To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Feb 6th 2019

Given the likely issues with Brian, touring etc., I wonder if the band might consider some pay-per-view internet-broadcast gigs so people all around the globe can have a sense of experiencing a concert live? I think it would be pretty cool, you could get a group together to watch, whether a few friends, a larger local crowd in a pub, a cinema...

Maybe they'd consider this given they're conscious of many countries' fans not being able to see them play?
    PPV is such antiquated technology. I’m sure a network would shell Out the cash to have exclusive rights. For the record I would totally be into this.
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: ruffstuff88PPV is such antiquated technology. I’m sure a network would shell Out the cash to have exclusive rights. For the record I would totally be into this.

If someone hasn't got access to a certain channel though, they could miss out.. It would be annoying if it was bought by some scum like Virgin and you could only watch it on a telly with a Virgin contract or whatever..
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Feb 6th 2019

They could set up huge video screens in arenas and sell tickets like it was a ordinary concert.
    I would stream every concert so people attending wouldn't take so many photos.
    • Feb 6th 2019

They could even offer a VR version, like they did with the World Cup.
    nope i would never tell friends to come and pay to watch axl sing with ac/dc......fuck no...if thats who it would be......brian..mmmm maybe but it aint the same...we save our money n go..see it live...in fact here is a video of my daughter on my shoulders at wembley...first time seeing ac/dc live for the first time....(girl with the blond hair)

she loved it
    so go see em live
    It's not a bad idea but personally I'd rather see them do a mini tour. Maybe they can do 3 cities in Australia, 6 in the USA, 4 in the UK, 1 in South America, 6 across Europe, 1 in Japan. Record it all and put the best of it from the different gigs together in a live concert DVD. Now that'd make me happy! :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jet1984
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: 900Given the likely issues with Brian, touring etc., I wonder if the band might consider some pay-per-view internet-broadcast gigs so people all around the globe can have a sense of experiencing a concert live? I think it would be pretty cool, you could get a group together to watch, whether a few friends, a larger local crowd in a pub, a cinema...

Maybe they'd consider this given they're conscious of many countries' fans not being able to see them play?

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: Jet1984
    Posted By: 900Given the likely issues with Brian, touring etc., I wonder if the band might consider some pay-per-view internet-broadcast gigs so people all around the globe can have a sense of experiencing a concert live? I think it would be pretty cool, you could get a group together to watch, whether a few friends, a larger local crowd in a pub, a cinema...

Ha! One of my favorite gifs.
    I don´t see why not. I remember a few years back people went nuts because their catalogue became available in Itunes or something, lol.
    • Feb 6th 2019

Note - I'm not suggesting they don't do live gigs too... But they'll obviously be aware that millions of people would love to see them live, and can't, so it would be a good option for those fans.
    • AC/DC rock music: 80309
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: 900Note - I'm not suggesting they don't do live gigs too... But they'll obviously be aware that millions of people would love to see them live, and can't, so it would be a good option for those fans.
    good idea
    Well its better than nothing. BUT we all know what a tour brings. It´s not just seeing they guys. It´s meeting up with old fans. The party and atmosphere. It´s a huge fantastic party FFS.
    If done correctly, it would be pretty cool to go see in a local cinema with the sound cranked to 11.
    That’s of course if I couldn’t get a ticket to the gig.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Feb 6th 2019

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.