To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: Dono
    • Jan 25th 2019

hi!!

whats the difference between original dog eat dog 7 inch australian and his reissue? matrix only or?
    and, reissue is a bootleg like the colored ones?!
    thanks in advance.
    cheers all, dono
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Jan 25th 2019 edited

From my understanding there is no reissue, only the standard issue, promo label with letter A and a one-off white label test press. Standard and promo issue have the same Matrix.

Matrix / Runout (Side A): AP 11403 A
    Matrix / Runout (Side B): AP 11403 B

But the best thing is to get Tom to verify.
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Jan 25th 2019 edited

Edit.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 25th 2019

No such thing as a reissue. Anything promoted as a “reissue”, whether coloured vinyl (typically green) or black vinyl, is a counterfeit reproduction.

If you have listings you’d like checked, feel free to post the links here.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 25th 2019

+1 for mkberg’s response
    • Jan 25th 2019

I checked discogs, and thers a reissue on black, with no more info about, nothing. so, ok reissue is a bootleg, but picture on web from original and fake are quite similar... hard to spot the bootleg.
    • Jan 25th 2019

Posted By: bonlivesNo such thing as a reissue. Anything promoted as a “reissue”, whether coloured vinyl (typically green) or black vinyl, is a counterfeit reproduction.

If you have listings you’d like checked, feel free to post the links here.

the bootleg version have no matrix at all, a discogs seller just confirm me.
    Here is the OZ promo for sale. I'm sure this has sold for almost twice this amount in the past.

[Link to eBay item]
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Mar 6th 2019

Posted By: thunderstruck77Here is the OZ promo for sale. I'm sure this has sold for almost twice this amount in the past.

[Link to eBay item]

That one has pens marks and someone's initials on it. I sold mine (very clean copy) for $1200 US not too long ago.