To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Why does Eddie even talk about them? he didn't know that they were on the 2015 Grammys. He should stick with his sad KISS army and cry about Peter and Ace.

I’ve always thought he was a smug asshole who thought he knew everything.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: toddo
    • Feb 4th 2019

ok here's the video this jabroni is talking about:
    https://www.cbs.com/...

he thinks that Flea doing some kind of a jump is actually Angus?
    Posted By: toddook here's the video this jabroni is talking about:
    https://www.cbs.com/...

he thinks that Flea doing some kind of a jump is actually Angus?

No. That’s not the video he’s talking about. Check the Release Date thread. It’s in there.
    Good, it lets me easily discount his "source" and the whole not touring thing
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Feb 4th 2019 edited

Posted By: Up2myneckI’ve always thought he was a smug asshole who thought he knew everything.

I'm not beholden to Eddie Trunk, but I've never thought he came across as either smug or an asshole. Boring on the radio, but that's about it. Otherwise, the guy knows his stuff. He genuinely loves 70's and 80's hard rock and probably knows more about it than just about anyone. Also, he brought us "That Metal Show" which was cool as hell. Wish it was still on the air.

Not everyone has to be a huge fan of AC/DC. (Did I just say that?)
    •  
    • Feb 4th 2019 edited

•  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Feb 4th 2019

Posted By: Inferno
    Posted By: Up2myneckI’ve always thought he was a smug asshole who thought he knew everything.

I'm not beholden to Eddie Trunk, but I've never thought he came across as either smug or an asshole. Boring on the radio, but that's about it. Otherwise, the guy knows his stuff. He genuinely loves 70's and 80's hard rock and probably knows more about it than just about anyone. Also, he brought us "That Metal Show" which was cool as hell. Wish it was still on the air.

Not everyone has to be a huge fan of AC/DC. (Did I just say that?)

Ding ding ding
    Eddie trunk is a fucking wanker
    I have never doubted his affection for hard rock and metal. I love the fact he tries to keep those artists relevant. Eddie has a huge ego and iit sometimes comes off as arrogance. I enjoyed his show more because of his co-hosts.
    Trunk is full of sh*t. Name-dropping braggart and know-it-all. His rock star antics at MORC spoke volumes about him.

He did not even know that Cliff was not on the Vancouver pics...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Feb 5th 2019

Let me pull out my legal pad,

[List of people the forum hates]

OK, so far I have

1. Mick Wall
    2. Jesse Fink
    3. Dave Evans

And now (writes)

4..... Ed...die..... Trunk.....

OK, cool
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Feb 5th 2019

yeah if I wanna know about KISS or some other has-beens, i'll refer to trunk.
    if I want to know about AC/DC, i'll ask a grindcore band :)
    Posted By: BrianyLet me pull out my legal pad,

OK, so far I have

1. Mick Wall
    2. Jesse Fink
    3. Dave Evans

And now (writes)

OK, cool

You forgot Axl Rose.
    •  
    • Feb 5th 2019

Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: BrianyLet me pull out my legal pad,

OK, so far I have

1. Mick Wall
    2. Jesse Fink
    3. Dave Evans

And now (writes)

OK, cool

You forgot Axl Rose.

And I'm shocked you forgot the worst person whoever walked the face of the earth. Jim Breuer.
    Jim Breuer did nothing wrong intentionally.
    •  
    • Feb 5th 2019

Posted By: SpellboundJim Breuer did nothing wrong intentionally.

Hey now! That kind of thing has never stopped us from the fervent hatred we enjoy on this forum. You take that rationality of yours and go someplace else!
    :) it’s post like this that keep me coming back while we’re waiting for this madhouse to turn into a fun house
    Eddie was the one that when all the shit with Brian went down, said something along the lines of “I know something but I can’t tell”. Like I said, I know he loves metal and hard rock, but often comes off as a douche.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Feb 5th 2019 edited

Updated list of those who are generally hated on this forum (As for myself, I'm not a hater, unless exceptional circumstances):

Dave Evans
    Mick Wall
    Jesse Fink
    Jim Breuer
    Axl Rose
    Eddie Trunk

The list will be continuously examined and revised according to how the situation changes.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: dt
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakUpdated list of those who are generally hated on this forum (As for myself, I'm not a hater, unless exceptional circumstances):

Dave Evans
    Mick Wall
    Jesse Fink
    Jim Breuer
    Axl Rose
    Eddie Trunk

The list will be continuously examined and revised according to how the situation changes.

Also nominating Alan Niven for this act

https://metalhea...
    • AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Feb 6th 2019

Updated list of those who are generally hated on this forum (As for myself, I'm not a hater, unless exceptional circumstances):

Dave Evans
    Mick Wall
    Jesse Fink
    Jim Breuer
    Axl Rose
    Eddie Trunk

Maybe Axl and Angus can do a Get in The Ring 2
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Feb 6th 2019

Breuer was a tit for blasting-off in public the way he did. but his heart was in the right place. He felt strongly about a few things and had a rant, but it wasn't anything malicious or mischievous.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 6th 2019

I love Axl...I likes Dave....and Jesse
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 6th 2019

Axl was just stepping in its his job hes not going too turn down $$$$$$$$$ like us all we all need the money
    Posted By: rideon77I love Axl...I likes Dave....and Jesse

Put the lid back on the glue
    Axl's fine. The other 2 are bellends
    •  
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: Gavin82Axl was just stepping in its his job hes not going too turn down $$$$$$$$$ like us all we all need the money

