To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jan 2nd 2019

This looks nice...but can't find reference to it anywhere...but looks so nice. Anyone know anything about it?

[Link to eBay item]
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Jan 2nd 2019 edited

In 1977 there was a radio station promo sampler with australien artists called "Long live the evolution" . Ac/Dc were on it with DDDDC (Live at the Haymarket, Sydney 1977)

You can find it here:
    https://www.discogs....

On the cover of the ebay one stands : From the LP "Long live the evolution"....
    The second side says DDDDC live at ABC countdown December 5, 1976 ...

My guess: bootleg. For promo only, but limited to 300, well ... Anyway looks good, but for that price, nah...
    I have a copy of the DDDDC Picture Disc. Number 27/300.

Included with my copy was 16 6x4 photos, a poster, postcard and several flyers, paid 38 Euros for my copy. These goodies are included in the first 35 copies. My copy, 27/35.
    Posted By: Leroy Kincade 56I have a copy of the DDDDC Picture Disc. Number 27/300.

Included with my copy was 16 6x4 photos, a poster, postcard and several flyers, paid 38 Euros for my copy. These goodies are included in the first 35 copies. My copy, 27/35.

Same here! Not sure of my number and be just gotten comfy lol
    its another one of the countless bootleg pressings that seem to get pressed every week.

If it was an official original from that period (that doesn't exist by the way) it would be worth 10x that price and more.
    It's just a bootleg, not official of course. But it's the first 7 inch picture disc bootleg ever in the AC/DC bootleg history ;)