To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Hi Everyone,

Does it exist a version of this concert (complete 13 songs) in soundboard? The audio of the video broadcast, sounds just like an audience bootleg, and the vinyl you can find in amazon, it´s got the same shitty audience sound.

I´m looking for it in any format, but preferably in vinyl.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Found this

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but it's good shit nonetheless.
    Only a few songs exist in the FM broadcast quality. Not the whole show. If no one has a link I’ll upload it when I get a new keyboard for my PC.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Jan 4th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinFound this

Did they always start SDIF this way back then or was this a one off?
    i like the start of sdif.....anything diffrent is good
    Posted By: SpellboundOnly a few songs exist in the FM broadcast quality. Not the whole show. If no one has a link I’ll upload it when I get a new keyboard for my PC.

Please Spellbound!!! :-) :-) i really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    Hapoy new year for all. ;-)
    Posted By: SpellboundOnly a few songs exist in the FM broadcast quality. Not the whole show. If no one has a link I’ll upload it when I get a new keyboard for my PC.

The "Shot Down In Tokyo" bootleg has the whole show in soundboard.
    Posted By: Rocco

On those tours, yeah. Not the first time I've heard it that way.
    • AC/DC rock music: Mathius71
    • Jan 8th 2019 edited

Could anyone please upload this "Shot Down In Tokyo" bootleg?

Thanks in advance.

Mathius.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Jan 8th 2019

Posted By: NoisePollution
    Posted By: Rocco

On those tours, yeah. Not the first time I've heard it that way.

Cool. I love it when the Ruddster bashes out a primitive rhythm just like that.
    Posted By: ShootToThrill

That’s the PMI mix.

This gig’s stereo FM broadcast was only released with Melbourne 81 I believe.
    Posted By: Spellbound
    Posted By: ShootToThrill

That’s the PMI mix.

This gig’s stereo FM broadcast was only released with Melbourne 81 I believe.

It's definitely not the same as what you hear on the video version. The first time I heard "Shot Down In Tokyo" I remember thinking it was a huge improvement over the video version, which was the only version I had heard before that.
    Always loved Phil bashing away like that in that one off Shot Down In Flames. Yeah it's wrong but it's kinda cool in a weird way.

Oddly enough, made me think of Who Made Who when I first heard that boot.
    Listen to this version. It really sounds as good as an FM broadcast. Does the whole concert exits in that quality? If so, could someone please upload the audio file?

That is the FM broadcast. Whole show doesn’t exist in that quality as far as I know. I’ll flick it your way here soon.
    Can´t wait :-) :-)

Thanks a lot Spellbound!! ;-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Spellbound
    • Jan 16th 2019 edited

https://mega.nz/#!sw...

Money Honey, You Shook Me, TNT, and LTBR are the only ones not from the FM broadcast.

Out of curiosity Shoot - where did you get the boot from? I remember downloading Shoot Down in Tokyo almost 10 years ago (christ...) and it was all the same the quality as PMI. Didn't find the FM recordings until some time later, so I ended up making it a complete collection for myself with the non FM tracks included.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: juliaan73
    • Jan 19th 2019

Thanks for the link! It requires a password though
    I’ll figure it out tonight. My bad.
    No luck on figuring it out yet? If I recall, there should be an option on that site to include decryption key in the link created.
    Posted By: thunderhayesNo luck on figuring it out yet? If I recall, there should be an option on that site to include decryption key in the link created.

Been busy. Still adjusting to being a functioning adult. Will figure it out ASAP.
    Posted By: thunderhayesNo luck on figuring it out yet? If I recall, there should be an option on that site to include decryption key in the link created.

Been busy. Still adjusting to being a functioning adult. Will figure it out ASAP.

Been there. Is there really anyone who is a fully functioning adult? As I get older I start to feel like most of adulthood is faking till you make it.
    _KOt7rC4i1gtwZZGxlrhXmis-wiuy9Z8fg9sS4eOl-I

should be the key to download it.

Posted By: thunderhayes

Been there. Is there really anyone who is a fully functioning adult? As I get older I start to feel like most of adulthood is faking till you make it.

I've felt like that since high school. Just got a bite the pillow and keep on keeping on until you get to a comfortable point.
    Thanks a lot for the link Spellbound.
    I think the "shot down in tokyo" bootlegs y still downloadable in the guitar101 forum.