I know - The money coming in from GnR is probably barely enough to cover the bare essentials of living like keeping a 10,000 sq foot roof over your head, several hundred cars running, groceries flown in by private helicopter and an army of maids to come over at the weekend (and all days of the week) to do the cleaning. And that's not to mention the maintenance that needs to be done around a house. You know how hard it is to find a plumber in LA county that can work with gold-plated toilets?
    Posted By: Briany
    Posted By: Gavin82Axl was just stepping in its his job hes not going too turn down $$$$$$$$$ like us all we all need the money

I know - The money coming in from GnR is probably barely enough to cover the bare essentials of living like keeping a 10,000 sq foot roof over your head, several hundred cars running, groceries flown in by private helicopter and an army of maids to come over at the weekend (and all days of the week) to do the cleaning. And that's not to mention the maintenance that needs to be done around a house. You know how hard it is to find a plumber in LA county that can work with gold-plated toilets?

Not to mention the rental fee of Dave Grohl's Throne
    He is more of a hair metal man. His favs are Cinderella, RATT, Poison, KISS and Crue
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Feb 6th 2019

How is it relevant to anything how big or small of a fan is Eddie Trunk? And why should anyone care?
    He has gone off on Kiss due to their lip syncing on new tour. Paul has lost it and they are definitely piping in vocals.
    He loves old Kiss for sure but I’ll give him credit for calling them out for backing tracks live.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: marcinhaHow is it relevant to anything how big or small of a fan is Eddie Trunk? And why should anyone care?

Word
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: Briany

Its not like Axl just rang camp DC as he was about too start a 2 year world tour & say hey yeah ill just take over your world tour some people on socials just make it sound just like that haha.
    Why would KISS bother with lip sync on their final tour? This is just strange. Pauls voice was dying like 8 years ago. Why even bother now with lip sync and get another bad rap on the last tour.
    I doupt they will struggle with the ticketsales on a final tour. But news on lip syncing would only hurt eventual sales i think.
    Posted By: WholelottatobeWhy would KISS bother with lip sync on their final tour? This is just strange. Pauls voice was dying like 8 years ago. Why even bother now with lip sync and get another bad rap on the last tour.
    I doupt they will struggle with the ticketsales on a final tour. But news on lip syncing would only hurt eventual sales i think.
    Same reasons people go to see professional wrestling.
    •  
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: WholelottatobeWhy would KISS bother with lip sync on their final tour? This is just strange. Pauls voice was dying like 8 years ago. Why even bother now with lip sync and get another bad rap on the last tour.

KISS (or at least Gene & Paul) aren't that concerned with 'keeping it real'. They're about putting on shows, putting their brand out there and making money off that. Something like lip syncing is what they'd consider a finer point.
    We all need a snickers (for those of you that know those commercials), and that snickers needs to be a variant called "new ACDC song"
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinWe all need a snickers (for those of you that know those commercials), and that snickers needs to be a variant called "new ACDC song"

Axl Rose singing on stage with AC/DC - Angus hands him a snickers bar and says “Brian, eat a snickers”

You’re not you when you’re hungry.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Feb 6th 2019

I’m not even sure many here like Angus very much
    •  
    • Feb 6th 2019

Posted By: BrennaBI’m not even sure many here like Angus very much

Put him on the list!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Feb 6th 2019

Lmao, I love Angus so I’m not gonna do that.
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinWe all need a snickers

A "Marathon" you mean!
    Fink is the only one on that list for me. I don't know if anyone else has happened to come across the Bon Scott facebook group set up by Fink, but myself, spellie and a few others had a good laugh about it on a facebook chat not long ago. He has created a group specifically to idolize Bon Scott and to pretty much encourage hatred towards anything by Brian (including disregarding any of Brians contributions on the BiB album).

As for Trunk? He is a good dude, not far off the mark. Mick Wall is alright.
    • Feb 7th 2019

I've always had to hold my tongue somewhat regarding Fink, as he's seemed utterly devious and bitter, but I don't know that much about him. But if what you say is correct, Toast, then an army of us should publicise what an utter c*&t he is. This constant Brian-bashing is a relic from the early 80s for some "fans" and it's so boring now.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Feb 7th 2019

Posted By: 900I've always had to hold my tongue somewhat regarding Fink, as he's seemed utterly devious and bitter, but I don't know that much about him. But if what you say is correct, Toast, then an army of us should publicise what an utter c*&t he is. This constant Brian-bashing is a relic from the early 80s for some "fans" and it's so boring now.

He banned me from his group. For nothing actually. Tryio is right about what he says. That group is like a cult with everything the Young's and Brian ever said being a lie, Fink being the guru who holds the truth to the universe. And some of the dumbest people I've ever seen are the admins of said group. The whole thing is so sad it is actually funny.
    Posted By: 900I've always had to hold my tongue somewhat regarding Fink, as he's seemed utterly devious and bitter, but I don't know that much about him. But if what you say is correct, Toast, then an army of us should publicise what an utter c*&t he is. This constant Brian-bashing is a relic from the early 80s for some "fans" and it's so boring now.

Honestly, I put a post up on the page about Brian and it attracted all sorts of abuse regarding him. Spellie engaged a few fellows who stated in separate posts that Brian didn't write the lyrics for BiB ect, and other clearly false statements.
    • Feb 7th 2019

Wow Rocco and Toast, that's all pretty lame and pathetic!
    Makes for a good laugh though, they genuinely worship Fink. If he said jump they would all rapidly comment how high
    ET is another guy with an opinion. There's a lot of us about.