To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 6th 2019 edited

For the folks in Western Australia and indeed anywhere in the world, Bonfest Freo is back, 14-16 February 2019.

Bonfest Freo on Facebook
    Bonfest Freo 2019 website
    Bonfest Freo 2019 Events and Ticketing

• AC/DC rock music: MADMAX
    • Jan 8th 2019

Should be a cracker!
    I would absolutely love to go to this event but unfortunately I have work on. Maybe next year, fingers crossed.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gaolbreak
    • Jan 8th 2019

Back in town after a number of years overseas. Looking forward to finally getting to this event.
    •  
    • Jan 10th 2019

Nice one Goalbreak, catch you there!
    •  
    • Jan 15th 2019 edited

Jump on it!

•  
      AC/DC rock music: FreoBoy
    • Jan 23rd 2019 edited

Yep. is going to be a pearler. see ya there , Ill be the old guy in the corner....
    •  
    • Feb 3rd 2019

If you missed the last hour of ROCKARIA on 107.3 HFM yesterday listen in below for all the details. Frankinator & The Henshooter had a good chat with Doug & Antonio from the Bonfest Freo team.
    Long live the legend of Bon Scott!

https://www.facebook...
    •  
    • Feb 11th 2019

Listen in online: https://onlineradiob...
    • AC/DC rock music: MADMAX
    • Feb 13th 2019

TONIGHT!! The Valentines Day Ball breaking will begin... BonfestFreo 2019

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Feb 16th 2019

How’s it going boys?
    •  
    • Feb 16th 2019

Doors at 8. The night is young.
    •  
    • Feb 16th 2019 edited

Anyone here? Come say hello. Up the back corner at wine barrel, all alone. Near shirts.
    •  
    • Feb 17th 2019

Great night in Fremantle, we could all get our fill of beer and AC/DC with the bands on offer. I was skeptical about the girl band but Ballbreaker certainly produced the goods last night.
    That said I couldn't help but feel there is a place for our very own AC/DCfans.net House Band in a future Bonfest lineup. Maybe if the boys are serious enough something could be arranged?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Feb 17th 2019

Posted By: GaolbreakGreat night in Fremantle, we could all get our fill of beer and AC/DC with the bands on offer. I was skeptical about the girl band but Ballbreaker certainly produced the goods last night.
    That said I couldn't help but feel there is a place for our very own AC/DCfans.net House Band in a future Bonfest lineup. Maybe if the boys are serious enough something could be arranged?

I’m pretty sure we’d all be up for it. Only problem is that it would cost thousands to get us all there. We got in touch with the Scottish Bonfest organisers a few years ago and they didn’t seem interested. It’s a shame because I’d like to think we’d put on one hell of a show and play all the songs that the hardcore fans want to hear.