the early Australian cartoon covers by the way, followed by LTBR, followed by FOTS) but that CD does look good value for money and gets great reviews on amazon.

Shame I don't buy CD's any more. I could however buy it, bootleg it into a Splatter Vinyl box set and flog it as an unofficial release and become very rich I guess :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Grim177
    • 7 days ago

All those shows have been available freely and in lossless quality for a long time.
    • AC/DC rock music: ianbigmac
    • 7 days ago edited

Posted By: nimetaI know that this thread morphed into a debate on album covers (my favourite were the early Australian cartoon covers by the way, followed by LTBR, followed by FOTS) but that CD does look good value for money and gets great reviews on amazon.

Shame I don't buy CD's any more. I could however buy it, bootleg it into a Splatter Vinyl box set and flog it as an unofficial release and become very rich I guess :)

That's exactly why I posted it. Good for someone who doesn't neccessarily collect bootlegs etc
    Cheers ianbigmac, I have them all digitally, but would like to have nicely done semi official looking discs, reviews look good. Only 24 us dollars for 8 discs... Worth a shot, just ordered.
    Cheers nitroangus23. Hopefully they'll be fine. Let me know lol