To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jan 1st 2019

https://m.facebook.c... And This Song Is super underrated. Great video for the best Rock'n'roller ever
    • AC/DC rock music: soda
    • Jan 1st 2019

Yes he was. No doubt.
    The GREATEST! No doubt. Still sorely missed after all these years... ;-(
    • Jan 1st 2019

I love the part on the LTBR movie in wich he is on that frozen lake and he start to slide...another person would have fallen straight on his ass but he was able to stand in the most natural way and walk away like a boss. Bon was the Arthur Fonzarelli of Rock'n Roll.
    Agreed. He was a perfect fit. It was like perfect alchemy.
    2nd to Brian, but a good dude none the less.
    • Jan 5th 2019 edited

Posted By: flattusmaximus2nd to Brian, but a good dude none the less.
    please......I have an opinion....to me Bon was a superior Singer and live performer but this
    Singer vs Singer Is a Van Halen kind of thing not AC/DC. Or Sabbath....ah Yes there Is simple....Ozzy Is by far the worst LOL
    Posted By: flattusmaximus2nd to Brian, but a good dude none the less.

Oh dear god
    Geezus, I’m fucking around. Kinda.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Jan 5th 2019

Posted By: flattusmaximusGeezus, I’m fucking around. Kinda.

Shock, horror! The guillotine is being wheeled out as we speak!
    • Jan 5th 2019

Posted By: 42_39_56
    Posted By: flattusmaximusGeezus, I’m fucking around. Kinda.

Shock, horror! The guillotine is being wheeled out as we speak!
    and well deserved :)))
    Lol, I needed a break from the new album threads and I almost got lynched!
    Bon will always be the perfect fit, followed by Brian, Dave, Joe Blow and Axl.
    Bon was the perfect man to be the lead singer of AC/DC. He had so many raw talents,but there are only so few guys you could pair with Angus. You can’t have a guy who is or would be put off by having to take a back seat, or at least be equally seen as the front man of the band. What’s more impressive is that they found another perfect fit later. RIP Bon Scott.
    • AC/DC rock music: savsav
    • Jan 7th 2019

For me one of the main attractions about ACDC is the members are not putting on an act what you see is what you get . It just so happens that Bon was an actual rock star in everything he did . It wasn’t an act it was just how he was .

On another note I listened to HTH last night via headphones not something I have done for a long time . You can tell how much time was spent in getting the vocals as good as possible . Do you think Bon enjoyed the process? I can imagine a lot of time went into the vocal booth . I imagine he had a blast recording the album The delivery on NP is just stunning
    • Jan 7th 2019

Posted By: savsavFor me one of the main attractions about ACDC is the members are not putting on an act what you see is what you get .
    Aside Brian with that cigarette during Ride On. That was some baaaaddd acting LOL :-))
    • AC/DC rock music: savsav
    • Jan 7th 2019

I think that was nerves after been told he was singing it with 5 minutes notice . Well that’s what it sounded like
    Bon was special in so many ways. A unique character who shone on stage and had a bad boy likeable larrikin charm. And damn he could sing and perform live on stage like no other. In saying that I absolutely love Brian, what he's done for AC/DC should never be under-stated, he's a legend as well. Bon though was one of a kind and is sorely missed, for me personally he is the greatest Rock frontman ever!