To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Feb 6th 2019 edited

You might think I'm talking about AC/DC, but no. I'm totally calm about that. What I'm wondering about is the fans.net house band? I think I've seen maybe one comment from Mati in the last month. The others band members, zero. Where's Benji? Where's Moose? Where's Sabbath? Radio silence.

Something major must be going on. When will we know? What will it be? I'm stoked. I'm thinking it could be an entire re-write of Fly On The Wall. Or maybe even Ballbreaker with overdubbed guitars and new lyrics!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Feb 7th 2019

Have they been sighted in Vancouver? Any hints on Mike Fraser's website? WHO'S ON BASS?
    Yeet
    Posted By: InfernoYou might think I'm talking about AC/DC, but no. I'm totally calm about that. What I'm wondering about is the fans.net house band? I think I've seen maybe one comment from Mati in the last month. The others band members, zero. Where's Benji? Where's Moose? Where's Sabbath? Radio silence.

Something major must be going on. When will we know? What will it be? I'm stoked. I'm thinking it could be an entire re-write of Fly On The Wall. Or maybe even Ballbreaker with overdubbed guitars and new lyrics!

You often find the house band boys talking on the main group chat rather than on here.
    Hey Inferno! Nice of you to ask. We have been taking it rather slow lately. Personally I've been so disappointed with YouTube blocking our covers that my excitement just isn't the same anymore. It's not the same if you have to upload it to Facebook, where after you post it, it's lost (on top of their compression settings that completely fuck up the quality) or having to end up uploading videos on some other deserted platform like vimeo or dailymotion. But we have been lately working on new covers, and one will be uploaded very soon! There's no spectacular project in the works though, hahaha.

I don't post in the forum that much anymore because simply these days its all speculation and users who complain about getting no info and its just getting old to me. I suspect its the same for the rest. Sabbath hasn't always been very active though, lol.

So yeah, look forward for a new video soon!
    •  
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: matirockerHey Inferno! Nice of you to ask. We have been taking it rather slow lately. Personally I've been so disappointed with YouTube blocking our covers that my excitement just isn't the same anymore. It's not the same if you have to upload it to Facebook, where after you post it, it's lost (on top of their compression settings that completely fuck up the quality) or having to end up uploading videos on some other deserted platform like vimeo or dailymotion. But we have been lately working on new covers, and one will be uploaded very soon! There's no spectacular project in the works though, hahaha.

I don't post in the forum that much anymore because simply these days its all speculation and users who complain about getting no info and its just getting old to me. I suspect its the same for the rest. Sabbath hasn't always been very active though, lol.

So yeah, look forward for a new video soon!

Oops, I must have meant AngusRudd, not Sabbath. Sorry. : )
    • AC/DC rock music: 80309
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: matirocker their compression settings that completely fuck up the quality
    Fuck Your a Retard , Youtube is the Same
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: 80309
    Posted By: matirockertheir compression settings that completely fuck up the quality

I can see the hammer coming …
    Keep him. Good distraction we need on here. We need more heels.

So 80309, what's your thoughts on the economical situation in Kuwait?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 7th 2019

Has he dropped the classic “I saw Bon Scott live three times in 1977” line yet?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: matirockerI don't post in the forum that much anymore because simply these days its all speculation and users who complain about getting no info and its just getting old to me.

This.
    Posted By: matirockertheir compression settings that completely fuck up the quality
    Ha, I didn’t know you owned this forum.

For all we know, 42, he was the doctor that birthed Bon.
    •  
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: 80309Fuck Your a Retard

You just have to love the irony.
    Posted By: Inferno

Amen
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: Inferno

LOL

My guy. You send shitty remixes of bootlegs and act like they’re soundboards. Sit down.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: SHOO23L
    • Feb 8th 2019

You need the ability to host the house band videos on this site.
    It was fucking quiet in the Orca too before the porker starting hitting it.