To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Kinda hoped for Pool, but they seem to miss it.

Otherside of the table it is a shame that Cardiff go down again and Swansea are no way near promotion. I would really like Wales to have one steady team up as I would like the Glasgow teams to get entry to the English system.

Champ wise. Great to see Norwich back and even more stoked to see Sheffield finally back in the Prem - althou I am more leaning ShefWed. And oh boy did Leeds stall again...when oh when are they gonna be back, Wimbledon are up sooner at this pace - sure they are in the PO phase but hard to see em winning the last promotion spot as theyve sucked lately.

League One goddamn Sunderland stalled too...and same comments as Leeds in Champ. Crap.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • May 7th 2019

Fucking hell, the Champions League - 3-3!
    One things for sure, Man Utd. are finished.
    • May 7th 2019 edited

That Liverpool performance and scoreline is fucking extraordinary! Greatest ever comeback in European football...bizarre and remarkable.

(I know this is an EPL thread, but never mind).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • May 7th 2019

Fucking hell indeed, Liverpool fans probably don't care about the Premier league title that much after this game
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: StarskyFucking hell indeed, Liverpool fans probably don't care about the Premier league title that much after this game

Good point, Starsky!
    •  
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: 900That Liverpool performance and scoreline is fucking extraordinary! Greatest ever comeback in European football...bizarre and remarkable.

(I know this is an EPL thread, but never mind).

I'd say the 2005 comeback was better, but unbelievable scenes anyway.

Oh and the Man Utd vs Bayern comeback, was it in 1999?
    • May 7th 2019

Posted By: StarskyI'd say the 2005 comeback was better, but unbelievable scenes anyway.

Oh and the Man Utd vs Bayern comeback, was it in 1999?

Yeah I guess the 2005 one was the best ever, with it being the final and 0-3 at half time..

The Man U was the greatest smash n grab.

Tonight's in some ways the most remarkable - OK they had 90 minutes not 45, but that's 90 minutes to contain Messi & co. as well....amazing.
    Totally finished, sweaty and fucking bruised after seeing this game at the pub. Amazing game by the reds!!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • May 8th 2019

azel Dec 30th 2018
    I think it’ll go to the last weekend of the season.

Told ya!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • May 8th 2019 edited

you may as well send BOTH Ajax and Spurs to the final to try to beat Liverpool...
    I like Barcelona (the club) but can't stand Busquets and Suarez, two vermin, simply cheats to the game. So even as a ManUtd fan I fully supported Pool last night (only to lose hopefully to Ajax in the final)

In the PL I also root for the Reds, because at least they are a rival that built itself from scratch and not bought a complete team every year. Amazing goal from Kompany btw, the kind that wins titles.
    • May 8th 2019

Posted By: somawesomeI like Barcelona (the club) but can't stand Busquets and Suarez, two vermin, simply cheats to the game. So even as a ManUtd fan I fully supported Pool last night (only to lose hopefully to Ajax in the final)

Well said - agree entirely. I didn't watch it but I gather Suarez' tackle on Robertson was a deliberate act.

One thing though - Mo Salah needs to stop diving. He's damaging all the goodwill he's had from EPL football supporters.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • May 8th 2019

• May 8th 2019

^LoL
    •  
    • May 12th 2019

Fuck me, City is behind, Liverpool is winning, it's 2012 all over again
    •  
    • May 12th 2019

Posted By: StarskyFuck me, City is behind, Liverpool is winning, it's 2012 all over again

Scratch that, City scored an equaliser a minute later lol
    Congratulations to Man C

Worthy winners and at least their fans predominantly come from where the club comes from unlike Liverpool.
    •  
    • May 12th 2019

Congrats to City. Amazingly 97 points isn´t enough to win the league. Super season by Liverpool regardless.

But Liverpool still has a very big chance to win the biggest title this year.
    Posted By: Overdose69Congratulations to Man C

Worthy winners and at least their fans predominantly come from where the club comes from unlike Liverpool.

Is that the reason why they can´t sell out their stadium huh?
    Posted By: Wholelottatobe

Is that the reason why they can´t sell out their stadium huh?

I think it is yes.
    Cop it sweet Liverpool, FA couldn’t have tried to help them anymore than they did throughout the season.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • 7 days ago

Seems right that City won the title this after taking 4 points from us. Would probably be more miserable if I didn't have the CL Final to look forward to in a few weeks.

Had a fantastic season and really looking forward to the FA really putting their backs into helping us to the title next season. Hopefully from a penalty :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • 7 days ago

I live in Kent, and I know more Man City fans than Liverpool! Mind you, they were all invested into the club back in the days of Colin Bell and Mike Summerbee, not glory hunters from recent times.

Of course this newfound success is going to bring about a new breed of fan from all over the UK, so expect to see the skyblue shirts emerging all over the place in the next few years.
    • AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • 5 days ago

I was really hoping Liverpool would win ... still have the CL final to look fwd to ...
    • 2 days ago

Posted By: Mike206I was really hoping Liverpool would win ... still have the CL final to look fwd to ...

That's going to be cool because it's a great story whoever wins it.

Certainly an evening to enjoy the build up as well as the match itself, with plenty of food and booze.
    Liverpool must win the CL. Big big depression otherwise, especielly if AC/DC stays sleeping.
    •  
    • 2 days ago edited

got to admit...amazing team

D63geb-FXs-AA8n-LO-jpg-large
    •  
    • 1 day ago

The team is amazing, sure, but as a City fan, I kind of hate it. Too many big-money players, it feels a bit plastic. Unlike back in 2012, when they had just a few expensive aquisitions and many long-time members and English players. I loved watching City's Youtube videos and were very fond of the players. Now I don't really give a shit.

Then again, that's the way it is with all the big clubs these days.
    •  
    • 1 day ago

Aaand now Vincent Kompany announced he's leaving the club.

Can't wait to see which 80m £ centre back they're gonna buy this summer...
    Posted By: StarskyThe team is amazing, sure, but as a City fan, I kind of hate it. Too many big-money players, it feels a bit plastic. Unlike back in 2012, when they had just a few expensive aquisitions and many long-time members and English players. I loved watching City's Youtube videos and were very fond of the players. Now I don't really give a shit.

Then again, that's the way it is with all the big clubs these days.

it is true that english footbal has lost its identity..as mentioned 4 english teams in 2 european finals,but how many english players ?

always had a fondness for City..they were always the underdog of the city,used to travel to Maine Road as an away fan and the Man City fans were as genuine as they come..always remember the relegations and the play offs..god the fans have been through hell.(especially as Utd were doing so well too)..so ENJOY all this success while you can..it must be in a genuine citys fans wildest dreams all of this.....
    • AC/DC rock music: Rammy
    • 1 day ago edited

Angus1878 I was there in the Play-off final in 1999 and there yesterday for the FA Cup final. It's been a hell of a journey and I'm living it up (In Footballing terms). It's the stuff of dreams watching your hometown club reach these heights when you've been to Wycombe, Luton, Colchester etc as an away fan in the same season that your closest geographical rivals were dominating.

I lived in Maidstone for a year when we played Gillingham at first in Gillingham then in the playoff finals. I was working in Rainham so it was rammed with Gillingham fans who also supported United (or another Premier team). Since then I've been to Wembley more times than I can remember and seen my team smash pretty much every domestic record into the dust. The football under Pep has been a joy to watch and I've adored 99% of it. The odd blip keeps you grounded and human ha ha.

Thanks for your kind words Angus 1878
    I feel sorry for LEEDS