To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Posted By: TryioToastFink is the only one on that list for me. I don't know if anyone else has happened to come across the Bon Scott facebook group set up by Fink, but myself, spellie and a few others had a good laugh about it on a facebook chat not long ago. He has created a group specifically to idolize Bon Scott and to pretty much encourage hatred towards anything by Brian (including disregarding any of Brians contributions on the BiB album).

As for Trunk? He is a good dude, not far off the mark. Mick Wall is alright.

Mick Wall is a prick!
    Mick Wall is a certified cunt.

Fink addresses anyone that is a bigger fan of the band than those in his Facebook group as “orcs”. It’s hilarious really.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: SpellboundMick Wall is a certified cunt.

Fink addresses anyone that is a bigger fan of the band than those in his Facebook group as “orcs”. It’s hilarious really.

JFC.

Anyone up for a glass of chartreuse?
    What the fuck is a chartreuse?
    Posted By: SpellboundWhat the fuck is a chartreuse?
    That’s what Brian said right before he edited Bon’s lyrics.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: flattusmaximus
    Posted By: SpellboundWhat the fuck is a chartreuse?
    That’s what Brian said right before he edited Bon’s lyrics.

“What the fuck is chartreuse, boys? Ang? Mal? Any clue? No one knows? Let’s just change it to sightless then. Perfect!”
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Feb 8th 2019

Posted By: SpellboundMick Wall is a certified cunt.

I'm just imagining Mick Wall sitting in his office with some sort of cunt certificate, framed, and sitting proudly on his wall.

"Why, yes, of course I'm a music journalist. Haven't you seen my credentials?"

Honestly, though, I enjoy his and Joel McIver's Dead Rock Stars podcast.