To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Dec 30th 2018

I know most of us old dinosaurs on here already have this but new download links have been posted so I thought some people might appreciate it...

https://www.guitars1...

Cheers
    Goulash
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Dec 30th 2018

Excellent, thanks!
    • AC/DC rock music: Rammy
    • Jan 1st 2019

Is this download better quality than what's out there on YouTube? It's a pain to download unless you register with the host. Cheers
    Is the audio of this boot, an audience or a soundboard? The one i have on DVD, seems to be just a good audience one. I´d like to know if a soundboard versión really exits, or if it ´s just a false rumour
    I was there! 17 years old.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jan 17th 2019

Posted By: johnnyivanI was there! 17 years old.

I recognise the name - aren't you that dude who got food poisoning after managing to eat literally 30 burgers from the food van?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 17th 2019

Has anyone got a link to this without going through all that shit?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Jan 17th 2019 edited

Posted By: 900

I recognise the name - aren't you that dude who got food poisoning after managing to eat literally 30 burgers from the food van?

Haha, that's almost as funny as Phil Rudd supposedly was advised by Angus and George to use the alias Dr. Nguyen Van Fokk, which is completely sick.
    • Jan 18th 2019

Posted By: MeanstreakHaha, that's almost as funny as Phil Rudd supposedly was advised by Angus and George to use the alias Dr. Nguyen Van Fokk, which is completely sic

LoL... maybe I'm missing something, but why a Vietnamese-Flemish name combo?!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jan 18th 2019 edited

Posted By: MeanstreakHaha, that's almost as funny as Phil Rudd supposedly was advised by Angus and George to use the alias Dr. Nguyen Van Fokk, which is completely sic

LoL... maybe I'm missing something, but why a Vietnamese-Flemish name combo?!
    Van Fokk is more Dutch. Maybe Harry came up with that(?). It’s a funny alias. Sounds a bit like general von klinkerhoffen
    • Jan 18th 2019

Thankass what's your real surname? I'm Vanheems.

Same here. I was 24. During Van Halen the bottles of pish flying around one hit me square on the coupon. Tooth through lip and blood everywhere. Girls behind me and my mates kept handing me tissues to stop bleeding. Eventually stopped, RTFO to AC/DC and returned to my tent where my wife went " What the fuck happened to you?" Fight? No, so I explained to her. Next thing a guy fell on our tent and crushed the poles so we had to sleep on floor of minibus. Good times
    In here somewhere lol

•  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Jan 18th 2019

The only DC at Donington I missed.
    Still gutted about it!!
    •  
    • Jan 18th 2019

Posted By: 900Thankass what's your real surname? I'm Vanheems.
    Onfortunately my surname has to stay secret due to political reasons. But it certainly isn't Van xxxx
    But yours suggests a pure Dutch background :)
    • Jan 18th 2019

Posted By: ThankassOnfortunately my surname has to stay secret due to political reasons.

Ooh, sinister!
    •  
    • Jan 18th 2019

Posted By: ThankassOnfortunately my surname has to stay secret due to political reasons.

Ooh, sinister!
    Ok, because you insist on it; it's ass.
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Jan 19th 2019

16 years old and desperate to go but struck down with chicken pox.....gutted.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • Jan 19th 2019

I was 26 at that one. got crushed at the front during ozzy set and had to be pulled across the stage and round the back for first aid due to being asthmatic and couldn't breath. recovered in time for the end of ozzys set
    the crew were shit loved accept gary moore was ok dont YnT were ok and van halen should have got back in their van and fucked off.
    I was 13 and it was my first DC concert, what’s really stuck with me is the feeling I got when Angus appeared on top of the speakers draped in the light at the beginning of Guns. It was like my real life super hero had appeared. Now 30 odd gigs down the line I still get that feeling to some extent. Oh and if I ever smell someone burning plastic I’m straight back in that field. Magical.