To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

I have. In 1978 and 1979. I was done for live. Everything that followed was like after the honeymoon, when you start seeing the wrinkles. Never been the same after Bon's death.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • Dec 30th 2018

The boys did me for the first time on oct 17th 1977 queensway hall dunstable, I went all the way with them that night and what can i say? orgasmic
    Posted By: acadacaukThe boys did me for the first time on oct 17th 1977 queensway hall dunstable, I went all the way with them that night and what can i say? orgasmic
    Did you watch a concert or did they gangbang you?
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Dec 30th 2018

Lols
    • AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Dec 30th 2018

I’ve never seen them but My aunt went to see them on the LTBR tour at Liverpool empire 1977, said that Bon had one hell of a voice live and that the band were that loud that she got blocked ears which developed into a really heavy cold, must have shocked her body. My aunt is a massive Thin Lizzy and punk fan and idolised Phil Lynot, she only ever had IYWB in her LP collection as far as DC goes but of all the bands she’s seen live since the mid seventies she says that Bon Scott was the most powerful and impressive singer she had ever heard, but just never became a massive fan of them (she was mainly into punk) Was I born in the wrong era. She also saw them at Wembley supporting the who when there power went off mid song.
    Sink.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Belford74
    • Dec 30th 2018

^^
    This
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Dec 30th 2018

Why sink? Inane, meaningless speculations more appealing than first hand witness memories? You people...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 30th 2018

Posted By: marcinhaWhy sink? Inane, meaningless speculations more appealing than first hand witness memories? You people...

I think it’s based on OP’s previous threads. A bit of a shit disturber. ;)
    5 times from 76-79
    Seen Brian, the goat.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Dec 31st 2018

Posted By: 42_39_56
    Posted By: marcinhaWhy sink? Inane, meaningless speculations more appealing than first hand witness memories? You people...

I see. Pls forgive.
    See Meanstreaks ‘ feet on the table ‘response in another closed thread further down .Bravo Meanstreak !!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 31st 2018

Posted By: marcinha
    Posted By: 42_39_56

I see. Pls forgive.

No worries my dude. But I agree that it’s always pleasant discussing memories — especially some of the stories people have from the 70’s and early-mid 80’s.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Dec 31st 2018

Posted By: ianbigmac5 times from 76-79

What venues??
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 31st 2018

Bon was the Absolute greatest Rock'n'roller ever
    That's absolutely correct.
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: acadacaukThe boys did me for the first time on oct 17th 1977 queensway hall dunstable, I went all the way with them that night and what can i say? orgasmic

I’m also a bit unclear
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Dec 31st 2018 edited

Posted By: ruffstuff88

I’m also a bit unclear

That's about the weirdest/funniest moment I've seen on this forum this year.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 31st 2018

Hahahahaha
    My uncle saw him at De Montfort Leicester in 1979, shame there is no footage and I've only found 1 photo.
    6 times powerage iywb and hth tours all at Newcastle Mayfair
    Song list
    Riff raff
    Problem child
    Haabptb
    Rock n roll damnation
    BBB
    Down payment blues
    Jack
    High voltage
    Rosie
    LTBR
    Rocker
    Shot down in flames
    Sin city
    HTH
    Girls got rhythm
    IYWB
    Tnt
    Gone shooting
    • AC/DC rock music: DPB
    • Jan 2nd 2019

I saw them 14 times - with Brian - first time in 1988 Belgium Forest National
    Would trade them all for 1 time Bon !

He was the greatest
    DPB, that was very nicely put.

Whats the difference?
    My eldest brother saw AC/DC with Bon in Brisbane, Australia at Festival Hall in December 1976. He also saw a show from Brian's first tour of Australia in the exact same venue after Back in Black was released. He loved both concerts but said Bon was the best frontman he's ever seen live in concert.
    Posted By: Gavin82

What venues??

Was 76' Kilmarnock Grand Hall as part of Radio Clyde Roadshow. Only 16 at time. SAHB I think on bill too. No idea who AC/DC were. Then 2 in 78 and 2 in 79 both at Glasgow Apollo
    Posted By: ianbigmac

What venues??

Was 76' Kilmarnock Grand Hall as part of Radio Clyde Roadshow. Only 16 at time. SAHB I think on bill too. No idea who AC/DC were. Then 2 in 78 and 2 in 79 both at Glasgow Apollo

That’s gold intel Ian. I’d nae idea they done the Clyde roadshow. Wonder if it was broadcast? At least now I know where Phil got his Clyde 261 t shirt.
    Posted By: tomscotland

What venues??

That’s gold intel Ian. I’d nae idea they done the Clyde roadshow. Wonder if it was broadcast? At least now I know where Phil got his Clyde 261 t shirt.

Cheers tomscotland. I had no idea who AC/DC were. When LTBR came out I saw it in Boots the chemist in Ayr. You could listen to albums n singles on a listening post. As soon as I heard Go Down blast out that was it for me. Life changing moment in Boots the chemist!! Lol. Couldn't even remember what that played at Clyde Road show!
    Posted By: tomscotland

What venues??

•  
      AC/DC rock music: DC/79
    • Jan 4th 2019

October 29th, 1979. Manchester Apollo.