To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Last night he wished his best mate Axl a happy birthday adding Axl was the singer in the 2 best rock bands in the world. A little strange I think considering how much he must know bearing in mind they’ve been buddies for over 30 years. In the comments someone points out that Brian is now back to which he replies “yeah because everything you read on the internet is true” followed by a laughing emoji. I really hope the guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about but it’s got me a little perturbed. I was praying Axl wasn’t anywhere near but it makes you wonder otherwise, sadly.
    Wouldn't look too much into it. SFC.
    I’m with you bud. As a fan of over 30 years it was hard getting my head around the Axl scenario. First DC gig I walked out from was Manchester on last tour and I’m just not interested if Axl is anywhere near it, it’s just not DC to me.
    Posted By: WhereeezangooseI’m with you bud. As a fan of over 30 years it was hard getting my head around the Axl scenario. First DC gig I walked out from was Manchester on last tour and I’m just not interested if Axl is anywhere near it, it’s just not DC to me.

It wasn't the best. Meeting forum members was the highlight.
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Feb 7th 2019

Surely an announcement is imminent after all this speculation. Brian was clearly seen at the Studio last August and i just can't see him agreeing to record an album but let Axl tour.
    Yep. Had a lovely chat and drink with Geoff Banks son and daughter before the gig. They were so complimentary about how well the band had treat their father. That was all before the gig started, 5 songs in I knew this wasn’t for me. Time before was Wembley with my 2 boys, probably the best one in all my 30 plus DC gigs. Should have left it there in hindsight.
    Fugget it!
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 7th 2019

What would GShooting think of this.............??
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: Gavin82What would GShooting think of this.............??
    We don't care

I miss that fella. He wasn't afraid to call it.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: rideon77
    We don't care

Who is we?
    Posted By: Rocco
    We don't care

Who is we?

I just fell off my chair laughing!!
    GShootin oozed a lot of optimism! Really a glass half full kinda' guy!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakGShootin oozed a lot of optimism! Really a glass half full kinda' guy!

Great Chris Slade fan, as I recall. Favourite song was If You Dare off of TRE, I think he said once.
    Posted By: Briany
    Posted By: MeanstreakGShootin oozed a lot of optimism! Really a glass half full kinda' guy!

Great Chris Slade fan, as I recall. Favourite song was If You Dare off of TRE, I think he said once.

• AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 7th 2019

We don't care

Who is we?

We don't care

Who is we?

Someone pls explain cos im on the floor crying in fits of laughter........!!!!!!!!!!
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 7th 2019

He was the biggest Axl Rose fan. He even admitted ti be a Ginger himself
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: rideon77He was the biggest Axl Rose fan. He even admitted ti be a Ginger himself

GShootin never could decide what was better - Powerage or Use Your Illusion II.
    For what it’s worth. Sebastian Bach and Brian are good friends.

That said, i’m sure he knows about confidentiality etc.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: Big RabSurely an announcement is imminent after all this speculation. Brian was clearly seen at the Studio last August and i just can't see him agreeing to record an album but let Axl tour.

I think he would if it’s being treated as a Mal tribute.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Feb 7th 2019

Apart from what Sebastian Bach might or might not know; i think he is a 2 metre long dildo that fits perfectly in Axl's ass
    • AC/DC rock music: CarwynO
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: WhereeezangooseLast night he wished his best mate Axl a happy birthday adding Axl was the singer in the 2 best rock bands in the world. A little strange I think considering how much he must know bearing in mind they’ve been buddies for over 30 years. In the comments someone points out that Brian is now back to which he replies “yeah because everything you read on the internet is true” followed by a laughing emoji. I really hope the guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about but it’s got me a little perturbed. I was praying Axl wasn’t anywhere near but it makes you wonder otherwise, sadly.

Fucking ignore his stupid comments. Brian was in the studio, and some obscure metal band bumped into Brian in an airport and asked him; if either were incorrect, Brain would have quashed them. Brian’s involved one way or another.
    Posted By: CarwynO
    Posted By: WhereeezangooseLast night he wished his best mate Axl a happy birthday adding Axl was the singer in the 2 best rock bands in the world. A little strange I think considering how much he must know bearing in mind they’ve been buddies for over 30 years. In the comments someone points out that Brian is now back to which he replies “yeah because everything you read on the internet is true” followed by a laughing emoji. I really hope the guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about but it’s got me a little perturbed. I was praying Axl wasn’t anywhere near but it makes you wonder otherwise, sadly.

Fucking ignore his stupid comments. Brian was in the studio, and some obscure metal band bumped into Brian in an airport and asked him; if either were incorrect, Brain would have quashed them. Brian’s involved one way or another.

He just said he was going to be on the album. That’s it. He never said anything about being on a tour with AC/DC (at least not that we know of).
    Goddamn I NEED THAT SNICKERS
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinGoddamn I NEED THAT SNICKERS

MARATHON
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 7th 2019

Stay CLAM

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Feb 7th 2019 edited

Posted By: 42_39_56Stay CLAM

Keep CLAM

Posted By: CarwynOBrain would have quashed them.

I’m fully aware that Sebastian has been known to talk out of his arse on occasion. He’s also known as an attention seeking drama queen. Let’s hope his mutterings are without foundation.
    Posted By: 900
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinGoddamn I NEED THAT SNICKERS

MARATHON
    AHHHHH
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: Inferno
    Posted By: 42_39_56Stay CLAM

Keep CLAM

Live footage of the forum!